CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dog walkers proudly spinning their poop πŸ’© bags around 😀

ProfB

They should use black or green bags, but get a thrill out of using a transparent one, & making sure you seen what’s inside.

This AM a dog walker with a man bun was using what I calculated to be a Morrison freezer bag - full of dog shit. Ok, blue but very transparent.

Does he freeze it or what?

I guess it is better than standing in the shit, only just.

πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’©

36 minutes ago, ProfB said:

They should use black or green bags, but get a thrill out of using a transparent one, & making sure you seen what’s inside.

This AM a dog walker with a man bun was using what I calculated to be a Morrison freezer bag - full of dog shit. Ok, blue but very transparent.

Its the fucking owners who are the problem not the fucking dogs.Β  Instead of taking the dog for a walk around their local street and taking the poo bags home or dropping the bags into a litter bin. \they load the dog/s up into the car, turn the dog loose somewhere either few or no bins and then even if they collect the poo up rather take it home with them they simply leave it dangling fromΒ  a bush. As for the dog/s itself in reality it would far rather sniff at and cock its leg or squat by a local lamp post or telegraph pole than be taken out into the countryside.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

You've just had a close encounter with Ereptile Dysfunction. He was taking it home to add it to his collection.Β 

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

LaffinΒ 

PANZERMURPHYBABYΒ 

Poop-Freeze-image-e1581938555881.png.webpWASTE NO TIMEΒ 

B&M is selling Β£2 β€˜poop freeze’ for dog owners – and it makes cleaning up easier

BARGAIN shop B&M is selling "poop freeze" for dog owners, making it easier to clean up after your furry friends.

The Β£1.99 liquid is sprayed directly on dog poo, which works to cool and freeze it, meaning it should be easier to pick up and handle.

😳 

So they do freeze it.

Β 

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:
Poop-Freeze-image-e1581938555881.png.webp 93.98 kB Β· 0 downloads WASTE NO TIMEΒ 

B&M is selling Β£2 β€˜poop freeze’ for dog owners – and it makes cleaning up easier

BARGAIN shop B&M is selling "poop freeze" for dog owners, making it easier to clean up after your furry friends.

The Β£1.99 liquid is sprayed directly on dog poo, which works to cool and freeze it, meaning it should be easier to pick up and handle.

😳 

So they do freeze it.

Β 

I'd like to spray some on your fingers to stop you posting endless reams of shit on here.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:
Poop-Freeze-image-e1581938555881.png.webp 93.98 kB Β· 0 downloads WASTE NO TIMEΒ 

😳 

So they do freeze it.

Β 

And then pop it into a large Toblerone tube and give to a blind personΒ as a present. Gets them everytime

Right kids?πŸ‘

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its the fucking owners who are the problem not the fucking dogs.Β  Instead of taking the dog for a walk around their local street and taking the poo bags home or dropping the bags into a litter bin. \they load the dog/s up into the car, turn the dog loose somewhere either few or no bins and then even if they collect the poo up rather take it home with them they simply leave it dangling fromΒ  a bush. As for the dog/s itself in reality it would far rather sniff at and cock its leg or squat by a local lamp post or telegraph pole than be taken out into the countryside.

Fascinating I’m sure it any cunt were to read this pointless fucking rant from a cancer lying housebound nonentityΒ 

Β 

9 hours ago, ProfB said:

Is he the sort who would also ride an electric scooter, minus the dog but plus the bun. Unravelling and flowing in the wind like Lambert Wilson rehearsing for Tarzan The Legend of Greystokes. What could be more pretentious?Β 

This nom has me in two minds. I’ve been here a while, and am well familiar with the past output of ProfB.Β 
Β 

She/it has always been properly fucking mental in the past, but these last 2 noms have me vaguely agreeing with the general gist of things. I also flash people if they are approaching a speed camera ( this is Victoria, and the traffic cops are fucking cunts, to a man)Β and now clear dogshit bags.Β 
Β 

Actually, I don’t give a fuck about the bag colour. As long as cunts clean up, I don’t care. If ProfB was railing against cunts carrying dogshit around like a fucking prize, I’d agree.Β 
Maybe I’m just a bit pissed and feeling benevolent, but her/it’s output may have improved.

Perhaps I’m just pissed.

17 hours ago, Neil said:

I fucking hate dogs AND their owners,especially the ones who talk to the little shit machines like a child

Even worse are the cunts who'll carry them like babies and let them lick their fucking faces when they do it. Might as well cut out the middle man and get straight to licking its arsehole.

DearLeafyAgama-max-1mb.gif

On 16/12/2020 at 12:06, ProfB said:

You still alive Prof? 2020 is getting worse day by day