CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The media does it very well, both BBC-led mainstream news and the advertising industry, by throwing inequal/pro-minority woke horse shit from Londonised & urban areas into our faces, with 50%-plus multicultural (esp. black since the George Floyd riots), gay, transgender, female rights themes et al. Each is of course designed to eventually rule out debate on things like opposition to immigration or overexposure of LGBTQ rights, helping to ensure social harmony by making us think it's the norm via everyday broadcasting.

I’ve never been a fan of the idea of multiculturalism. But I didn’t hate anyone. Until the last few years, when the incessant and aggressive minority agendas have been forced on us in a not dissimilar fashion to the ‘reeducation’ of Alex in ‘A Clockwork Orange’. Now the hatred of those minorities and their fake fucking victimhood, has burned any tolerance or empathy I might have had, into something much darker.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

- unless their parents make certain to educate them otherwise.

Which will be made illegal under the new ‘hate crime’ legislation. Which has arrived at the same time as the hordes who seek to rape, murder, and steal from us… wouldn’t want to hinder them by allowing the native brits to speak up for themselves or object in any way.

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The media does it very well, both BBC-led mainstream news and the advertising industry, by throwing inequal/pro-minority woke horse shit from Londonised & urban areas into our faces, with 50%-plus multicultural (esp. black since the George Floyd riots), gay, transgender, female rights themes et al. Each is of course designed to eventually rule out debate on things like opposition to immigration or overexposure of LGBTQ rights, helping to ensure social harmony by making us think it's the norm via everyday broadcasting.

The adverts have no effect on me whatsoever. But, oddly, since I smeared the wife and kids in bistro granules, we’ve all been getting along fine. Let’s see how happy the cunts are when the cotton I’ve planted in the garden blossoms.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It’s all just white noise at this point. 

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Never mind this you smelly French cunt, my mate decs hasn’t logged in since the 6th of Jan. if you’ve seen him off I can guarantee you one thing. War. 

The twat has either been banned, overdosed, or maimed his old chap, whilst fucking a box of paper clips.  Never could stand the cunt. Hope he's dead.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Neil said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64264069

Maybe because they aren't as good? Why not give an award to someone with a cunt just because they have a cunt and deny a bloke who just happens to be better?. Cunts

They demanded gender neutral awards, and got them. The very definition of "stupid fucking cunts".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well they have control of the streets, and are now making a play for Centre Parcs. @Eric Cuntman, I suppose it was inevitable, the trees attract them.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well they have control of the streets, and are now making a play for Centre Parcs. @Eric Cuntman, I suppose it was inevitable, the trees attract them.

A friend of mine is into boats and sailing type shit and donates regularly to the RNLI. Their monthly newsletter, featured a lead article apologising for not doing enough to ‘break down the barriers preventing minorities from being involved in aquatic pursuits’.

What fucking barriers? They have no interest in anything rural or aquatic. They want to be surrounded by concrete and glass, with fast food outlets and plugged in games consoles wherever they go. There isn’t any loud music or shiny things to steal out at sea or in the countryside. They’re pathologically terrified of water anyway. Which is why they fucking stink.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A friend of mine is into boats and sailing type shit and donates regularly to the RNLI. Their monthly newsletter, featured a lead article apologising for not doing enough to ‘break down the barriers preventing minorities from being involved in aquatic pursuits’.

What fucking barriers? They have no interest in anything rural or aquatic. They want to be surrounded by concrete and glass, with fast food outlets and plugged in games consoles wherever they go. There isn’t any loud music or shiny things to steal out at sea or in the countryside. They’re pathologically terrified of water anyway. Which is why they fucking stink.

Their bottom lip 'shovels' water like the Zeebrugge ferry leaving port. I bet OCR and Eddie can't swim.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's obvious they're gonna be frightened of water, Eric. It wasn't planes that brought them over from Africa. I bet Eddie's never been on a cruise ship. 

• Like 1