CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the new host of BBC's Mastermind is.................

Neil

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I certainly have. We live and learn, gyps. As far as withers is concerned, I respect the man for walking before he was pushed. 

Old Spotter's back on form. I don't think I've ever seen Decs look so small. I could literally fit the wanker through my keyhole. Literally. 

How ironic for a creepy Walter like you who more than likely “wanks through key holes”

Never mind this shite though, mrs pecker, despite my strict instructions not to, has bought another cunting bottle of Californian red. Undrinkable sugary piss water. How should I deal with this disgrace?

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

How ironic for a creepy Walter like you who more than likely “wanks through key holes”

Never mind this shite though, mrs pecker, despite my strict instructions not to, has bought another cunting bottle of Californian red. Undrinkable sugary piss water. How should I deal with this disgrace?

To highlight his resignation and overall disgust, Withers has removed his avatar. It's little things like this that make my day. Cheers Stubbs!

2 hours ago, Frank said:

It's a fine line, withers, and on this occasion.. you've crossed it. You've been around long enough to know the score and I won't let this go. 

Idiot troll has been cunt. Pull your skinny jeans up and fuck off. You’re done here.

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let her drink it and then smash the empty bottle over Franks pathetic skull. Several times.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Idiot troll has been cunt. Pull your skinny jeans up and fuck off. You’re done here.

I've been here for ten years, and I'm just getting started, Billy. I'll see you out like I've seen dozens of other fucking thicko's out. Consider yourself lucky I've allowed you to continue.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've been here for ten years, and I'm just getting started, Billy. I'll see you out like I've seen dozens of other fucking thicko's out. Consider yourself lucky I've allowed you to continue.

😂In your fucking dreams cuntchops.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

😂In your fucking dreams cuntchops.

I can't put my finger on it, Billy, but I've somehow managed to develop this knack of making people look daft without doing very much at all. Next to nothing! It's a talent.. I guess. 

Just now, Frank said:

I can't put my finger on it, Billy, but I've somehow managed to develop this knack of making people look daft without doing very much at all. Next to nothing! It's a talent.. I guess. 

It’s a skill all trolls have - it comes from having absolutely fuck all else to do with their miserable lives. Congratulations on your amazing talent!

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're an absolute fucking disgrace. What with the incontinent, Welsh matron, Septuagenarian cunt giving you his confused and demented backing, it's clear that you're an admin plant. Does it make you hard when Spot reminisces about your amazing performance at fly half for the Pontypandy year 6 girls rugy union team back in 1981?

You're a pair of useless fucking old cunts. Fuck off and die, Dai  and Demetriou.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're an absolute fucking disgrace. What with the incontinent, Welsh matron, Septuagenarian cunt giving you his confused and demented backing, it's clear that you're an admin plant. Does it make you hard when Spot reminisces about your amazing performance at fly half for the Pontypandy year 6 girls rugy union team back in 1981?

You're a pair of useless fucking old cunts. Fuck off and die, Dai  and Demetriou.

Careful Dex.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's not fair, poor old Spot still has another nine years before he hits seventy. I can't vouch for his continence either way though.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're an absolute fucking disgrace. What with the incontinent, Welsh matron, Septuagenarian cunt giving you his confused and demented backing, it's clear that you're an admin plant. Hi long until Spot is reminiscing about your amazing performance at fly half for the Pontypandy year 6 girls rugy union team back in 1981?

You're upset because you completely misread spotter's post. Calm down and apologise or be dealt with accordingly.