CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

37 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Had a change of heart cuntchops. Anyway, if I fuck off now I'm going to miss your Three Mile Island grade meltdown. It's definitely in the post... 

I'm glad you're sticking around. Your thoughts on anything that crops up are always anticipated with bated breath - only cos I'm hooked up in parallel to ten ventilators. The fucking electric bill is killing me! 

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

https://youtu.be/uLsYZCi8f2Q  Seriously, I was involved in this. Mondo Kane (Georgie Fame) Recorded by Stock Aitken Waterman at PWL Studios in 1987. George was an absolute cunt. 

I played guitar for Georgie at a hunt ball in mid wales about 16-17 years ago. I got a dinner, a bottle of scotch and £120.

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I played guitar for Georgie at a hunt ball in mid wales about 16-17 years ago. I got a dinner, a bottle of scotch and £120.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Not from him you didn't.  He 'borrowed' £20 from me to pay a black cab, when he arrived at the studio. Never got it back. As I said, a cunt.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

https://youtu.be/uLsYZCi8f2Q  Seriously, I was involved in this. Mondo Kane (Georgie Fame) Recorded by Stock Aitken Waterman at PWL Studios in 1987. George was an absolute cunt. 

It's all done digitally now, Withers, but I would have loved to been around in the analogue day's. I've just been listening to my compadres latest track mastered on an analogue desk, and it's kicking like a mule! I don't wanna make Frank jealous, but some of us are accomplished producers! 

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

music industry, warehouse owner in whitstable, cancer survivor, well to be honest  am beginning to doubt every single thing you say garlic breath. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

It's all done digitally now, Withers, but I would have loved to been around in the analogue day's. I've just been listening to my compadres latest track mastered on an analogue desk, and it's kicking like a mule! I don't wanna make Frank jealous, but some of us are accomplished producers! 

For all the shit talked about SAW in the late '80s, SAW were a success story. PW knew what the kids wanted, Mike & Matt tailored everything to it. 

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

For all the shit talked about SAW in the late '80s, SAW were a success story. PW knew what the kids wanted, Mike & Matt tailored everything to it. 

Absolutely. They had a formula for success that's allowed Waterman to aquire a train repair depot. It's all about structure and placement. I'm sure many a teenage girl was fingered to Kylie and Jason. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Akia s900 sampler - a revolutionary bit of kit

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Goober, the way I see it you have two choices; either continue with the @DrCunt account and remain on the ModQ 'till we're satisfied you can be trusted or carry on with the new account which will similarly be placed in the Q under the usual T&C. 

He registers weeks ago, account approved with no problems. But within hours of him admitting his ID to me via PM, you suss him out?

Dont ever try and tell us that you don't read our PMs. And trying to worm out of it by implying that I grassed him won't wash either.

Fucking sneak.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Sweet as a nut mate. I'm more concerned with 'The Donald's' bout of kung flu. I really wouldn't put it pass Pelosi and Co nobbling the election. I watched a news segment on 'RT' about the postal voting system and how open it is to fraud. We both now if that cunt Biden gets in he's gonna fuck us on trade deal, and without that we're wide open to the EU applying even more pressure. I'd rather see Bernie Sanders win it than Biden as at least his economic policies make sense. I was watching Max Keiser discussing it at length, and as a respected economist I'm more inclined to believe him over 'Fox News'. Trump's a cunt there's no denying that, and his daughters making a fortune with chinky labour, but unfortunately he's our best bet at present.

I think Donald has already boxed off the postal vote scam. I find it highly unlikely that he hasn't already set up a team to highlight even the slightest suspicion of fraud. If he loses and something doesn't add up in any of the 50 states then he will do what George W. Bush did in 2000 when it went down to the wire with Al Gore. There will be hastily heard court hearings, multiple recounts and the votes of certain groups such as convicted felons (who are more likely to vote democrat) excluded from the ballot. Trump also has the advantage in that a disputed election result would be decided by the Supreme court which is going to be overwhelmingly conservative if as expected Amy Coney Barrett's nomination is confirmed by the US senate.

The other thing to consider is that even if Donald loses fair and square, he will still be in office for another 3 months and during that time he could sign a phase one trade deal with the UK using an executive order without the approval of congress because it wouldn't be a trade deal in the traditional sense but a contract to buy and sell goods and services between two countries. There is a precedent here because he did it with China last year. If Biden (or should I say Harris) gets in, he would have a hard time explaining why he's kiboshed a trade deal worth billions to the depressed US economy on the basis of a non breach of the Good Friday Agreement.

Another scenario is that if Donald snuffs it and Mike Pence steps aside, the GOP can quickly nominate another candidate and according to my US sources, they might go for Senator Tim Scott which would completely fuck up the Democrats program because he's black and his likely running mate would probably be the hugely popular former congressman Trey Gowdy who came within a whisker of having Hillary Clinton prosecuted for disclosing classified intelligence and obstruction of justice. They would also attract a huge sympathy vote if they eulogize the late Donald who's sins would undoubtedly be forgiven if he became the first US president to die in office since JFK.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think Donald has already boxed off the postal vote scam. I find it highly unlikely that he hasn't already set up a team to highlight even the slightest suspicion of fraud. If he loses and something doesn't add up in any of the 50 states then he will do what George W. Bush did in 2000 when it went down to the wire with Al Gore. There will be hastily heard court hearings, multiple recounts and the votes of certain groups such as convicted felons (who are more likely to vote democrat) excluded from the ballot. Trump also has the advantage in that a disputed election result would be decided by the Supreme court which is going to be overwhelmingly conservative if as expected Amy Coney Barrett's nomination is confirmed by the US senate.

The other thing to consider is that even if Donald loses fair and square, he will still be in office for another 3 months and during that time he could sign a phase one trade deal with the UK using an executive order without the approval of congress because it wouldn't be a trade deal in the traditional sense but a contract to buy and sell goods and services between two countries. There is a precedent here because he did it with China last year. If Biden (or should I say Harris) gets in, he would have a hard time explaining why he's kiboshed a trade deal worth billions to the depressed US economy on the basis of a non breach of the Good Friday Agreement.

Another scenario is that if Donald snuffs it and Mike Pence steps aside, the GOP can quickly nominate another candidate and according to my US sources, they might go for Senator Tim Scott which would completely fuck up the Democrats program because he's black and his likely running mate would probably be the hugely popular former congressman Trey Gowdy who came within a whisker of having Hilary Clinton prosecuted for disclosing classified intelligence and obstruction of justice. They would also attract a huge sympathy vote if they eulogize the late Donald who's sins would undoubtedly be forgiven if he became the first US president to die in office since JFK.

Besides all political machinations, there is a very large risk of serious civilian upheavals, should Donald croak it. The EU would play the US against us, I think they may be stalling now, just to see what happens to Don and then retrench and change negotiating positions. Should Biden win, we will be under significant pressure from both sides. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Sweet as a nut mate. I'm more concerned with 'The Donald's' bout of kung flu. I really wouldn't put it pass Pelosi and Co nobbling the election. I watched a news segment on 'RT' about the postal voting system and how open it is to fraud. We both now if that cunt Biden gets in he's gonna fuck us on trade deal, and without that we're wide open to the EU applying even more pressure. I'd rather see Bernie Sanders win it than Biden as at least his economic policies make sense. I was watching Max Keiser discussing it at length, and as a respected economist I'm more inclined to believe him over 'Fox News'. Trump's a cunt there's no denying that, and his daughters making a fortune with chinky labour, but unfortunately he's our best bet at present.

You’re right about Trump being our last bet MC. But wrong about Bernie Sanders. The cunt is the extreme left of the Dem. Party and he’s even more Marxist than Corbyn. The Dems are the biggest threat to western civilisation ever, and I absolutely mean that. George Soros, through dozens of Organizations he funds, has inserted so many Marxist actors into every walk of American society, the judiciary, academia, both major political parties, the mainstream media to such an extent that 93% of MSM TV and newspapers are now just leftist anti Trump propaganda vehicles. Civil war is imo not just a possibility but a probability in 2021. The outcome of this will have a massive influence on the rest of the world and people all over the world will possibly wish they hadn’t let themselves be so easily fooled by the leftists and their proven by history failed ideology. 

The Bolsheviks in Russia and   the Chinese communists under Mao gained power by revolutionary tactics, like tearing down statues, banning historical books and basically erasing their countries history and setting citizen against citizen on identity grounds, such as race, ethnicity and class. They made every person dependant on the state for the basic necessities of life and demanded total obedience. Once they had achieved this they then set about murdering millions of them.

Does any of this seem familiar to what’s happening right now in countries all over the world MC?  Think about it.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So why wasn't it noticed weeks ago? Fucking big coincidence that it gets sussed just after he reveals it in a PM. 

You’re right of course Eric, me and roops would often read read the back and forth emails between members, sometimes we laughed out loud.