CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of James Randi

Last Cunt Standing

Sad this morning to read of the death of the great James Randi, who as a man who had a great nose for bullshit, would have loved the sentiment behind The Corner. He took down many film flam artists and lying snakes in his life, perhaps the highlights being his evisceration of evangelist Peter Popoff and his exposure of Uri Geller. No one ever got his fabled million dollars, either. And yes he turned out gay, which will no doubt upset many of you, but I for one salute his passing. Bravo on a life well lived, Randi. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/james-randi-magician-and-stage-artist-devoted-to-debunking-the-paranormal-dies-at-92/2020/10/21/b6e1da3e-13ee-11eb-bc10-40b25382f1be_story.html

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sad this morning to read of the death of the great James Randi, who as a man who had a great nose for bullshit, would have loved the sentiment behind The Corner. He took down many film flam artists and lying snakes in his life, perhaps the highlights being his evisceration of evangelist Peter Popoff and his exposure of Uri Geller. No one ever got his fabled million dollars, either. And yes he turned out gay, which will no doubt upset many of you, but I for one salute his passing. Bravo on a life well lived, Randi. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/james-randi-magician-and-stage-artist-devoted-to-debunking-the-paranormal-dies-at-92/2020/10/21/b6e1da3e-13ee-11eb-bc10-40b25382f1be_story.html

He exposed a lot of charlatans and yet the daft public continued to go to the venues of those crooks. We have hardly made any progress since the medieval times, when it comes to the masses. Billions of cretins out there, freely participating in all sorts of faith/magic bollocks.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I prefer David Nixon and the What's My Card Trick. 

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sad this morning to read of the death of the great James Randi...

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I prefer David Nixon and the What's My Card Trick. 

I was hoping that James Randi was actually @ChildeHarold but sadly it would appear not.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was hoping that James Randi was actually @ChildeHarold but sadly it would appear not.

He is under the impression that gyms are rather fatal for the members and avoids such, plus probably all kinds of physical activity except for the keyboard - a well known life extension practice. 

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Covid bollocks. He died of the AIDS like all poofs do. 

And tiger bites.

I see Children in Need and the One Show's Rickshaw Challenge are now gearing up to beg the public for money, despite millions of people losing ,and in danger of losing their jobs and others having to watch their money. But no doubt the sheep will still donate in their millions. To me it's taking the piss out of us all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see Children in Need and the Ine Show's Rickshaw Challenge are now gearing up to beg the public for money, despite millions of people losing ,and in danger of losing their jobs and others having to watch their money. But no doubt the sheep will still donate in their millions. To me it's taking the piss out of us all.

Children in need can fuck right off. The BBC's definition of 'children' is 27 year old bearded Pakistanis with hate filled eyes, malice dripping from every pore and an unhealthy sexual interest in actual children. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Children in need can fuck right off. The BBC's definition of 'children' is 27 year old bearded Pakistanis with hate filled eyes, malice dripping from every pore and an unhealthy sexual interest in actual children. 

Racist pig, I for one can’t wait for the hilarious sketches from Lenny Henry. 

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Racist pig, I for one can’t wait for the hilarious sketches from Lenny Henry. 

Perhaps Lenny could do some of his comic characters... 

Delbert Wilkins: black petty criminal.

Algernon Razzmatazz: Rastafarian with big woolly hat.

Joshua Yarlog: African presenter wearing leopard skin.

And then 'Sir Lenny' can start whining about black stereotypes in the entertainment industry. The droopy faced fat fucking racist hypocrite cunt. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see Children in Need and the One Show's Rickshaw Challenge are now gearing up to beg the public for money, despite millions of people losing ,and in danger of losing their jobs and others having to watch their money. But no doubt the sheep will still donate in their millions. To me it's taking the piss out of us all.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Impartiality lies at the heart of public service and is the core of the BBC's commitment to its public-funded audiences. There's absolutely nothing impartial about Children In fucking Need, which is shoved down our throats each year whether we like it or not (including idiots with cash buckets dressed as Pudsey in supermarkets), during which its political engineers attempt to use children to make us feel guilty if we don't make a contribution to 'poor little Timmy's new wheelchair', or help finance a 'new mentor for Leroy whose mum was a crack addict'. 

The whole fucking thing has a dark side and it pains me the majority – as with current mainstream media COVID-19 scaremongering – just can't see it. It always starts with the exploitation of beneficiaries that the BBC indulges in to get people who have less money than the vast majority of its staff to part with. Its £500,000+ salary presenters love to be seen to be doing their bit, before the sad piano music turns to disabled Jamal's heartbreaking story, who's in need of reconstructive surgery. Does anyone really think Gary Linekar or Terry Wogan before him (Jimmy Savile appeared on the annual telethon appeal in 1984, 1987 and 1989) do/did the show for free, within the inclusions of their basic salaries?

The charity industry is one of the biggest growth sectors in the UK, and the BBC typically exploits it. Just a few years ago, it was revealed the BBC had actually stashed away almost £90m of Children In Need 'charity' funds into its investment portfolio, instead of giving it directly to the causes people were led to believe they were paying for.

How about this: why this year don't the approximate 400+ staff at the BBC who earn more than £100,000 each year put their money where their mouths are and contribute 10% of their salaries to Children In Need, so the vast majority of the population who are struggling under the disproportionate government coronavirus restrictions don't have to cough up quite so much? Ironically, the public at large will still be paying for most contributions via licence fee salary enforcement anyway.

I give to charities I want to assist, which have had an effect on my life – not ones the fucking BBC tells me I should be paying for.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Impartiality lies at the heart of public service and is the core of the BBC's commitment to its public-funded audiences. There's absolutely nothing impartial about Children In fucking Need, which is shoved down our throats each year whether we like it or not (including idiots with cash buckets dressed as Pudsey in supermarkets), during which its political engineers attempt to use children to make us feel guilty if we don't make a contribution to 'poor little Timmy's new wheelchair', or help finance a 'new mentor for Leroy whose mum was a crack addict'. 

The whole fucking thing has a dark side and it pains me the majority – as with current mainstream media COVID-19 scaremongering – just can't see it. It always starts with the exploitation of beneficiaries that the BBC indulges in to get people who have less money than the vast majority of its staff to part with. Its £500,000+ salary presenters love to be seen to be doing their bit, before the sad piano music turns to Jamal's heartbreaking story in the Peckham Youth Centre, who's in need of reconstructive surgery after being attacked by a gang of right-wing youths. Does anyone really think Gary Linekar or Terry Wogan before him (Jimmy Savile appeared on the annual telethon appeal in 1984, 1987 and 1989) do/did the show for free, within the inclusions of their basic salaries?

The charity industry is one of the biggest growth sectors in the UK, and the BBC typically exploits it. Just a few years ago, it was revealed the BBC had actually stashed away almost £90m of Children In Need 'charity' funds into its investment portfolio, instead of giving it directly to the causes people were led to believe they were paying for.

How about this: why this year don't the approximate 400+ staff at the BBC who earn more than £100,000 each year put their money where their mouths are and contribute 10% of their salaries to Children In Need, so the vast majority of the population who are struggling under the disproportionate government coronavirus restrictions don't have to cough up quite so much this year? Ironically, the public at large will still be paying for most contributions via licence fee salary enforcement.

I give to charities I want to assist, which have had an effect on my life – not what the fucking BBC tells me I should be doing.

I'm sick to the high teeth of telling people this, but like the reaction I get from sheeple when I told them I didn't clap every Thursday, I get a look if horror as if I don't give a fuck for all those poor kiddies. Like you, I give to the one cause whose actions had an effect on me and my families life because I know the money goes to what the charity works for and not paying some sweaty arsed desk jockey 600k a year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps Lenny could do some of his comic characters... 

Delbert Wilkins: black petty criminal.

Algernon Razzmatazz: Rastafarian with big woolly hat.

Joshua Yarlog: African presenter wearing leopard skin.

And then 'Sir Lenny' can start whining about black stereotypes in the entertainment industry. The droopy faced fat fucking racist hypocrite cunt. 

He is a hypocrite cunt. If he'd have told the queens people to shove their knighthood up her arse, I would have respect for him. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He is a hypocrite cunt. If he'd have told the queens people to shove their knighthood up her arse, I would have respect for him. 

I fucking hate knighthoods - not for any political reason, but for the simple fact that Lewis Hamilton will inevitably get one at some point, and inevitably use the opportunity to be an absolutely unrelenting fucking smug little half-breed Oompa Loompa cunt.

Hopefully the Queen will just mistake him as a suicide bomber and have the cunt sniped from afar by her guards.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I fucking hate knighthoods - not for any political reason, but for the simple fact that Lewis Hamilton will inevitably get one at some point, and inevitably use the opportunity to be an absolutely unrelenting fucking smug little half-breed Oompa Loompa cunt.

Hopefully the Queen will just mistake him as a suicide bomber and have the cunt sniped from afar by her guards.

Its cunts who insist on being called 'Sir' or 'Lord' that make my shit hang sideways. Lord Sugar to me is Alan Schyster.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think he must be dead. The mad cunt hasn't been seen for some time.

Mossad finally caught up with him?

Do the '@' thing at him. He loves that. I was also thinking of asking Roops if we can dump all our likes on him and put him at the top of the leaderboard for Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do the '@' thing at him. He loves that. I was also thinking of asking Roops if we can dump all our likes on him and put him at the top of the leaderboard for Christmas. 

I’d suggest a ratlike be made worth at least a hundred normal ones such is the rarity of the cunts. You’ve really got to tickle the mad old cunt to get one.

He might have crashed his plane into a synagogue ehh @ratcum?