CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Male Ankle Grooming

Last Cunt Standing

45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

what the hell fuckin kind of thread is this?

Ladies Chatterley's plover

Ratty, imagine if you fancied a holiday in Portugal and booked a fortnight in Lisbon, and then arrived to discover that you were actually going to spend 2 weeks in a lesbian. Travel based japes and rum fuckery aplenty.

12 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

As we all know, I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw, maybe I typed 17 years meaning I was 17 years of age when I started my employment. You seem to take an unhealthy interest in my previous posts, is there a homoerotic theme? Are you trying to come out of the closet?

Post editing back pedalling now. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

There's nothing that I like more than a corner rivalry. You boys haven't quite yet reached the epic levels of Decs vs Ding, but I've got high hopes for you. I particularly enjoy it when Rollo comes sniffing for scraps like some sort of demented MikefuckingD.

Great times - do you remember the Bore 4 and the Tedious Previous? I miss Ding. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You’ve got him on the ropes, eric, time for you to finish him with the jugular/money shot. 

He'll be along soon to finish himself with another show stopping put-down about me drinking meths and living in a bus shelter, which is equipped with broadband. And then he will finish himself off again with the help of Kleenex and his Mum's Nivea.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He'll be along soon to finish himself with another show stopping put-down about me drinking meths and living in a bus shelter, which is equipped with broadband. And then he will finish himself off again with the help of Kleenex and his Mum's Nivea.

As long as he doesn’t use too much, Dan will be turning in his grave. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty, imagine if you fancied a holiday in Portugal and booked a fortnight in Lisbon, and then arrived to discover that you were actually going to spend 2 weeks in a lesbian. Travel based japes and rum fuckery aplenty.

Two weeks of clam chowder and Cullen skink Authoritah? I'm in mate

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah but....you do though Eric! 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

It's all clear now, Eric the Cuntwoman has homoerotic thoughts about me, sent me a random address to meet, then lost his bottle, Eric's in the closet and wants to bum me.

There's nothing that I like more than a corner rivalry. You boys haven't quite yet reached the epic levels of Decs vs Ding, but I've got high hopes for you. I particularly enjoy it when Rollo comes sniffing for scraps like some sort of demented MikefuckingD.

Flinty and Benny Blanco should have gone professional with their bickering. Apparently they knew each other in real life, what ever that is

10 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

It's all clear now, Eric the Cuntwoman has homoerotic thoughts about me, sent me a random address to meet, then lost his bottle, Eric's in the closet and wants to bum me.

Not possible.

Just like we all know someone who put the 'cunt' in Scunthorpe, Eric put the 'dike' in Holland

15 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

12 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Time for work, see you in my work toilets Eric? Or do you have other cottages to visit?

"Ner ner na ner ner! You're a poof!!"  Do you have to go downstairs for pizza and fizzy pop, or does mum bring it up to your bedroom?

There's nothing that I like more than a corner rivalry. You boys haven't quite yet reached the epic levels of Decs vs Ding, but I've got high hopes for you. 

Two men enter, one man leaves.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
50 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Flinty and Benny Blanco should have gone professional with their bickering. Apparently they knew each other in real life, what ever that is

Others are poofs and fairies compared to Benny and Flinty.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Ner ner na ner ner! You're a poof!!"  Do you have to go downstairs for pizza and fizzy pop, or does mum bring it up to your bedroom?

I don't have a bedroom, I live in a stinking bedsit on my own because nobody else will have me. I didn't say "Ner ner na ner ner! You're a poof!!". What I said was you have homoerotic thoughts about me but you're afraid to come out of the closet. That's maybe why you're such an angry little gobshite, come out Eric, it's 2018, stop living a lie, nobody is bothered these days.

Guest Erroreptile404
11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Haha nice one. The one i saw years back was presented like a japanese style gameshow though. lol

We don't need another spastic.

Fuck no, we've got @William T.D. Stickers in that role

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Wrong, Eric doesn't want to bum you but I do. Essentially I want to shove my steel toe cap up the arse of your recently slaughtered corpse then set you on fire, put it out with my piss then set you on fire again.

Everyone hates you and wants you dead

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hilarious anecdote. Drink bleach 

Go and wash your maggot dick in a deep fat fryer then afterwards shove your head in it too.