CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

29 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

With a death rate like a couple of waterloo's i suggest ya sort yerselfs out..yer woes are only startin spudderz baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The death rate is about the same as France when take out the ones added by crooked doctors artificially inflating covid figures to get more funding for their departments. I can't wait for the public enquiry after this all over which exposes these cunts and sees them struck off.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The death rate is about the same as France when take out the ones added by crooked doctors artificially inflating covid figures to get more funding for their departments. I can't wait for the public enquiry after this all over which exposes these cunts and sees them struck off.

K'mon boy..stick..go fetch...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

With a death rate like a couple of waterloo's i suggest ya sort yerselfs out..yer woes are only startin spudderz baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You’ve got me all wrong panzy; I love the micks and your backwards, endemically thick ways. The thought of a single monobrowed, toothless halfwit who’s the product of forced incest/family rape croaking it because we’ve bought all the Covid jabs brings a tear to my Japs eye. If I were you lot I’d come over here and our nhs will sort you out. Leave your kids with those nice nuns and kindly looking priests while yer away, to be sure

As for the thinning out of the fucking herd over here, it’s all good. It’s the best thing for humanity since the potato famine 

Fuck off

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’ve got me all wrong panzy; I love the micks and your backwards, endemically thick ways. The thought of a single monobrowed, toothless halfwit who’s the product of forced incest/family rape croaking it because we’ve bought all the Covid jabs brings a tear to my Japs eye. If I were you lot I’d come over here and our nhs will sort you out. Leave your kids with those nice nuns and kindly looking priests while yer away, to be sure

As for the thinning out of the fucking herd over here, it’s all good. It’s the best thing for humanity since the potato famine 

Fuck off

Lay off Panzer please. He has just visited some of his relatives, and is distressed. It's not nice inside a convent cesspool.

23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Would you like to buy some flu vaccine to see if that helps? We've got a huge surplus this year for some reason.

You could give the paddys all the vaccine in the world but the thick wankers wouldn’t know what to do with them. They’d probably give them to their sheep then go out and get pissed 

• Like 2

On 01/02/2021 at 19:31, Trucking Funt said:

Would you like to buy some flu vaccine to see if that helps? We've got a huge surplus this year for some reason.

We'll see how the next 12 months pan out trukky baby..we see the oily govster ladling out abuse to the EU commission..everyone that is except the man he'll be requesting an extension of the grace period yer currently enjoying...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 01/02/2021 at 15:00, Trucking Funt said:

That would be great but can't see it happening. 

On 01/02/2021 at 15:00, Trucking Funt said:

The only reasonable way of knowing how many people died from this virus will be looking at excess deaths. That can't be done yet meaningfully. A lot of people who have died were in their last year of life. The community most adversely affected are those who live in residential or nursing homes, about 1% of the total population of UK plc. They have had around 30% of all recorded deaths. The average length of stay in such establishments is about 2 years.

One thing for sure, this government with little resistance from the opposition, have fucked things up royally.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We'll see how the next 12 months pan out trukky baby..we see the oily govster ladling out abuse to the EU commission..everyone that is except the man he'll be requesting an extension of the grace period yer currently enjoying...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Brussels will do what its going to do regardless of what Gove says so who gives a fuck? The EU commission deserves the abuse along with a tactical nuke being put through their front door.

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The only reasonable way of knowing how many people died from this virus will be looking at excess deaths. That can't be done yet meaningfully. A lot of people who have died were in their last year of life. The community most adversely affected are those who live in residential or nursing homes, about 1% of the total population of UK plc. They have had around 30% of all recorded deaths. The average length of stay in such establishments is about 2 years.

One thing for sure, this government with little resistance from the opposition, have fucked things up royally.

Very few governments have covered themselves in glory during this pandemic despite the warnings from epidemiologists for the last several decades that something like this could happen. I would like to see the cunts who have enriched themselves politically and financially by spreading panic hammered through the floor at the appropriate time though. 

32 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Very few governments have covered themselves in glory during this pandemic despite the warnings from epidemiologists for the last several decades that something like this could happen. I would like to see the cunts who have enriched themselves politically and financially by spreading panic hammered through the floor at the appropriate time though. 

I am no fan of the fear peddled 24/7. Rationale and perspective is lost. 

• Like 3

On 03/02/2021 at 12:09, The Beast said:

The stat I'd like to see is how many of these mostly old cunts, have croaked it from old age after they'd had their first jab? One that could have been used on a doctor/nurse/teacher/me

On 05/02/2021 at 00:43, Stubby Pecker said:

The stat I'd like to see is how many of these mostly old cunts, have croaked it from old age after they'd had their first jab? One that could have been used on a doctor/nurse/teacher/me

Thing on the news here Stubbs about Indonesia’s vaccine roll out. No one over 60 gets it, at least not first, because their priority is “the future, the productive part of the population who can’t sit at home all day”. Imagine if they’d done that in the UK. 

What price Root to make a double ton Today?

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Thing on the news here Stubbs about Indonesia’s vaccine roll out. No one over 60 gets it, at least not first, because their priority is “the future, the productive part of the population who can’t sit at home all day”. Imagine if they’d done that in the UK. 

We'll probably collapse to 350 all out

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Looking at Indonesia’s population stats the little cunts have been breeding like flies for generations necessitating the destruction of most of their rainforest. And they’re all Islam’s as well 

555/8

Curry munchers to make 800 and win by an innings 

On 06/02/2021 at 01:06, Last Cunt Standing said:

They did the same in Poland. A lot of women are protesting about the medieval abortion laws; this may inflame things more.