CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mad Jihadi cunts in Mozambique 🇲🇿

Earl of Punkape

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Jazz took his lunacy to a whole new level where Frank was concerned. He absolutely fucking hated you.

Took it too far to be honest. You're right though, Frank was the red matador's cape to his bull. 

I genuinely believed he was mentally disturbed and was going to end up heavily sedated, wearing a straightjacket in a padded cell by court order. One can hope. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I find it somewhat galling that he only got 48 hours off site after posting a real image of a woman he proclaimed to be your mother getting fucked by a dog. Whereas after gently enquiring of The Judge why he was watching his neighbour's children out of his window, I ended up with a seven month ban.

Proper, explain yourself.

You should have been banned for longer you odious ponce.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I find it somewhat galling that he only got 48 hours off site after posting a real image of a woman he proclaimed to be your mother getting fucked by a dog. Whereas after gently enquiring of The Judge why he was watching his neighbour's children out of his window, I ended up with a seven month ban.

Proper, explain yourself.

I'm terribly sorry to be pedantic, but it was me who gently enquired as to why he was watching children in a paddling pool. I think you were more subtle and merely accused him of being a 'baby fucking nonce'.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why do you have Lech Wałęsa as your avatar?

Lech was a good Catholic...are you joining the faith?

The correct terminology would be "rejoining". I was raised a Catholic, but I'm fully lapsed, as I'm not a brainwashed, child rape supporting, gullible and petrified little sheep.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The correct terminology would be "rejoining". I was raised a Catholic, but I'm fully lapsed, as I'm not a brainwashed, child rape supporting, gullible and petrified little sheep.

You’re going to banned again soon.....self excommunication from both Cuntscorner and the Chuch.

lol.

I remember him saying his son was autistic so I asked if he could paint me a picture,fuck me,I was getting a home visit and me and my kids were getting chopped up!.I do hope his straight jacket doesn't chafe.Maybe he found solace in the church and is getting arse fucked daily by the clergy.

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re going to banned again soon.....self excommunication from both Cuntscorner and the Chuch.

lol.

Surely you're not going to deny that the Catholic church has facilitated the rape of children? Also, have you ever asked your sky fairy friend why he allows such disgusting practices to take place on his premises?

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm terribly sorry to be pedantic, but it was me who gently enquired as to why he was watching children in a paddling pool. I think you were more subtle and merely accused him of being a 'baby fucking nonce'.

That doesn't sound like me, what a rascal.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I sincerely hope so. 

I bet you do. You can then get back to posting endless streams of shite, instead of hiding in the shadows like you are now, waiting for me to go away and stop picking on you.

Typically cowardly, French fucking faggot cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One liner, one trick pony cunt

You’ve got to weigh it up, withers. We have decimus with his acerbic wit, like-mining and other wonderful stuff, or there’s Eric Cuntman... firearms and vintage knife hermit.  I’ve missed decs and if the truth be told.. and I speak for the entire back office, I think you’re as thick if not thicker than the Major. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ve got to weigh it up, withers. We have decimus with his acerbic wit, like-mining and other wonderful stuff, or there’s Eric Cuntman... firearms and vintage knife hermit.  I’ve missed decs and if the truth be told.. and I speak for the entire back office, I think you’re as thick if not thicker than the Major. 

Yet you remain a constant; posting irrelevant shite in the vain hope one of the drooling retards here will take notice of your pathetic life. 

When was the last time you posted a nomination or attempted to comment on the OP?

Wanker

• Like 1