CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Form Of Online Gambling

Ape™️

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Read a book by Ranulph Fiennes called 'The Feather Men'. Explains what the SAS got up to in Oman. Basically executing rich arabs and taking their oil fields. 

Fiennes has let a few secrets out of the bag. It's why he maintains a high public profile. Makes it harder to bump him off.

Certainly an interesting man who's been over more mountains than your average Sherpa, and not the fucking van either. You'd be lucky to get one of those over a humpback bridge.

There's a film based loosely on 'The Feather Men' called 'Killer Elite', and its crying shame that the MOD was probably responsible for the plot deviation. It's not a bad film for the genre, but for those who had heard of though never read the book, it's bollocks. Certainly long before the days where you could order a copy with a few taps of your Phone. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Certainly an interesting man who's been over more mountains than your average Sherpa, and not the fucking van either. You'd be lucky to get one of those over a humpback bridge.

There's a film based loosely on 'The Feather Men' called 'Killer Elite', and its crying shame that the MOD was probably responsible for the plot deviation. It's not a bad film for the genre, but for those who had heard of though never read the book, it's bollocks. Certainly long before the days where you could order a copy with a few taps of your Phone. 

Loosely? I don’t think so Major. Good morning. 

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Premium Bonds!. Another £25 'win' for me this month which means I am currently sitting at an equivalent interest rate of 1.15% for the year.

This gamble has paid off so fuck off.

The added bonus is that you can never lose your stake. Just your soul.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Premium Bonds!. Another £25 'win' for me this month which means I am currently sitting at an equivalent interest rate of 1.15% for the year.

25 quids worth of strong lager guaranties you waking up midday tomorrow with a turd in your pants and zero recollection of the previous 24 hours. Well done. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Congratulations CBB. Will you be packing in your job and partying like it’s 1999? That’s the year 1999, not the price of a case of Special Brew.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

Loosely? I don’t think so Major. Good morning. 

Morning Frank. I'd like to think you have something better to do than troll the arse end of the web, but then I remembered what an utter wanker you are. Do a video. I'm thinking you and a Somalian taxi driver dueting Spandau Ballet's 'Gold'. Food for thought.... 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Morning Frank. I'd like to think you have something better to do than troll the arse end of the web, but then I remembered what an utter wanker you are. Do a video. I'm thinking you and a Somalian taxi driver dueting Spandau Ballet's 'Gold'. Food for thought.... 

Don't get too pally Major; first you'll be exchanging almost pleasantries on some dog shite cunting website next you'll be invited below decks for a rohypnols induced back scuttling from slenderman in a wig

Be warned. 

• Like 3

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't get too pally Major; first you'll be exchanging almost pleasantries on some dog shite cunting website next you'll be invited below decks for a rohypnols induced back scuttling from slenderman in a wig

Be warned. 

Duly noted, Stubbs. Its a long game, and there's method to the madness. I'm predicting the return of cunts long gone, and Keith Lard fooling the psychologists at Rampton that he's no plans to visit a My Little Pony convention. 

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Duly noted, Stubbs. Its a long game, and there's method to the madness. I'm predicting the return of cunts long gone, and Keith Lard fooling the psychologists at Rampton that he's no plans to visit a My Little Pony convention. 

The Man always ended his last concerts with

I Did It My Way

Can we look forward to a semi autobiographical tootle from your plump velvety lips? Possible with Stubby Penis doing backing vocals and Joker on the drums. 

Come on Major get that Big Band Swing on.... 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Man always ended his last concerts with

I Did It My Way

Can we look forward to a semi autobiographical tootle from your plump velvety lips? Possible with Stubby Penis doing backing vocals and Joker on the drums. 

Come on Major get that Big Band Swing on.... 

Let me give you some sage advice, Harry. Cut down from a 100 posts a day to 10, find your place in the pecking order, quality over quantity, and caustic soda makes a nice mixer. You've got potential, not much I'll admit, but a little. You 5 year plan, red book reading commie cunt! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

SAS is an acronym for Soft As Shit. Ulster proved that, the fucking pansies. 

Can you confirm that you’re a retired General in the Salvation Army? And that you were decorated for playing the tambourine and the triangle, before being dishonourably discharged for wiping your arse with the War Cry?

Deny it. I dare you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Can you confirm that you’re a retired General in the Salvation Army? And that you were decorated for playing the tambourine and the triangle, before being dishonourably discharged for wiping your arse with the War Cry?

Deny it. I dare you.

Camberwell Gypsy can confirm I do not live at the Dennark Hill Training College 

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You live in a shitty council bedsit in Thamesmead you fucking smackhead.

There are no shitty bedsits in Thamesmead. All the social housing in Thamesmead was designed to spacious and luxurious standards compared with the shitty little private flats being developed in the rest of the Londistan housing jamboree. Get your head straight. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

There are no shitty bedsits in Thamesmead. All the social housing in Thamesmead was designed to spacious and luxurious standards compared with the shitty little private flats being developed in the rest of the Londistan housing jamboree. Get your head straight. 

That would be the case if it wasn't for epidemic of subletting going on there. Mrs Funt used to work on Bexley council's fraud team and Thamesmead South was the worst for it. One tenant she dealt with had crammed 12 Vietnamese illegals into a two bed flat and had them working for his cleaning firm for fuck all while he was living in a 5 bed gaff in Orpington.