CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Till tuskery do us apart

White Cunt

14 hours ago, Goober said:

It's just after 10am in New Zealand. I wonder what time people on imaginary boat holidays get up?

Shouldn't have too long to wait.

My maid will wake me up with a freshly squeezed orange spritzer at eleven. Then a gentle stretch, little swim and it's time for breakfast at Cipriani.

Looks like the loudmouthed, bullshitting, deluded, fantasist wanker known as @JohnnySaucePants hasn’t got the guts to show his face on CC again. Give my regards to Margo, Brian and Sonia - hope you’ve allowed them a bit of quality wheel time in their cage before shoving them back up your arse again for another stint. You’re a fucking disgrace and a fucking idiot.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Looks like the loudmouthed, bullshitting, deluded, fantasist wanker known as @JohnnySaucePants hasn’t got the guts to show his face on CC again. Give my regards to Margo, Brian and Sonia - hope you’ve allowed them a bit of quality wheel time in their cage before shoving them back up your arse again for another stint. You’re a fucking disgrace and a fucking idiot.

The fucking idiot is sitting at home reading every comment, but unable to post because  he's painted himself into a corner. With so much time on his hands his attempt to wriggle out of this better be fucking good. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

The fucking idiot is sitting at home reading every comment, but unable to post because  he's painted himself into a corner. With so much time on his hands his attempt to wriggle out of this better be fucking good. 

No, no, no, he's on a yacht with a bevy of Playboy bunnies, spoofing the IP address to match the router in his mansion. You cunts are just so cynical!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, no, no, he's on a yacht with a bevy of Playboy bunnies, spoofing the IP address to match the router in his mansion. You cunts are just so cynical!

Here I was thinking his inability to post a picture to a website was due to him being denser than iridium, but I've no doubt that won't prevent him spoofing an IP address. 

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He’ll be dosed up with penile myxomatosis by now from the bunnies. Playboy bunnies called  Sonia and Margo? Possibly, but Brian? 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’ll be dosed up with penile myxomatosis by now from the bunnies. Playboy bunnies called  Sonia and Margo? Possibly, but Brian? 

This is a picture of a beauty pageant contestant called Brian. No, really!

0_embedded3638591.jpg

Mind you, he was a tranny, and from Grimsby, where it isn't hard to be more attractive than the local skirt.

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/brian-lived-trans-woman-natalia-4028107

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

0_embedded3638591.jpg

Mind you, he was a tranny, and from Grimsby, where it isn't hard to be more attractive than the local skirt.

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/brian-lived-trans-woman-natalia-4028107

Not wishing to break anonymity Baws, but to keep it as vague as possible... are you one of the Chasers?

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

0_embedded3638591.jpg

If you’ve got a phone no. for it PM me. I’m banned from Plenty of Fist and all those sites that weirdos apparently use. Just so I can ring it and tell it I’m not interested. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have an outdoor toilet you coukd shield in. I'll shuv a fiver under the door now and again. Deal? 

PS forgot to say it's in Brixton and it has a glory hole. 

That I suppose is much of an improvement over whatever shithole  you came from, wanker.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

0_embedded3638591.jpg

You know the advantages of good research. Apart from your criminal record have you anything for publication? 

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

haha,, this is fantastic Roopsy, @Eric Cuntman i see, between his frenzied Googling of every place i mentioned, even changed his name briefly to water blaster lol. Even @Decimushas had a go. Still smarting because someone nicked a writeup about Hull, he never wrote himself. It's really brought the usual band of grubs out of the woodwork lol Not to mention bin dipper @Ape™️.LOL

Whilst im here and i'm on my way south, i'd appreciate it if you could tell me where i am, plus how far from home i am and how long it will take me to get there. I'd really like to find out what it feels like, to arrive before i've actually left.

See you in the  soup lol.

Well and truly caught out. 

Too stupid to know it.

Thick wanker.