CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't it that the further south you go in France the swathier, shorter and more smellier they become? 

Les Blues always used to have short fat cunts in their front row, all from the south. 

Isn't it that the further you go into Camberwell the taller, butcher and hairier the "women" get?

I imagine with your ball control skills (leg tucking) and brute animal strength, you were always first on the Camberwell Rugby Club's team sheet.

Lol.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Isn't it that the further you go into Camberwell the taller, butcher and hairier the "women" get?

I imagine with your ball control skills (leg tucking) and brute animal strength, you were always first on the Camberwell Rugby Club's team sheet.

Lol.

Fucking hell your obsession with me is ridiculous. You fancy me or something? I'll send you a photo of me and you can put on your desk in the post room. I bet looking at it will make your tiny dick go up and down more times than Norwich FC. 

Graham Paddon was a cunt 

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell your obsession with me is ridiculous. You fancy me or something? I'll send you a photo of me and you can put on your desk in the post room. I bet looking at it will make your tiny dick go up and down more times than Norwich FC. 

Graham Paddon was a cunt 

If his cock mirrors the movement of Norwich this season then he's got a severe priapism. 

Going up, up, up! 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't it that the further south you go in France the swathier, shorter and more smellier they become? 

Les Blues always used to have short fat cunts in their front row, all from the south. 

Yes...all true. I especially recall Gerard Cholley, circus strongman and French services heavyweight boxing champion. What a tough bastard he was. His finest hour was against Scotland in Paris 1977 when he laid out Five jocks in one incident alone. He was a member of the best pack in the world at one time. Cholley, azarette, paparemborde, palmie, imbernon, Bastia, skrela  and Rives. They looked and played like a gang of hired fucking killers. 

8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes...all true. I especially recall Gerard Cholley, circus strongman and French services heavyweight boxing champion. What a tough bastard he was. His finest hour was against Scotland in Paris 1977 when he laid out Five jocks in one incident alone. He was a member of the best pack in the world at one time. Cholley, azarette, paparemborde, palmie, imbernon, Bastia, skrela  and Rives. They looked and played like a gang of hired fucking killers. 

I suppose that was in the footsteps of Henry Miller before parfum was invented. I thought I spotted a big fat cunt with a crown on his head getting a jab on his arse. 

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Rives looked like the guitarist from a glam rock band. But probably the best flanker ever despite being only 5'10". 

I will continue to update this table of deaths until some of the stupid fuckers on this site stop putting out bullshit. 

19th January COVID DEATHS

UK 91470

IT 78755

FR 67750

SP 52275

GE 40686

22nd January COVID DEATHS

UK 94580

IT 82177

FR 70283

SP 53769

GE 46633

28th January COVID DEATHS

UK 107000

IT 85461

FR 73049

SP 56208

GE 52087

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I will continue to update this table of deaths until some of the stupid fuckers on this site stop putting out bullshit. 

UK 91470

IT 78755

FR 67750

SP 52275

GE 40686

UK 94580

IT 82177

FR 70283

SP 53769

GE 46633

UK 107000

IT 85461

FR 73049

SP 56208

GE 52087

OK, so the death toll for the UK is relatively high.  However, can these statistics be trusted 100 % ?

Various nurses and doctors in the UK were reporting, even back in March 2020, that many deaths were being attributed to Cv19, when the victims had other underlying health problems, or were quite elderly and frail.  I don't know if we will ever discover why the numbers were being exaggerated (and what the motives were), but there certainly seems to have been bias in the way mortality rates for CV 19 have been recorded.  

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

UK 91470

IT 78755

FR 67750

SP 52275

GE 40686

UK 94580

IT 82177

FR 70283

SP 53769

GE 46633

UK 107000

IT 85461

FR 73049

SP 56208

GE 52087

Just because someone writes it on a piece of paper. It doesn't mean it's real. 

But I suppose in your little world, they really did find a double decker bus on the moon. 

30 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

OK, so the death toll for the UK is relatively high.  However, can these statistics be trusted 100 % ?

Various nurses and doctors in the UK were reporting, even back in March 2020, that many deaths were being attributed to Cv19, when the victims had other underlying health problems, or were quite elderly and frail.  I don't know if we will ever discover why the numbers were being exaggerated (and what the motives were), but there certainly seems to have been bias in the way mortality rates for CV 19 have been recorded.  

Don't bother trying to explain it to him. He's just a frightened sheep looking to the MSM for shepherding.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

UK 91470

IT 78755

FR 67750

SP 52275

GE 40686

UK 94580

IT 82177

FR 70283

SP 53769

GE 46633

UK 107000

IT 85461

FR 73049

SP 56208

GE 52087

It's little wonder I hope you become one of the misleading statistics you persist antagonising others with.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol.

I know fuck all about rugby, but my sources tell me Gypers played as a hooker for Camberwell in the 70's. Her greatest feats were off the turf though as she legendly took on the entire team most weekends at the clubhouse. 

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The 185 had trouble getting to Lewisham, let alone the moon. 

That's part of the problem with covid spreading, not the 185 getting to the moon, but the millions of commuters jammed on trains like cattle still. You don't need to be Einstein to workout that adding a few extra carriages would allow a measure of social distancing. 

The handling of this pandemic has been a fucking farse as we all know, but there's some good news on the horizon regarding Russia's Sputnik V vaccine. With an efficiency rate of over 90%, and being far easier to produce, transport and deliver, it will be interesting to see whether the clout of Astro Zenica and global politics keeps it from reaching the NHS. 

I'm gonna say yes. 

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What does everyone think of Billy's TikTok video of Chris Whitty?

Fucking ridiculous. When I heard about it I thought he was entitled to speak his mind. Free speech and all that. But what do I find; some little scrote talking like a typical fucking wannabe gangsta with the usual faux yardie dialect. "Yo, you is a liar innit? You is a liar man. A liar innit".  The evil me wishes this gobby little cunt gets covid and ends up in a ward surrounded by dementia riddled crumblies and fat cunts on ventilators just to show that kung flu does exist. But the nice person in me wishes the gobby little cunt gets covid and ends up.......

*btw I dont want the little fuck up dead or owt. I'm not that evil. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking ridiculous. When I heard about it I thought he was entitled to speak his mind. Free speech and all that. But what do I find; some little scrote talking like a typical fucking wannabe gangsta with the usual faux yardie dialect. "Yo, you is a liar innit? You is a liar man. A liar innit".  The evil me wishes this gobby little cunt gets covid and ends up in a ward surrounded by dementia riddled crumblies and fat cunts on ventilators just to show that kung flu does exist. But the nice person in me wishes the gobby little cunt gets covid and ends up.......

*btw I dont want the little fuck up dead or owt. I'm not that evil. 

The pudgy faced little prick looks like he's Turkish and should be slaving away in his dad's kebab shop.