CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australia barring UK citizens from standing for their parliament

Guest Lady Penelope

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've removed my head from my arse, and my ears now await your rare input on the music exchange thread.

Macc Lads.  Eddie Shit. Cunt and the gang. Snivelling Shits. Any other Radio 2 type stuff

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

What an absolute load of fucking shit.

First of all, as I'm not a 23 year old art school drop out called Brad, I couldn't give a flying toss about surfing, much like the vast majority of the population.

Secondly, comparing Sydney to London is like comparing the Chuckle Brothers to Bill Hicks. London is one of only two truly global cities, and for entertainment and culture purposes, it easily surpasses every other city on the planet. Sydney is a third rate city with one landmark. Aside from the opera house, which is fucking ghastly, the vast majority of cunts in the world can't tell you anything about it.

Thirdly, in terms of economic prosperity, despite our recent issues, we are still the fifth (possibly sixth according to some sources) economy in the world. You might argue that the trickle down effect of wealth isn't as pronounced here, but look at the average Australian's outgoings compared to ours. It's expensive doing a food shop when you live in a desolate shit hole and have to import the vast majority of your goods.

Australia is a fucking arid, culturally bereft shithole. The land is full of things that can kill you, the sea is full of things that can kill you and the sky is full of UV rays that will give you skin cancer and kill you.

Not a patch on the UK, and as far as I'm concerned it plays second fiddle to New Zealand as well.

P.S. Fuck off.

Typical bile spewing horse shit from some gobby  twat who has never been here to look for himself. 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

For all his success, fame and wealth, Hutchence's death certificate will always read 'death by act of asphyxiating himself whilst vigorously masturbating'.

I'm sure the coroner still has a little chuckle every now and then.

I think the official term is “masochistic masturbation”. I wouldn’t swear by that......there are quite a few on here far better versed in onanistic practices. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would class INXS as a half decent band. Hutchence certainly lived the lifestyle, buckets of drugs and booze, corrupting an annoying, girl next door pop star, met his end in a blaze of narcotics and a chokewank, and I think we can all thank him for emotionally destroying that sanctimonious, self obsessed, fake altruist Geldof.

The Living End are a fucking great band

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Uploading a clip of one of the world's (former) most delicious females does not in any way camouflage the fact you are raving backdoor astronaut.

I've offered to send him a nice set of 26g tungstens to try and coax him away from faggotry. I'm a bit trepidant to be honest though, he may ask me to join him in a game of 'round the cock'.

• Like 1

Just now, Ape said:

Off his face on amyl nitrate and getting his arse pounded by one of his fellow “golfers” - it’s no wonder he can’t type.

I’ve just had roast pheasant and an excellent claret preceded by multiple jars at the golf club.I’m now having 3fingers of a superb Blackbush.

Enjoy your White Lightning....

lol.

Cretin.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Typical bile spewing horse shit from some gobby  twat who has never been here to look for himself. 

I visited a number of locations in Australia 21 years ago. At the time I thought it was a wonderful experience. I didn't want to come back, but reality unfortunately kicks-in and earning a living is required. Getting off the fucking plane at Heathrow was so depressing. Me and Mrs Beast have said we will revisit when our children are independent.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I visited a number of locations in Australia 21 years ago. At the time I thought it was a wonderful experience. I didn't want to come back, but reality unfortunately kicks-in and earning a living is required. Getting off the fucking plane at Heathrow was so depressing. Me and Mrs Beast have said we will revisit when our children are independent.

Fair point, but Australians landing into Melbourne or Sydney, having enjoyed months of seeing London's sights and partying, must also feel pretty depressed when the stresses of everyday life and work again become a harsh reality. 

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, Wolfie said:

Fair point, but Australians landing into Melbourne or Sydney, having enjoyed months of seeing London's sights and partying, must also feel pretty depressed when the stresses of everyday life and work again become a harsh reality. 

You could always trust John Craven's Newsround to tell you whether any of these foreign dogs were worth visiting Lupo

19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You could always trust John Craven's Newsround to tell you whether any of these foreign dogs were worth visiting Lupo

shithole.jpg

A sad day when poor John was relegated to five bar gates and badgers to make way for the BBCs politically correct, ethnically diverse collective of 'hey wow! Amazing! spastics to take over Newsround and indoctrinate kids with enforced multicultural wank broadcasting.

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Absolutely. Any half decent holiday is always a bit of a cunt when it ends. Old Beasty needs to grow a fucking pair and stop whining.