CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eamonn has AIDs.

ChildeHarold

On 23/08/2021 at 21:05, Hokey Gingers said:

Ruth and Eamonn are currently hawking foot spas on telly at the moment. Glamorous Ruth has her feet out demonstrating how it works , sadly her plates are so mottled the red nail varnish and soft lens make it look like a scene out of Carry on Screaming. Wisely, and thankfully, Eamonn didn`t get his out but you can see them walking together supposedly invigorated after the spa. It`s at this point you notice fatty walks with his foot turned in so much its a miracle he can walk straight at all. Keyser Soze cunt.. 

"Keyser Soze cunt" ... 

I'm fucking nicking that for use against perambulatorially challenged cunts.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

"Keyser Soze cunt" ... 

I'm fucking nicking that for use against perambulatorially challenged cunts.

Is anyone else sick to fucking death of the Paralympics already, or is it just me suffering from raspberry overload?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is anyone else sick to fucking death of the Paralympics already, or is it just me suffering from raspberry overload?

the system for categorising the participants' spaziness is fucking bizzare. One double amputee who failed to get into the swimming team, hacked both his arms off to enter the 'samovar' class. 

19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

the system for categorising the participants' spaziness is fucking bizzare. One double amputee who failed to get into the swimming team, hacked both his arms off to enter the 'samovar' class. 

I get that wheelchair basketball athletes can't really compete on equal terms with the able bodied, but what's with those archery cunts? Surely it's easier to shoot straight when you have the advantage of being able to sit down? They should be allowed to participate in the regular Olympics, if only as moving targets, like those bears or ducks you used to see going backwards and forwards at fairground shooting galleries.

fun-fair_anim_11.gif

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They should be allowed to participate in the regular Olympics, if only as moving targets, like those bears or ducks you used to see going backwards and forwards at fairground shooting galleries.

And instead of medals the winners could get a massive teddy bear or a minion or some shit worth about 25p. (Less probably) and have to carry it around the village for a couple of weeks like the fucking morons they are. Unlucky if you’ve got no arms, you can have fuck all.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I get that wheelchair basketball athletes can't really compete on equal terms with the able bodied, but what's with those archery cunts? Surely it's easier to shoot straight when you have the advantage of being able to sit down? They should be allowed to participate in the regular Olympics, if only as moving targets, like those bears or ducks you used to see going backwards and forwards at fairground shooting galleries.

fun-fair_anim_11.gif

'Runaway Slave Shootin' Gallery'

• Like 2

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

And instead of medals the winners could get a massive teddy bear or a minion or some shit worth about 25p. (Less probably) and have to carry it around the village for a couple of weeks like the fucking morons they are. Unlucky if you’ve got no arms, you can have fuck all.

Like those twats who win a cuddly toy but can't put the miserable brat of a kid in the buggy because a 3ft high Peppa pig is in it. *

*I have actually been that twat 

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2021 at 22:26, Cuntybaws said:

fun-fair_anim_11.gif

wise words CB. I reckon the fuckers could also wheel themselves along the bottom of the swimming pool

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And why aren't the wheelchair bound allowed to compete in the velodrome in some sort of hybrid Rollerball / Ben Hur / destruction derby event. I'd probably watch that, especially if the flids could customise their rides like they do in Robot Wars.

The rules surrounding eligibility for this shit seem a bit open to interpretation. The running events for example appear to include individuals who have a physical impairment and are allowed to utilise a mechanical device to overcome it.

Well, my physical impairment is that I'm shit at running, and the mechanical device I choose to help me overcome it, is a Suzuki Hayabusa. Is that ok with the other flids?

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

wise words CB. I reckon the fuckers could also wheel themselves along the bottom of the swimming pool

That'll be why they use those fancy carbon fibre chairs. It's not to save weight, it's to stop the cunts going rusty.

On 25/08/2021 at 22:48, King Billy said:

How do they award medals to mongoloids when they haven't got necks?

What gets me is that it's just the same sports but with amputees and belmers doing them. They could at least come up with new and interesting shit to make them do.

I propose a 100m walk for the ones with Parkinsons. Start the rattlers off with a breadboard in their hands, put a load of marbles on them, and see how many they've still got on there at the finish line. I'd fucking watch that.

25 minutes ago, nocti said:

What gets me is that it's just the same sports but with amputees and belmers doing them. They could at least come up with new and interesting shit to make them do.

I propose a 100m walk for the ones with Parkinsons. Start the rattlers off with a breadboard in their hands, put a load of marbles on them, and see how many they've still got on there at the finish line. I'd fucking watch that.

Swimming for non swimmers- “we’ll back later as they drag out the bodies”

25 minutes ago, nocti said:

We could enter Pen into the Men's 200m freestyle swimming if we remove her arms and legs.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We could enter Pen into the Men's 200m freestyle swimming if we remove her arms and legs.

Are you proposing she uses her brute cock as a snorkel or perhaps the way an otter used it’s tail?

Either way, she’ll require a full body shave before she gets anywhere near the water as I can’t see the other lads sharing the pool with a hulking half silverback 

• Like 1