CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men who wear ladies underwear cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This appears to be a growing trend in certain sectors of the wider community and particularly amongst the young who’s minds have been twisted in the state education system and by the perverted homosexual lobby.

Dale Winton is a dead cunt.

Its good that a pillar of the community and moral exemplar like yourself is taking the time to set young people straight on these matters.  

I think you'll find this trend  has been around for a while and far from a growing trend.Coming from a so called 'higher' class im sure you realise that this is probably one of the more harmless perversions that you lot get up to,shoving your cock up some freshers arse to prove their a 'man' for one.

31 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think you'll find this trend  has been around for a while and far from a growing trend.Coming from a so called 'higher' class im sure you realise that this is probably one of the more harmless perversions that you lot get up to,shoving your cock up some freshers arse to prove their a 'man' for one.

they're

9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This appears to be a growing trend in certain sectors of the wider community and particularly amongst the young who’s minds have been twisted in the state education system and by the perverted homosexual lobby.

Can’t change the latest trends, Punks; but it also means your local conservatives club’s toilets needs proper doors.

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well, stick your hand in your pocket and pay a bit more for your rent boys and then they may not have to resort to wearing their mums knickers when they're sinking one in the 20th.

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

But this is typical public schoolboy behaviour. Just look how Stephen Milligan MP was found. Wearing stockings and sussies with an orange stuffed in his gob. Filthy deviant public school cunt.

In other news, Zak Crawley is 37 away from a triple century. The ethnics look like they're ready to call in the Taliban to get him out.

• Like 1

On 21/08/2020 at 23:47, Earl of Punkape said:

What you have just perceived as "a growing trend" is clearly displayed in the re-runs of TOTP on BBC Four from the 1980s so fuck off for being a bit tardy. 

LOL. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'd put money on it that Ape wears womens underwear. He sounds the type, and more than likely one of those vibrating egg things up his ring piece. That would account for his mincing walk and knock kneed stance.

Paragraph Deleted

Expect a ban when admin sees this.

Somebody with a state education would use "who's" i.e the abbreviation of 'who is' instead of 'whose'.

On 22/08/2020 at 09:08, Dawn Chorus said:

they're

And you can fuck off too.

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'd put money on it that Ape wears womens underwear. He sounds the type, and more than likely one of those vibrating egg things up his ring piece. That would account for his mincing walk and knock kneed stance.

JSP, You've had three previous warnings on Rule 12 violations, each resulting in a two to three day suspension, so clearly lessons not learnt. CYA in a week's time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ape, your little puppet. So you two can dish it out but cant take it eh. Ok i'll try and be a little nicer. Nice to see you again Eric.🙂

May I take the opportunity to suggest the 'sauce' in your username relates to your special mix of white (bread) sauce mixed with brown sauce. Chutney ferret.

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ape, your little puppet. So you two can dish it out but cant take it eh. Ok i'll try and be a little nicer. Nice to see you again Eric.🙂

Nothing to do with me, billy bullshit - Roops is merely upholding the law. If you think your infantile comments bother me in any way, you’re even more of a moron than I ever believed possible.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Nothing to do with me, billy bullshit - Roops is merely upholding the law. If you think your infantile comments bother me in any way, you’re even more of a moron than I ever believed possible.

An excellent riposte Ape and a salutary reply to a complete imbecile.

Have you managed to get a holiday in over the summer months?

• Like 1

Every time you see a rainbow?

That's God having gay sex