CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Two Minute Silence

ChildeHarold

13 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I keep having hallucinations of pickles.

My therapist says I'm DILLusional.

I have a recurring dream where I'm covered in gold paint, standing atop a pyramid, and thousands of naked Nubian slaves are on their knees before me, chanting and throwing little pickles at my feet.

Hope that helps.

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have a recurring dream where I'm covered in gold paint, standing atop a pyramid, and thousands of naked Nubian slaves are on their knees before me, chanting and throwing little pickles at my feet.

Hope that helps.

Why do black people only have nightmares?

Because the last one to have a dream got shot 

Yowsah yowsah yowsah 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You don't have to re-model anything, just stop submitting to mass hallucination on a level that would make any dictator proud. 

You started out this nom as a raving fucking idiot, and I commend you on your consistency.

Four pages in, and still nobody knows what the fuck you are on about.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted

You don't have to re-model anything, just stop submitting to mass hallucination on a level that would make any dictator proud. 

So you are saying then, that its healthy to maintain a certain level of scepticism about any information coming from government, and you're emphasising the importance of thinking for ourselves, rather than blindly accepting what we are told as truth ? The vital importance of verifying and validating instead of accepting something based on blind faith ?

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've heard that argument before and I am sure it was employed to the guards shuvelling Jews into train carriages for the death camps. Anyway, it's not two minutes it's ANOTHER two minutes. Anyway it's just a ceremonial rubber stamp for excusing a whole raft of attitudes and public subservience to the idea (for example) the UK should spend £15b a year, most of it going into Yankee pockets, for "independent" nuclear submarine "fleet" or a £12b floating military dinosaur called the Elizabeth Aircraft Carrier crammed with Yankee hardware. So it's not JUST a mark of respect. It's a SHITE SHOW covering up a lot of ludicrous aspects of how this country is governed. 

Maybe the public likes to spend their money on hardware, in case those Arabs, Jews, chinks, russkies, etc. turn out so not too friendly one day? You know, history an all.

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Okay then, how would you change the way the UK is run ?  If you had a completely free hand, how would you restructure the government and the national organisations presiding over health, education, the economy, agriculture & farming, manufacturing, energy and defence ?  Remember you can do whatever you see fit.  

He would:

a) Give judges a junior shelf stacker in Tesco maximum wages and deduct for the benefits of the bench, hammer and uniform.

b) Give free bike repair vouchers to every citizen. They can be exchanged for scratch cards and meal vouchers at Spooners but not monetised.

c) Cancel all defence and close all the labs, engineering studies, steel works, production plants etc, thus greatly improving employment situation for a large number of Brits.

d) Let the soldiers and public fight foreign conflicts armed with forks, sticks and mobile phones.

e) Get rid of Sunak, pack him off to India, where he will receive a “proper” treatment; replace him with Corbyn and implement more free vouchers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

He would:

a) Give judges a junior shelf stacker in Tesco maximum wages and deduct for the benefits of the bench, hammer and uniform.

b) Give free bike repair vouchers to every citizen. They can be exchanged for scratch cards and meal vouchers at Spooners but not monetised.

c) Cancel all defence and close all the labs, engineering studies, steel works, production plants etc, thus greatly improving employment situation for a large number of Brits.

d) Let the soldiers and public fight foreign conflicts armed with forks, sticks and mobile phones.

e) Get rid of Sunak, pack him off to India, where he will receive a “proper” treatment; replace him with Corbyn and implement more free vouchers.

I would start by killing 3 birds with one stone and sending all the Muslims back to the Middle East, along with the poofs and BLM darkie contingent. Then obliterate the entire region with the outdated Cold War nuclear arsenal, thus negating the problem of disposal.

Then I would bring in the Cunts Corner membership to form a government. You could all fight amongst yourselves to decide who does what, except Frank. He would be foreign minister because he can order coffee and sandwiches in about 4 languages.

Oh yeah. I would appoint @Rev as minister for law & order. It just makes sense.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
  • Like 1

On 16/08/2020 at 09:55, ChildeHarold said:

I've heard that argument before and I am sure it was employed to the guards shuvelling Jews into train carriages for the death camps. Anyway, it's not two minutes it's ANOTHER two minutes. Anyway it's just a ceremonial rubber stamp for excusing a whole raft of attitudes and public subservience to the idea (for example) the UK should spend £15b a year, most of it going into Yankee pockets, for "independent" nuclear submarine "fleet" or a £12b floating military dinosaur called the Elizabeth Aircraft Carrier crammed with Yankee hardware. So it's not JUST a mark of respect. It's a SHITE SHOW covering up a lot of ludicrous aspects of how this country is governed. 

You might be "sure" but I'm hard pressed in finding the guards ever saying it. Incidentally, Britain's nuclear sub fleet are designed and built  by the UK as are the torpedoes they carry. The Trident ICBM's are of course American but they carry British warheads. The two aircraft carriers were built and assembled in the UK.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You might be "sure" but I'm hard pressed in finding the guards ever saying it. Incidentally, Britain's nuclear sub fleet are designed and built  by the UK as are the torpedoes they carry. The Trident ICBM's are of course American but they carry British warheads. The two aircraft carriers were built and assembled in the UK.

10-15% of all components of the F-35 (JSF) will be UK manufactured. This included the Yank ones and the other 9 countries so far signed up to fly them.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bullshit. 

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Maybe the public likes to spend their money on hardware, in case those Arabs, Jews, chinks, russkies, etc. turn out so not too friendly one day? You know, history an all.

And it is our job to behave like the world power we no longer have. Crazy. The only strength we had was inside the EU and THIS country in particular apart from having nothing in its history to be proud of, is too fucking stupid and arrogant to learn any lessons. 

10 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

So you are saying then, that its healthy to maintain a certain level of scepticism about any information coming from government, and you're emphasising the importance of thinking for ourselves, rather than blindly accepting what we are told as truth ? The vital importance of verifying and validating instead of accepting something based on blind faith ?

Stop leading me up the path "and they sacrificed so you could do this." That's part of the hypnosis. 

11 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You started out this nom as a raving fucking idiot, and I commend you on your consistency.

Four pages in, and still nobody knows what the fuck you are on about.

Being a Thatcherite living in the 21st Century you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow - though at least some on the Right are beginning to see beyond the fog of popularism and pernicious economic and social policies towards a more equitable blend of state and private enterprise. Clearly you are part of the old guard. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And it is our job to behave like the world power we no longer have. Crazy. The only strength we had was inside the EU and THIS country in particular apart from having nothing in its history to be proud of, is too fucking stupid and arrogant to learn any lessons. 

Alright Wolfie, take the beret off and calm down. You consciences objecting pillock. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off you mong. Take a look at the very very long list of British inventions from the steam engine to the world wide web and how they've changed the course of human history, there you will find plenty to be proud of. The Pax Britannica enforced by this country's economic and military power allowed the world to advance into the modern age while British governance raised savages out of their stone age barbarism and provided them with infrastructure that they would never have achieved on their own.

If you look even more closely, you will see that whenever Europe produced a bully hellbent on taking over the whole show it was England and afterward the UK that stood in their way including Philip II of Spain, Louis XIV of France, Napoleon, Kaiser Bill and Hitler. No other country on Earth can say that it sacrificed it's place as a global superpower in order to stop a despotic maniac in the way the British did during WWII.

English is the international language of commerce and diplomacy. It's our common law legal system that is practiced by a third of the world's population.

In short, this country has a huge amount in its history to be proud of.

Cunts like you should be dragged from their bedsits in the middle of the night and tortured without mercy over several weeks before public execution by chainsaw.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Fuck off you mong. Take a look at the very very long list of British inventions from the steam engine to the world wide web and how they've changed the course of human history, there you will find plenty to be proud of. The Pax Britannica enforced by this country's economic and military power allowed the world to advance into the modern age while British governance raised savages out of their stone age barbarism and provided them with infrastructure that they would never have achieved on their own.

If you look even more closely, you will see that whenever Europe produced a bully hellbent on taking over the whole show it was England and afterward the UK that stood in their way including Philip II of Spain, Louis XIV of France, Napoleon, Kaiser Bill and Hitler. No other country on Earth can say that it sacrificed it's place as a global superpower in order to stop a despotic maniac in the way the British did during WWII.

English is the international language of commerce and diplomacy. It's our common law legal system that is practiced by a third of the world's population.

In short, this country has a huge amount in its history to be proud of.

Cunts like you should be dragged from their bedsits in the middle of the night and tortured without mercy over several weeks before public execution by chainsaw.

The little cunt is fucking awful. I don't give a shit about his little divvy opinions, but I do wish he would preach them somewhere else.

Another modern-day "enlightened" arsehole who thinks he could do everything better but would shit himself if any actual responsibility dropped in his lap.

• Like 1

Being a Thatcherite living in the 21st Century you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow - though at least some on the Right are beginning to see beyond the fog of popularism and pernicious economic and social policies towards a more equitable blend of state and private enterprise. Clearly you are part of the old guard. 

Commie.

And I’m fucking miles away.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The little cunt is fucking awful. I don't give a shit about his little divvy opinions, but I do wish he would preach them somewhere else.

Another modern-day "enlightened" arsehole who thinks he could do everything better but would shit himself if any actual responsibility dropped in his lap.

I bet he's one of these cunts who's had the shit beaten out of him umpteen times and has brain damage. I'd like to aggravate his condition further.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

you are right

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

10-15% of all components of the F-35 (JSF) will be UK manufactured. This included the Yank ones and the other 9 countries so far signed up to fly them.

Out of all the partners in the American-led JSF programme, the UK is the only one to be accorded tier one status, the other nations are either tier two or three.

On 16/08/2020 at 09:55, ChildeHarold said:

You lie down with frogs, you get up with warts.

article-0-0BF387EC000005DC-425_308x185.jpg