CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched a film last night The Dead Don't Die with Bill Murray, about zombies. He played a zombie and he did the theme tune. 

Fucking stupid, but quite good.

I'll have to give it a look - the song I posted is also from a film called Sound and Fury on Netflix - its an anime, so I'm not too interested in seeing it, but the music from it is pretty fucking good - weird mix of country, rock and techno:

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'll have to give it a look - the song I posted is also from a film called Sound and Fury on Netflix - its an anime, so I'm not too interested in seeing it, but the music from it is pretty fucking good - weird mix of country, rock and techno:

He's also mentioned a few times in the film as well. 

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched a film last night The Dead Don't Die with Bill Murray, about zombies. He played a zombie and he did the theme tune. 

Have you watched Zack Snyder's "Army of the Dead" yet? It's no "Watchmen" but it's better than "Justice League", not that this would be hard.

31 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Country and Western?

Hell yeah!!

Four of its greatest exponents but when Johnny Cash comes in, this just taks off. His voice is definitely from another, darker place.

Works for me

I'm quite fond of a bit of Bluegrass as well - try not to get stuck in one genre - if it makes me tap my foot, I'm happy to listen:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm quite fond of a bit of Bluegrass as well - try not to get stuck in one genre - if it makes me tap my foot, I'm happy to listen:

Love a bit of banjo - used to play one years ago and could play Cripple Creek pretty well.

• Like 1

On 23/06/2021 at 21:44, camberwell gypsy said:

I though it was awful, nothing happened. Even the bellend that is Mark Kermode said it was shite. Aimless Hollywood dross.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Hey up Neily boy, we've not yet exchanged views on the corner.

You seem to be into beards?

Reported for derailment of this thread. Keeps this blithering rubbish to the open corner or you usual method of trolling, the PM function 

Stupid little cunt 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...