CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eamonn has AIDs.

ChildeHarold

56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I am perhaps not up to date on this story but I thought it was generally accepted that big Phil, rather than being the demon shagger of Old Compton Street, was in fact a cast iron straight guy who got wind he would be shuffled out and so came up with a rouse to extend his ITV life by coming out on live TV. He is very well aware that such “bravery” will moisten the right Kleenex and render him unsackable for another year or five. It’s perhaps why the wife hasn’t left him, why the Press haven’t snapped him hand in hand with a twenty year old friend of Dorothy, and why there’s been no tell-all in the Sundays about what a rampant chut he’s been for years. It’s not Omertà, it’s bullshit. In my opinion. 

His hair didn't turn grey young, its just full of dried cock porridge. 

You could be right though. I just hope he doesn't choose to have his anal cherry popped by Rylan live on This Morning just to prove his point. 

By the way, could you not combine mention of 'Big Phil' with moistening Kleenex in the same post again? People are going to start to worry. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's on Talk Radio. Dunno about Judy though. Probably still melting. 

Judy has developed an interesting way of dealing with her tremor, in that she’s made her arms now so heavy that she cannot raise them from the arms of her recliner, where she spends her days horizontal and being fed liquidised chips through an NG tube. It was all downhill since she flashed that grey bra to Trevor McDonald.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I guess it’s possible that the whole story is fake news but to me that’s a terrifying thought. Until recently public figures hid their bumfoolery at all costs. It was guaranteed to end their career and destroy any public sympathy or affection they may have had. The whole thing has spun around by 180 degrees and now career benders who’ve publicly lived a lie for years have strangely become brave heroes. Stick insect Schofield is no more than an annoying irrelevance imo. The willingness of the morons who sheepishly go along with this thinking is a lot more of a problem for the future. This shit never ends. Nothing is ever enough to satisfy the constant shite that the left come up with. Filthy inhuman cunts, every last deluded one of them.

I'm surprised you get so inflamed about Philip Scofield's sex life. The more important question is why children's tv presenters are so comfortable in programmes presumably made for adults. Dumbed down and dumber. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thats actually half funny, but I doubt he has to pay for it

Fuck off though.

Didn’t he pay that spotty teenage office gopher who’s sphincter he was ‘inconveniencing’ off? He was about to be outed before he very bravely announced his chutney fiddling ways and his career, bizarrely, took off. I’d see him killed, daily.

14 hours ago, Goober said:

You could be right though. I just hope he doesn't choose to have his anal cherry popped by Rylan live on This Morning just to prove his point. 

I imagine they’ll call in Dr Chris to do the honours, and dress it up as a prostate exam or some such. He’s always got some weird sideshow medical exam thing going on. He has done balls, tits and cervical smears to my knowledge and been very proud of the public health benefits of unfettered knackers at half ten in the morning. I prefer PopMaster myself. You’d never catch Ken Bruce felching his way through the Admiral Duncan Five a side team. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I imagine they’ll call in Dr Chris to do the honours, and dress it up as a prostate exam or some such. He’s always got some weird sideshow medical exam thing going on. He has done balls, tits and cervical smears to my knowledge and been very proud of the public health benefits of unfettered knackers at half ten in the morning. I prefer PopMaster myself. You’d never catch Ken Bruce felching his way through the Admiral Duncan Five a side team. 

Or they could get Christian Jessen to do it. At least if a doctor does the honours there'll be someone on hand to repair his rent arsehole. 

Why this cock smoker hasn't got a nomination of his own is beyond me. 

• 7 months later...

Given that it now seems mandatory to refer to Holmes and his adipose bitch as some sort of inseparable gestalt entity – EamonnAndRuth – I am increasingly struck by how much of a raving arse bandit Eamonn himself comes across as in their gobsmackingly awful TV adverts. Fuck me sideways, but that man has a gay mouth.

1468933297-eamonn.gif

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Given that it now seems mandatory to refer to Holmes and his adipose bitch as some sort of inseparable gestalt entity – EamonnAndRuth – I am increasingly struck by how much of a raving arse bandit Eamonn himself comes across as in their gobsmackingly awful TV adverts. Fuck me sideways, but that man has a gay mouth.

1468933297-eamonn.gif

He always looks like he doesn't want to be there. Fat Irish git. 

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

1468933297-eamonn.gif

Hello Corner Chums, I am just off to watch Catch Up Corrie, then I might be posting later.

Love ProfB xxx

That bloke with the water bottle has a bloody great gob on him: when my parents unwittingly found themselves eating in the same restaurant he would not shut up his boring rabbiting. I'd stuff the water bottle down his throat, or up his arse hole 🙊 

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Hello Corner Chums, I am just off to watch Catch Up Corrie, then I might be posting later.

Love ProfB xxx

That bloke with the water bottle has a bloody great gob on him: when my parents unwittingly found themselves eating in the same restaurant he would not shut up his boring rabbiting. I'd stuff the water bottle down his throat, or up his arse hole 🙊 

That's probably the best post you've put on here. More of this type of cunting and I might start not ignoring you. But you go back to your usual inane drivel and i will get biblical on you. You have been warned 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1468933297-eamonn.gif

I’m sure he’d like to pump his filthy jizz up the wrong un of a poof like @Frank 

He could rest his flabby gut on his emaciated pelvis, crushing the greasy dago cunt to death as he released his vile spaff

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

I’d like to kick you in the balls until my steel toes cracked your sternum.

Fucking twat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m sure he’d like to pump his filthy jizz up the wrong un of a poof like @Frank 

He could rest his flabby gut on his emaciated pelvis, crushing the greasy dago cunt to death as he released his vile spaff

Fair comment at first examination Stubbers, except for one undisputable flaw.

As far as poofery goes....ULSTER SAYS NO!

21 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

There is only one type of cunt bigger than that of a Corrie watcher and that is a cunt that watches it on catch up. If you miss it when its on but still have to watch it on catch up  then there us no fucking hope for you. Mutton Chops

• Like 3

On 22/08/2021 at 17:52, Cuntybaws said:

1468933297-eamonn.gif

Martin fizzel gave his wife Fiona Philips a slight pay rise, still only a fraction of the money fat boy was earning for 3 days per week, he threatened to leave and go to sky, obviously he didn’t get the rise and hardly anyone turned up at his leaving party, says it all. 

Ruth and Eamonn are currently hawking foot spas on telly at the moment. Glamorous Ruth has her feet out demonstrating how it works , sadly her plates are so mottled the red nail varnish and soft lens make it look like a scene out of Carry on Screaming. Wisely, and thankfully, Eamonn didn`t get his out but you can see them walking together supposedly invigorated after the spa. It`s at this point you notice fatty walks with his foot turned in so much its a miracle he can walk straight at all. Keyser Soze cunt.. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Ruth and Eamonn are currently hawking foot spas on telly at the moment. Glamorous Ruth has her feet out demonstrating how it works , sadly her plates are so mottled the red nail varnish and soft lens make it look like a scene out of Carry on Screaming. Wisely, and thankfully, Eamonn didn`t get his out but you can see them walking together supposedly invigorated after the spa. It`s at this point you notice fatty walks with his foot turned in so much its a miracle he can walk straight at all. Keyser Soze cunt.. 

Fascinating.

25 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Ruth and Eamonn are currently hawking foot spas on telly at the moment. Glamorous Ruth has her feet out demonstrating how it works , sadly her plates are so mottled the red nail varnish and soft lens make it look like a scene out of Carry on Screaming. Wisely, and thankfully, Eamonn didn`t get his out but you can see them walking together supposedly invigorated after the spa. It`s at this point you notice fatty walks with his foot turned in so much its a miracle he can walk straight at all. Keyser Soze cunt.

43869675-9655483-image-a-1_1622915633616.jpg

"Sorry, luvvies, you're not looking quite self-satisfied and smug enough. Try focusing on how much money you have, and if that doesn't work think about poor people with cancer."

Ruth_Eamonn_CloseUp.jpg

"Fucking perfect! You may be a pair of fat cunts, but by Christ, you're pros."

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

43869675-9655483-image-a-1_1622915633616.jpg

"Sorry, luvvies, you're not looking quite self-satisfied and smug enough. Try focusing on how much money you have, and if that doesn't work think about poor people with cancer."

Ruth_Eamonn_CloseUp.jpg

"Fucking perfect! You may be a pair of fat cunts, but by Christ, you're pros."

‘Eamonn darling, you look really, really ill. Luckily I’ve bought you a new body warmer. You should try it on now. Keep you nice and warm on the way to the undertakers.’

• Like 2