CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you say "wife", you surely mean, 'paid employee'? The one who feebly attempts to convince the world that The most blatantly homosexual man who ever lived is actually straight.

There's less chance of that cunt having sex with a woman, than there is of me finding Narnia at the back of the meter cupboard.

I’m glad you’ve pointed out this obvious fact. He’s a screaming, cum farting fucking homo and no doubt- more than likely spends his spare time feltching the likes of Robbie Williams, Barrymore and Punkape. I’m just waiting for the little boy buggering revelation to surface. He was huge mates with Max Clifford, a dirty fucking nonce who deserved to be clubbed to mush with twin claw hammers and his twitching body set alight

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m glad you’ve pointed out this obvious fact. He’s a screaming, cum farting fucking homo and no doubt- more than likely spends his spare time feltching the likes of Robbie Williams, Barrymore and Punkape. I’m just waiting for the little boy buggering revelation to surface. He was huge mates with Max Clifford, a dirty fucking nonce who deserved to be clubbed to mush with twin claw hammers and his twitching body set alight

How are the anger management sessions going Stubbers?

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you say "wife", you surely mean, 'paid employee'? The one who feebly attempts to convince the world that The most blatantly homosexual man who ever lived is actually straight.

There's less chance of that cunt having sex with a woman, than there is of me finding Narnia at the back of the meter cupboard.

Didn't Neil bury Narnia under his patio?

Sorry, I mean Nina. 

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Didn't he nosh off Sinitta? Mind you, he probably thought it was John Barnes in a wig. 

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He likened muffing it to French kissing Shaun Wright-Philipps with a gob full of crab paste. Probably.

Can you recall the curious case of the quasi-queer England footballer in the '00s?

Filthy red top rags like The S** were adamant that they had breaking news and exclusive interview rights with an England player who was ready to come out as a half-time cock smoker. Whether it was all bollocks, or said Quentin bottled it in the end we'll never know. But if it was true, it was definitely Hobbit-Phillips. 

His old man is a fucking cunt, too.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you recall the curious case of the quasi-queer England footballer in the '00s?

Filthy red top rags like The S** were adamant that they had breaking news and exclusive interview rights with an England player who was ready to come out as a half-time cock smoker. Whether it was all bollocks, or said Quentin bottled it in the end we'll never know. But if it was true, it was definitely Hobbit-Phillips. 

His old man is a fucking cunt, too.

Having just watched the match…I’m in mourning. Benitez out! Next stop, your lot with half a squad…ready for some points?

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Having just watched the match…I’m in mourning. Benitez out! Next stop, your lot with half a squad…ready for some points?

Football is exclusively a pastime played by and watched by poofs DC. I’m hoping you agree with this historically proven fact.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wonder if @Earl of Punkape will ever be released back into the wild? Despite him being a complete and utter fucking prick and a colossal homosexual, I actually miss his posts. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I wonder if @Earl of Punkape will ever be released back into the wild? Despite him being a complete and utter fucking prick and a colossal homosexual, I actually miss his posts. 

Ape Ive finally taken onboard what an absolute idiot I’ve  been over the mask issue, mainly thanks to yours and Roops sound advice for the past 18 months. Poopy also seems happier than he’s been since last March too, especially as I’ve promised him I’ll take the tape off his arsehole and let him have a clear out large.DEC2E3C3-9649-4CD4-BC06-65F20F73EC15.jpeg.bc37aacff504e9cc1ff4d6fce2ce9369.jpegnext week if he’s a good boy.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape Ive finally taken onboard what an absolute idiot I’ve  been over the mask issue, mainly thanks to yours and Roops sound advice for the past 18 months. Poopy also seems happier than he’s been since last March too, especially as I’ve promised him I’ll take the tape off his arsehole and let him have a clear out large.DEC2E3C3-9649-4CD4-BC06-65F20F73EC15.jpeg.bc37aacff504e9cc1ff4d6fce2ce9369.jpegnext week if he’s a good boy.

You’re a loveable idiot, Bill. But not in the touching each others bottoms way. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Mask wanker 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

large.DEC2E3C3-9649-4CD4-BC06-65F20F73EC15.jpeg.bc37aacff504e9cc1ff4d6fce2ce9369.jpeg

I wholeheartedly support your attempts to make it as difficult as possible for @daveto rape your dog in the local park. 

R-Soles you sick fucking freak, another pooch's arsehole has been saved from your depraved shenanigans. Looks like it'll be another lonely wank in the bushes over a pack of Bonio for you again.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I wholeheartedly support your attempts to make it as difficult as possible for @daveto rape your dog in the local park. 

R-Soles you sick fucking freak, another pooch's arsehole has been saved from your depraved shenanigans. Looks like it'll be another lonely wank in the bushes over a pack of Bonio for you again.

Lol.

Fuck off.

I wager you have fucked more old dogs than Dave (or Neil), and probably still are. 

On 18/09/2021 at 07:47, King Billy said:

I’ve been following the antics of Dictator Dan recently scotty and I genuinely fear for you mate.

This cunt is something else. How is he still getting away with it? It’s like a competition between the State Premiers to see who can be the biggest cunt in Australia.

Dan wins hands down. I want the cunt to die a death of a thousand cuts.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Now I got a brand new nuclear submarine an' I'll give you the key.

Lololol.

The French generally stand with the winning side, which is why most Frenchmen stood still as the Nazis fucked their wives. Similarly, with Macron's most recent tantrum about being omitted from prestigious defence-pact AUKUS, France appears to have conveniently forgotton about the fact they sold Argentina its arms – in particular the technology to fire its Exocet missiles – prior to the Falklands War.

Perhaps this is why Wither's sycophancy is well suited to his ship-jumping country of choice.

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Bear in mind that since the housing market has been very overheated, he must have been rather busy showing potential punters the interiors of garden sheds suitable for home offices, and investment-grade, oven-ready public toilets.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Bear in mind that since the housing market has been very overheated, he must have been rather busy showing potential punters the interiors of garden sheds suitable for home offices, and investment-grade, oven-ready public toilets.

FOR SALE……Detached house, five bedrooms, all with en-suite, glory holes and cum disposal units.

22 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The massive homo was lurking here the other day- I guess Roops, the evil cunt, is prolonging the torture by allowing him to log in but not post 

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The massive homo was lurking here the other day- I guess Roops, the evil cunt, is prolonging the torture by allowing him to log in but not post 

I can't believe the felching Rupert cunt has only been absent for four months. He's got another three of slurping prison porridge through a gigantic Sudanese cock before he equals my seven months of unjustified clink.