CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Christmas

camberwell gypsy

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bearing in mind you have said that you were adopted, I've got a genuine question for you, Pen.

If my wife and I were tragically unable to have children, and we decided to go on the adoption waiting list, I can hand on heart say that we'd wait until we were offered a child with a determinate sex and no disabilities. If a mutant child sans cock, balls or fanny was put before us, I'd tell them to sling their fucking hook.

What persuaded your adoptive parents to accept a genderless freak of fucking nature into their home?

you did. A sloppy pen pushing council clerk.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55107473

Have you fucking read this shite? It's almost as absurd as the 'Protect and survive' advice in the 80s.

If I hear of any cunt on this forum taking this shit seriously, I'll personally find you and cut your jacobs off. That includes you Pen. 

You'll soon fall into line when

You can't fly without a vaccination cert. 

Your employer insists on a Vacc. Cert. for health and safety 

Ad nauseum

If you insist on your "rights" you can go in the street on your own and fuck yourself. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ad nauseum

If you insist on your "rights" you can go in the street on your own and fuck yourself. 

🐑 Baaaa. 

You stupid cunt.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ad nauseum

The last 4 lines of your diatribe demonstrates what a fucking dobson you are. When you make a statement try and stay clear of insulting members. 

5 hours ago, Frank said:

DC I've just arrived after a gruelling 90 minute journey along the Edgware Road, taking in the delights of Maida Vale, Kilburn, Cricklewood and West Hendon. A short detour to a B&Q store in Queensbury for a bulb and I wasn't ready to face my father for the second time this year. 'Come in boy, sit down have a whisky, I've fixed it.. job done' he said. 'Dad, it's hanging down the side of the wall, holding on by a thread" I replied. In his wisdom - to replace a fluorescent bulb -  he took a garden broom upstairs to my old box room, dangled out the window and smashed it to pieces. What should I do with him?

I’m struggling, frankly. We barbecued Dad last January, which was strange as his death certificate implied he passed away in March. It sounds like the onset of Alzheimers which is often described as a living death, but I found it quite amusing to be honest. Personally, I’d have just smiled sweetly, leathered the Jock nectar and encouraged the old fella to have another go, with a metal poker. Is he worth a few bob or more vitally, has the experience fuelled your artistic juices for the much anticipated 2nd of December musical extravaganza? I’ve bought a popcorn machine that flosses, post snacking.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The last 4 lines of your diatribe demonstrates what a fucking dobson you are. When you make a statement try and stay clear of insulting members. 

He’s let everyone down, mainly himself. Now that he’s got the public humiliation covered, a slow and very painful death seems appropriate.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm half expecting Frank to create some sort of Father-Son YouTube travelogue channel, heavily plagiarising that similarly pretentious cunt Jack Whitehall.

Picture it. Frank and the old man traipsing across Europe, Joe le Taxi heavily scripted as a "Fish outta water" type chancer, every other scene showing him screaming into some random dago waiter's face "DOOO YOOUUU DO EGG AND FUCKING CHIPS?" Frank pouting in the background, tutting and rolling his eyes like an overly contrived spastic fucking cunt.

I’d watch it. Christ knows it’d be more fun than The Crown which Mrs LCS seems currently obsessed with. If she keeps twatting on about Gillian Anderson’s woeful Thatcher caricature, I may drown her in the pool before the week is out. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d watch it. Christ knows it’d be more fun than The Crown which Mrs LCS seems currently obsessed with. If she keeps twatting on about Gillian Anderson’s woeful Thatcher caricature, I may drown her in the pool before the week is out. 

Isn't that awful Coleman woman in it? 

I must say Frankie Goes To Hollywood's cover of Patrick Allen's What To Do If A Nuclear War Starts official announcement is fucking banging. I especially like the bit about tagging the dead bodies. The govt was working on the assumption that a few lusty privately educated schoolchildren would emerge from the rubble of their public schools or posh houses to rebuild the capitalist system. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Make sure she’s got her mask on while you’re drowning her. Covid 19 will go on the death certificate anyway. No one dies  of anything else nowadays. Some cunt fell 30ft off a ladder here last week and officially he died of or from Covid 19 cos his cadaver tested positive. Makes sense I suppose.

On 28/11/2020 at 10:35, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently even though we are in a deadly pandemic the good old government and devolved nations have agreed that three households can mix at Christmas. Not only that but the student cunts can go home to mix with granny Mavis and grandad Albert as well. Let's not forget the thousands of New Year's Eve parties the northerners are going to have in their shitty houses, with cocktails of Tenants super mixed with vodka red bull with everyone pissed and spitting all over eachother.

What could possibly go wrong?

I predict many a death in February and another 'lockdown' etc, then a massive 'vaccine' uptake from the thick public and by Christmas next year men will be pissing out of the bellend that grew off their old bellend and women will be shaving their chests.

Good one Rasta twat, you’ve easily summed up in one concise post what utter fucking scum northerners are

As for the mass of rotting corpses come feb, this can only be a good thing. We can either render them down for burning of power stations or dig them into the soil in preparation for an early crop of spuds. 

I want the UKs population below 50 million this time next year

• 3 weeks later...

Tier 4 eh?...the sooner we all say "bollocks" to this fucking virus and just get on with our lives the better.I read the other day that a 108 year old had been given the vaccine,what a fucking waste, whoever gets the virus and dies then so fucking what,they had it coming to them and were on the grim reapers list to depart early anyway.I have elderly relatives but if they have to be collateral damage then so be it.At the risk of plunging our immediate future and that of our kids and grandkids into some dystopian existence then I favour just getting the fuck on with living in the now

Fucking bat eating fucking slope cunts

On 01/12/2020 at 20:40, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree this country is overpopulated, what are you hoping will wipe out 10 million? Covid 19 isn't going to do it.

I was kind of hoping that the increasing number of people saying that they won’t have the vaccine would all go to the Isle of Wight and play nude twister....... that would sort it out in a couple of weeks.

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I was kind of hoping that the increasing number of people saying that they won’t have the vaccine would all go to the Isle of Wight and play nude twister....... that would sort it out in a couple of weeks.

We could kill two birds with one stone...

https://schoolsimprovement.net/ofsted-chairman-describes-underperforming-isle-wight-inbred-poor-white-ghetto/