CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Toting Up Presents Value While Still Opening Them.

Hokey Gingers

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't disagree to be honest. But following years of anti-white social engineering by media, the demonisation and marginalisation of white males in particular, I've just had enough. A few years ago I believed in equality, but black people don't want equality. They want superiority, prioritisation and ultimately, revenge for 'slavery', conveniently ignoring the fact that blacks and Asians were just as responsible for the slave trade at the time. 

If black lives matter so much to black people, why don't they deal with their own young men who are actually responsible for the vast majority of violent deaths in their communities?

We all know the names of Stephen Lawrence and George Floyd, how many of the tens of thousands of 'black on black' crime victims can we name? Fuck all. They blame the police for not tackling knife crime... yet scream racism if the police stop and search them. No fucking sympathy from me. Not any more.

No retreat Eric, next thing I know you will be pretending to like that Pakistani Frank (Mohamed) 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't disagree to be honest. But following years of anti-white social engineering by media, the demonisation and marginalisation of white males in particular, I've just had enough. A few years ago I believed in equality, but black people don't want equality. They want superiority, prioritisation and ultimately, revenge for 'slavery', conveniently ignoring the fact that blacks and Asians were just as responsible for the slave trade at the time. 

If black lives matter so much to black people, why don't they deal with their own young men who are actually responsible for the vast majority of violent deaths in their communities?

We all know the names of Stephen Lawrence and George Floyd, how many of the tens of thousands of 'black on black' crime victims can we name? Fuck all. They blame the police for not tackling knife crime... yet scream racism if the police stop and search them. No fucking sympathy from me. Not any more.

I’ve experienced racism at its worst. Living in a predominately black country for five years. The black on black racism was the worst. Vicious and breathtakingly violent, lighter skinned blacks loathing dark skinned ones. Talented whites getting fucked over for promotion over retarded blacks, the after effects of that were pure law and order carnage.

Perhaps I’m wrong in assuming Eric was tongue-in-cheek, but ffs, this place is not a venue for balance and moderation. I don’t agree with his lambasting on the back of ‘proportion’ because there isn’t and shouldn’t be any on here...that’s precisely why many of us are here.

I’m sure Mrs Lawrence was crushed by her son’s demise. But the fact is, she’s done extraordinarily well out of it after fucking Daddy Lawrence off. Enabled by a shit scared, cowardly society that has fiscally rewarded her demonstrable grief. What Eric posted was thought provoking and kind of qualified. Enough with the lectures please, this is a forum about and for cunts and there is ample freedom to contest and challenge any opinion. With all due respect.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Goober said:

I don’t see anyone getting wound up, it’s just differing opinions. As I said, CC isn’t a kid’s playground, but too many comments of this ilk don’t do the site any favours.

My point was that I’ve no reason to believe that Doreen Lawrence wouldn't choose to have her child back rather than a seat in the House of Lords, no matter how much of a little cunt he was whilst alive.

The vast majority of contributors to this site, if not all, are white and it's likely that we're all prejudiced to varying degrees. I definitely don’t exclude myself from that. In my opinion though, this comment crossed a line. It’s not based on any evidence, just opinion about one person stemming from prejudice alone.

I won’t deny that Eric makes some good points about how the media increasingly portrays white people these days, but conflating the comment about Doreen Lawrence with honour killings is misleading to say the least.

The latter (in my very limited knowledge of the subject) more often than not being perpetrated by brothers, cousins, uncles etc. (rather than mothers) not to improve one’s standing, but as an extremely fucked-up way to address continuing dishonour, as these warped religious fuckwits perceive it, being brought on their families. They're very different issues indeed. 

Granted. But we don’t and won’t feature in the Sunday Times’ website critiques now do we?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'No one would trade the life of their child for a higher station in life' ?

Tell that to all the Muslim girls who've been murdered by their own family. They are killed to preserve the 'higher station' in life that the acceptance of their community brings. 

I was going to say this and now you’ve got six likes for it. Doh!

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I live in a place where the non-white population is well below 1%. We still have the same drug related local problems and killings that appear to be few but which are actually in the same proportion to what is happening in large cities with ethnic none-white populations. We have a similar proportion of out of control teenagers (who are white rather than not white) behaving in eaxctly the same way as these (often coloured)  youngsters in London and elsewhere. The nearest thing we have to a proper city here is Plymouth (again with a very small none-white population), have a look a Plymouth Live and other local sites and you will find that they have their share of drug related crime that is actually in a similar proportion to what is happening in London.

large.D1D9A507-A7AF-40C6-899C-2A3DEB50861C.jpeg.db01ae22986f6000456c3c3798407925.jpegNever happened.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Im sure Mrs Lawrence was crushed by her son’s demise

What she lost in child benefit has been more than compensated by the £330 a day attendance allowance from the House of Lords I guess, so the least she could do is stop fucking going on about the past.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I live in a place where the non-white population is well below 1%. We still have the same drug related local problems and killings that appear to be few but which are actually in the same proportion to what is happening in large cities with ethnic none-white populations. We have a similar proportion of out of control teenagers (who are white rather than not white) behaving in eaxctly the same way as these (often coloured)  youngsters in London and elsewhere. The nearest thing we have to a proper city here is Plymouth (again with a very small none-white population), have a look a Plymouth Live and other local sites and you will find that they have their share of drug related crime that is actually in a similar proportion to what is happening in London.

Where are you?

I'm on the Surrey/West Sussex border and I've yet to see a colonial. 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Granted. But we don’t and won’t feature in the Sunday Times’ website critiques now do we?

No, but The Corner did appear on the front page of a quasi-official Hate Site Reporting facility funded by the Council of Europe. Fortunately the item migrated to and was lost amidst countless other listings on the back pages. We do not want the forum to be seen as an offshoot of the EDL/NF. Contrary opinion to the usual racist nonsense is therefore not only welcome it is also essential for The Corner to survive.

Fuck it, I 'm gonna have my two pence worth on this...

The old bill were corrupt as fuck in the Lawrence case. This was a way in for those to claim systemic or institutionalised racism, not only in the filth, but in every single institution in this country. The Macpherson report was a given. Those in power went brown trousers and were only too happy to do so. 

Mrs Lawrence didn't get her title by merit or victimhood, she was elevated by cunts in government, they could have left her to carry on campaigning and totally ignored her, just like those involved with the 1970's blood scandal in the NHS. 

The labour party have elevated cunts like Lammy and Abbott far above their intelligence. The left wing media also elevate people like Ash Sakar, Afua Hirsch and many other ethnic grifters to shit on white people, particularly men. These people have never faced oppression or obstacles. They are an inversion of such a proposition. They are the oppressor.

I don't blame the ethnics, that will only get me busted under hate speech laws. It all comes back to the same thing, just like many of the unjust and fucked up things that have been purposefully fashioned in the U.K plc...... the duopoly that have been fucking us over for the last 100 years. They are the enemy and that is where I try to direct the majority of my ire towards.

• Like 2