CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the new host of BBC's Mastermind is.................

Neil

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're upset because you completely misread spotter's post. Calm down and apologise or be dealt with accordingly.

I don't care either way to be honest.I just find it illuminating that the fiction of you being completely unconnected to the site ownership has been questioned again tonight.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's fucking obvious. I don't care either way, but it's great to expose you to the more trusting, gullible fucking idiots who haunt this site.

• Like 2

The fuck is going on here? Yes, I’m more than aware that I’m a  newbie on here before some cunt points this out, but it’s only a fucking laugh isn’t it. My mates are far viler, in real life, than anyone on here. Some right precious cunts on CC it would appear. Get to fuck eh?

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The fuck is going on here? Yes, I’m more than aware that I’m a  newbie on here before some cunt points this out, but it’s only a fucking laugh isn’t it. My mates are far viler, in real life, than anyone on here. Some right precious cunts on CC it would appear. Get to fuck eh?

Are you a newbie? You’ve kept that very quiet!

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don't care about Frank's staid, repetitive, worn out insults. They're about as offensive as a 'Marley and Me' straight to DVD sequel.

The issue is that, joking or not, he has the audacity to moan to admin about people slating his fictional wife, when he has spent years laying into people's very real family members whilst attempting to dox them.

I don't give a fuck about Frank's D-list attempts to become relevant again by rehashing six year old tropes that only you still find captivating. The issue is that he can pretend to be offended and then ends up being treated differently to people who, whilst I'm not one of them, have genuinely been offended by his toxic shit over the years. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

No one cares about Frank's staid, repetitive, worn out insults. They're about as offensive as a 'Marley and Me' straight to DVD sequel.

The issue is that, joking or not, he has the audacity to moan to admin about people slating his fictional wife, when he has spent years laying into people's very real family members whilst attempting to dox them.

I don't give a fuck about Frank's D-list attempts to become relevant again by rehashing six year old tropes that only you still find captivating. The issue is that he can pretend to be offended and then ends up being treated differently to people who have genuinely been offended by his toxic shit over the years. 

I don’t know how to break this to you Decs. But literally fuck all that I post on here reflects what I think. It’s a bit of a laugh. I’m currently ‘being moderated indefinitely’ for having a pop at Admin some of my stuff is being culled. I’m feigning indignation to Roops for a bit of role play shits & giggles really. If a member is going to be ‘genuinely offended’ by anything then surely a site called ‘Cunt”s Corner’ is not for them?

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2021 at 14:04, Major Cunt said:

I've been going over old threads from 2014, Ratty, and you seemed far more coherent and were typing your missives in the standard size font. I also witnessed you driving Jewdy incandescent with rage. What's happened old pal? A divorce, a change in medication, or some personal crisis? 

You can tell Uncle Major. I won't judge or divulge what's discussed with the board. 

The truth is MC, there's no one on here who really needs putting in the ground anymore. There's no sport to be had with the negative indices of Harrold's IQ and Frank's wife keeps bouncing back from inoperable cancer. Every other cunt is just reasonable. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ratcum said:

The truth is MC, there's no one on here who really needs putting in the ground anymore. There's no sport to be had with the negative indices of Harrold's IQ and Frank's wife keeps bouncing back from inoperable cancer. Every other cunt is just reasonable. 

That's a valid point, Herr Oberst. We're lacking members of Jewdy's calibre who are not only Jewish, but also enjoy and are able to hold their own in a feud.

I miss the old bastard, and also stumbled upon a thread where you were winding him up about fondling old footwear...

18 hours ago, ratcum said:

Ratty, I'm thinking of turning heel to help alleviate the boredom, and hope I can count on you to play Cody Rhodes to my MJF?

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I didn't know you are a newbie. You never mention it. 

• Like 1