CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Till tuskery do us apart

White Cunt

29 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

hahaha, you utter wanker.  Weve been entertaining ourselves reading some of the drivel you post on here. What a crack up, hang on a minute Eric, ill pass you over to Margo, she wants to comment.

Hello, Eric . Margo here, i originally hail from Bury St Edmunds. i"m a crew member on this lovely vessel. Here i work in a law firm in Nelson as a partner. I'd just like to say i think you are a disgrace to British people everywhere and am wondering if indeed you are a meth addict.  I'll pass you to my husband Brian, hold on, just a minute.

Hello Eric, Brian here Margo's husband. I am originally from Cambridge and have been here over ten years. Also sailing on this wonderful yacht. I own a plumbing supply and sheet metal business in Nelson. I'd add that i think you are an unbelievable idiot, and a cunt lol. I;ll hand this to Sonia to comment.

hahaha, Johnny here again, you fucking wanker, Sonia"s fallen asleep. Seems your douche baggery is spreading far and wide. Weve had a great laugh this evening, but the suns going down so time for a nightcap and some kip. Off via French pass tomorrow then up the west coast of Durville Island. Goodnight you complete and utter foolish gobby little cunt. It's been a good laugh at your expense. Enjoy your door watching and pic n mix watching lol.  Hope you catch covid, drink bleach lol

This is too good to be true. The cunt is having conversations with himself now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

This is too good to be true. The cunt is having conversations with himself now.

It's brilliant. Did you notice that Brian & Margo have exactly the same level of educational spasticity as poor Johnny.. I bet if we look at last night's telly schedule for NZ, there'll be some shit featuring characters called Brian, Margo and Sonya. 🤣

The cunt's finally over the edge. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Water Blaster said:

It's brilliant. Did you notice that Brian & Margo have exactly the same level of educational spasticity as poor Johnny.. I bet if we look at last night's telly schedule for NZ, there'll be some shit featuring characters called Brian, Margo and Sonya. 🤣

Good lord, Eric - what happened to your name?

51 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

hahaha, you utter wanker.  Weve been entertaining ourselves reading some of the drivel you post on here. What a crack up, hang on a minute Eric, ill pass you over to Margo, she wants to comment.

Hello, Eric . Margo here, i originally hail from Bury St Edmunds. i"m a crew member on this lovely vessel. Here i work in a law firm in Nelson as a partner. I'd just like to say i think you are a disgrace to British people everywhere and am wondering if indeed you are a meth addict.  I'll pass you to my husband Brian, hold on, just a minute.

Hello Eric, Brian here Margo's husband. I am originally from Cambridge and have been here over ten years. Also sailing on this wonderful yacht. I own a plumbing supply and sheet metal business in Nelson. I'd add that i think you are an unbelievable idiot, and a cunt lol. I;ll hand this to Sonia to comment.

hahaha, Johnny here again, you fucking wanker, Sonia"s fallen asleep. Seems your douche baggery is spreading far and wide. Weve had a great laugh this evening, but the suns going down so time for a nightcap and some kip. Off via French pass tomorrow then up the west coast of Durville Island. Goodnight you complete and utter foolish gobby little cunt. It's been a good laugh at your expense. Enjoy your door watching and pic n mix watching lol.  Hope you catch covid, drink bleach lol

I’m actually embarrassed for you. What a complete and utter fucking idiot. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m actually embarrassed for you. What a complete and utter fucking idiot. 

Now that the place he's gone to does have internet, despite it not having it yesterday, there shouldn't be any problem with him posting some photos of the 'lovely vessel'.

Except that he's still at home.

( @JohnnySaucePants, don't forget to personalise the pictures, a bit of paper with 'FUCK OFF ERIC' will do. Otherwise we might match the pictures to something from a yachting website)

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Jesus fucking Christ, you have lost the plot. 

This has got to be the biggest pant-wetting meltdown I've ever witnessed on here, and I've witnessed Jazz, Jazz I tell you!

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ, you have lost the plot. 

This has got to be the biggest pant-wetting meltdown I've ever witnessed on here, and I've witnessed Jazz, Jazz I tell you!

It’s impressive to say the least. What a diamond tipped, surgical grade steel utter fucking bullshitting bellend.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

This has to be one of the most cringeworthy posts I've read during the fifteen odd years I've been on The Corner, its up there with the buttock-clenching drivel I had to read from "The Colonel" who once had an online conversation with his "nephew who is a computer and internet expert"

9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well im waiting in Waikawa for a couple of friends before we go. Its rare i ever bother with the net when away. I may answer a phone on the odd occasion  but thats about it....

But you're not, are you? You're 211.3 miles away, at home, on your desk-top, from where you have uploaded all of your 761 posts to date.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This has to be one of the most cringeworthy posts I've read during the fifteen odd years I've been on The Corner, its up there with the buttock-clenching drivel I had to read from "The Colonel" who once had an online conversation with his "nephew who is a computer and internet expert"

But you're not, are you? You're 211.3 miles away, at home, on your desk-top, from where you have uploaded all of your 761 posts to date.

Fan.

Tas.

Tic.

Wanker just doesn’t cut it.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Why don’t you give it a rest? I’m not remotely interested in advice from a boring know all cunt who can’t turn down any opportunity to stick her self superior uninvited beak into other peoples discussions. Do yourself a favour and stick to boring the pants off some of the other members with your coma inducing tales of firearms training, big business and wanking prowess. Hopefully they’ll tell you quickly to fuck off as I can’t be bothered to waste my time.

Your 9,000 odd posts in two years compared to my 5,000 in just short of seven years rather obliterates the notion about me interjecting in other people's discussions, then again, critical thinking has never been your forte.

I appreciate you become rattled every time someone proffers an opinion contrary to your own but that's the nature of forums. If you're unable to cope with the principles of open debate by all, then your time would be best served by Googling for BMW brochures and familiarising yourself with the driving characteristics of your pretend M4.

51 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your 9,000 odd posts in two years compared to my 5,000 in just short of seven years rather obliterates the notion about me interjecting in other people's discussions, then again, critical thinking has never been your forte.

I appreciate you become rattled every time someone proffers an opinion contrary to your own but that's the nature of forums. If you're unable to cope with the principles of open debate by all, then your time would be best served by Googling for BMW brochures and familiarising yourself with the driving characteristics of your pretend M4.

Thanks for the unwanted advice but I’ll leave the googling to you. I couldn’t compete with you in that line of activity, or even hope to compete with you in a wanking contest. And the thing you are absolutely head and shoulders above everyone I’ve ever known or observed is your bore factor. You’ve got to be one of the most boring and saddest cunts that’s ever lived. Shame really. I’d probably still  fuck you if we ever met, but that would depend how much you begged for it. Then again I might not because I know you’d most likely bore me to sleep within a short time of meeting you. Stupid ginger Welsh slags aren’t my type anyway.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Come on, @JohnnySaucePants - what have you got to say for yourself, you bullshitting shit-cunt?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Thanks for the unwanted advice but I’ll leave the googling to you. I couldn’t compete with you in that line of activity, or even hope to compete with you in a wanking contest. And the thing you are absolutely head and shoulders above everyone I’ve ever known or observed is your bore factor. You’ve got to be one of the most boring and saddest cunts that’s ever lived. Shame really. I’d probably still  fuck you if we ever met, but that would depend how much you begged for it. Then again I might not because I know you’d most likely bore me to sleep within a short time of meeting you. Stupid ginger Welsh slags aren’t my type anyway.

Bill, do you mind? There’s an extremely violent murder going on here at the moment.

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, next it'll be videos of little finger puppets, talking like the mice out of fucking Bagpuss!

On a mostly-unrelated note, if you tell us exactly where you are we can draw a circle with a radius of 211.3 miles and pop in to visit Mrs Roops.

52 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Come on, @JohnnySaucePants - what have you got to say for yourself, you bullshitting shit-cunt?

First Johnny was caught red handed plagiarising my posts. Not only caught, but he basically handed himself in by having the fucking audacity to try and pass it off as his own whilst in a middle of a war of words with me. If he'd never have screen shot it, we'd still be none the wiser that the sad fucking cunt is so incapable of original thought he prowls internet forums and copy and pastes things to claim as his own.

I doubt most of what he has posted here and elsewhere is from his own hand, apart from the hilarious ones where he meltsdown and acts like a crybaby fucking cunt who lives such a pathetic fucking life he has to pretend he goes sailing with pretend friends in locations a failed hairdresser could never afford to visit.

@JohnnySaucePants if you had one ounce of dignity you'd have fucked off after hoisting yourself with your own petard over Hullgate. Not only did you stay, you also stuck around after being exposed as a bankrupt womens hairdressing faggot. Now you've been exposed yet again as a fantasist, bullshitting fucking cunt who has never left his house or PC, it makes me wonder how you can face logging in to your account ever again.

Let me guess, we all fell for your trap? You're going to have to do better than that, and I'm looking forward to you continuing to embarrass yourself and giving us all a good laugh at your expense.

You housebound, thick northern, hissy-fitting, prefab living, failure of a man.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Here, some reading for you Billy. When is your flight to the USA booked to attend the suck Donald Trumps cock ceremony? 

hespinoff.co.nz › politics › jacinda-ardern-named-worlds best politician....

Apr 19, 2019 — Jacinda Ardern has been widely praised for her leadership following the ... the New Zealand prime minister second in a list of the “world's greatest leaders” ... The next conventionally elected political figures come in at No 18, ...

Not only are you the worst punter ever here Johnnyboy, but the ridiculously short time it’s taken you to get there is almost as spectacular an achievement.  Quit now and you’ll be talked about, possibly even revered by some forever. 

• Like 2

On 26/01/2021 at 08:45, JohnnySaucePants said:

leaving in the morning. Just a couple of questions Eric. Whats with the "Alpha-male thing you have going on? There's six of us going for a few days. three women, three guys on a 52 ft Beneteau. Just cruising around the Marlborough sounds. Some say its better than the Med, and i'd agree with that. Back to my question and your "Alpha Male" reaction. I"m seriously wondering, are you having a "hello sailor " moment here.

Is there something your wanting to get off your chest and share with the corner? 

Dont be shy. 

The Lady Ghislaine?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your 9,000 odd posts in two years compared to my 5,000 in just short of seven years

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This has to be one of the most cringeworthy posts I've read during the fifteen odd years I've been on The Corner,

large.D1D9A507-A7AF-40C6-899C-2A3DEB50861C.jpeg.db01ae22986f6000456c3c3798407925.jpeg🤭 Oops! 😂😂😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not sufficiently bored enough to reply though, so put your syphilitic dicklet away as I probably wouldn't even give you the time of day, let alone a charity jump.

Poor, befuddled Billy, you've always been a bit of a Mitty as well as very, very...dense...

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

large.D1D9A507-A7AF-40C6-899C-2A3DEB50861C.jpeg.db01ae22986f6000456c3c3798407925.jpeg🤭 Oops! 😂😂😂

actually scratch my last sentence...stupendously thick.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not only are you the worst punter ever here Johnnyboy, but the ridiculously short time it’s taken you to get there is almost as spectacular an achievement.  Quit now and you’ll be talked about, possibly even revered by some forever. 

I did a days course on psychology. So utilising the knowledge gleaned on the course and reading Johnny's posts I've come to the conclusion that Jung came to, when examining a patient. 

He's a fucking fruitcake.

You're welcome.

What is it with all the stupid cunts in hospital making video massages about taking Covid seriously. They're all fucking overweight, borderline morbidly obese cunts.

We've known that Covid presents serious issues to fat cunts since February 2020 yet none of the fat cunts has made any effort to lose weight and give them a fighting chance against this disease. Self help, help yourself, when do we want it - NOW!  Lazy, fucking stupid cunts are asking for it a year later. Fuck off.

.......and where's that fighter of fat cunts rights and all round supertwat, Judgetwi??

6 hours ago, Water Blaster said:

We all have our moments (I know I do) but this was beyond spectacular. 

Johnny is on Frank's 'boat' many miles from water right now.