CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Frank appears to be bullying me. I am seriously alarmed and distressed. After what’s happened to Nikki Graham I trust you will deal with him in the severest possible manner. This is a cry for help.

I despair of Frank. Have you notified Age Concern? Perhaps we can get him assessed. If you need counselling, Billy....Can I call you Billy?...... I’m here for you.

23 hours ago, Frank said:

I think that's probably the most honest appraisal I've ever had on here. Thank you. Sail on, Wolfie.. you dour plank. 

Frank, I'm selling my house so this morning (and probably afternoon) the architrave, skirting and handrail in the hallway are getting a fresh coat of gloss. 

Today I'm wearing a pair of ageing Lonsdale shorts (from Sports Direct if I recall), Crocs, and odd socks (they're similar colours however, and of the same type - I've lost one from two pairs), and I haven't shaved for about a week. Long-sleeve thermal t-shirt from Mountain Warehouse.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Frank, I'm selling my house so this morning (and probably afternoon) the architrave, skirting and handrail in the hallway are getting a fresh coat of gloss. 

Today I'm wearing a pair of ageing Lonsdale shorts (from Sports Direct if I recall), Crocs, and odd socks (they're similar colours however, and of the same type - I've lost one from two pairs), and I haven't shaved for about a week. Long-sleeve thermal t-shirt from Mountain Warehouse.

Fuck off.

I’m putting down a new patio at the moment and am wearing Primark jogging bottoms and tee shirt, a 12-year-old Northface fleece and a pair of old ASICS running shoes with no tongue or laces.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off.

39 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m putting down a new patio at the moment and am wearing Primark jogging bottoms and tee shirt, a 12-year-old Northface fleece and a pair of old ASICS running shoes with no tongue or laces.

Do you ladies upload onto Facebook?

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

It's very inconsiderate of you not to give @Neil more notice. He might have some items in need of storing under said patio. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

If I was fucking about with heavy paving slabs I'd be tempted to wear something more in the steel toecap range. Don't come crying to me when they have to amputate.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If I was fucking about with heavy paving slabs I'd be tempted to wear something more in the steel toecap range. Don't come crying to me when they have to amputate.

Ah, but I’m not fucking about with heavy paving slabs at the moment - I’m fucking about with a plate compactor, and annoying the shit out of my cunt neighbour in the process. Happy days.

incidentally, a pair of old trainers with no tongue or laces actually make a handy pair of slip-on garden shoes, which aren’t fucking crocs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah, but I’m not fucking about with heavy paving slabs at the moment - I’m fucking about with a plate compactor, and annoying the shit out of my cunt neighbour in the process. Happy days.

incidentally, a pair of old trainers with no tongue or laces actually make a handy pair of slip-on garden shoes, which aren’t fucking crocs.

Chainsawing trees and leaf blowing because the conservation cunt next door has acute tinnitus. Urban Star jeans (Costco..£11/pair & elasticated) Aldi workboots and my dead Dad’s heirloom fleece from the scrapyard which has a reassuring whiff of Golden Virginia and piss as I graft.

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I was born just up the road from Coggleshall.....out there in the sticks.

You're an Essex boy, not a real Taff?

I wouldn't be surprised if your family was in the antiques business, every cunt from coggleshall seems to be. Half the town is owned by the national trust.

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

When digging my new pond last weekend I wore a Fosters Lite Ice T Shirt I stole from a Melbourne pub in 2001, rip off quicksilver boardies I bought in Bangkok in 2005 and my old Brooks Vapour runners with holes in them

@King BillyI've just logged on and see Spotto is/was pissed as fuck and spoiling for the ban hammer. Like a poof, I'm going to try a keep my nose clean for a few days until he comes down from the crystal meth and turps he was on a the weekend- I suggest you do to

Fuck off

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought 'The Mongols' was best saved for a Flidspack question. Obviously in the future because I've fucking given it away now.

I didn’t read it so when you do use it on flidspack, if I get it right it’s because I’m very very clever.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When digging my new pond last weekend I wore a Fosters Lite Ice T Shirt I stole from a Melbourne pub in 2001, rip off quicksilver boardies I bought in Bangkok in 2005 and my old Brooks Vapour runners with holes in them

@King BillyI've just logged on and see Spotto is/was pissed as fuck and spoiling for the ban hammer. Like a poof, I'm going to try a keep my nose clean for a few days until he comes down from the crystal meth and turps he was on a the weekend- I suggest you do to

Fuck off

Sound advice you amphibian fondling weirdo. Thank you.

When I was pressure washing my M4 at the weekend, which was a completely unnecessary thing to be doing as the car washes all reopened today, I wore a dark blue Armani suit with a Smyth and Gibson slim fit shirt in a battleship grey/ British racing green stripe and black slip on shoes by Hermes. A couple who live down the road tried to hide their obvious admiration by giggling and swearing under their breath as they strolled by with their pig ugly, retarded looking child.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not much of a mouthful. Nikki Grahame wouldn’t even bother to regurgitate your little fliddy arm you low grade nif nof.

Fuck off.

Now Billy as soon as you drop out of the 12 Steps of the Pipe program you slip back into your old cheesy ways. Take care you big hunk of shit. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Now Billy as soon as you drop out of the 12 Steps of the Pipe program you slip back into your old cheesy ways. Take care you big hunk of shit. 

Maybe we should meet up for a pint now that outdoor pubbing is no longer verboten and bury the hatchet Harold.

Right in the centre of your thick empty cranium seems about right. Cheers!

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder what Jewdy's Hells Angels chapter would be named...

'Charlton & The Wheelies'

'Kikes On Bikes'

Creative, but I'd have to go with "Charlton & The Wheelies". 

How about 'The Sons Of Abraham'. 

If the old bastard was here, he'd be fuming. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Goober said:

It's very inconsiderate of you not to give @Neil more notice. He might have some items in need of storing under said patio. 

I knew some cunt would beat me to the punchline, Doc.

Apparently the best way to get rid of a corpse is to chop it into six pieces according to 'Bricktop' in 'Snatch'. Given Frank's aids ravaged body, I reckon you could do the job with a junior hacksaw. 

Funnily enough I'm laying a new patio myself ready for the hot tub.A good layer of hard-core,old bricks,tiles,slabs etc and the odd piece of clothing(pre-burned of course) I'm not fucking stupid.Y-front pants,stained,torn and unable to keep the one remaining bollock from escaping,old trainers(ladies size 9,she won't be needing them anymore) and a lovely JJB sports top.Neighbour can't see over the fence but I know that he can't believe that there's yet another patio going down.Nosey cunt

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Funnily enough I'm laying a new patio myself ready for the hot tub.A good layer of hard-core,old bricks,tiles,slabs etc and the odd piece of clothing(pre-burned of course) I'm not fucking stupid.Y-front pants,stained,torn and unable to keep the one remaining bollock from escaping,old trainers(ladies size 9,she won't be needing them anymore) and a lovely JJB sports top.Neighbour can't see over the fence but I know that he can't believe that there's yet another patio going down.Nosey cunt

I bet you're running out of space in that house and garden, Neil. Cavity walls, patios, garden path, lawn, loft, and just about any other space that could conceal a body or parts of. 

Why not invest in one of those concrete crushers. I'm not talking about the industrial ones used on sites, but I'm sure there's smaller varieties. 

Obviously selling the house is completely out of the question as we'd be looking at another 25 Cromwell Street, and you'd be joining that tiny minority of infamous (90 odd percent of which are horrendous beasts) prisoners serving whole life tariffs. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Size 9 trainers. You haven't snatched Eddie's Bigfoot have you?

37 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I knew some cunt would beat me to the punchline, Doc.

Apparently the best way to get rid of a corpse is to chop it into six pieces according to 'Bricktop' in 'Snatch'. Given Frank's aids ravaged body, I reckon you could do the job with a junior hacksaw. 

Nail scissors 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nail scissors 

Would probably be sufficient. On the subject of the breadstick legged wanker, I've noticed he's picked up a new disciple in Dyslexic. I was just starting to warm to the cunt, but his sycophantic rimming of Frank has left a bad taste in my mouth, but I'm certain that it's nowhere near as foul as his. I'd imagine it's a concoction of KY Jelly, spunk from multiple ethnics, and turd peppered with cous cous