CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

17 hours ago, Goober said:

I've nothing to prove. Your inadequate understanding of the English language is very obvious. 

It was not so much a prognosis as an offer. If you think you can win a battle of words with me you are deluding your malfunctioning solitary brain cell. I'm far, far smarter than you. That's not even a debate since I can say without any risk of contradiction, despite there being some seriously smart people here, that no one on this site has a higher level of qualification than I do. Regardless, there are no winners in war. You can keep going and I'll keep kicking you in the balls, but you either enjoy it or seem to have have a strange perspective about the site's purpose and your value. 

Again, I don't, and have never, picked fights with anyone here. I leave that to your ilk. So who's angry?

You can't win and since I'm a reasonable person, realistically, neither can I. Keep going though Fifi, my nearest and dearest are at zero risk of ending up in A&E.

When did you become a director of a cunting business? Are you  registered at Companies House? 

Another double possessive underlined; what a delicious irony given your English criticism at the start of your comment. Nonsensical idiot.

Re: in bold, prove it by PMing me your CV; it's the better of two options. The other is to post a brief outline of your qualifications to the Corner in your reply, as I'm sure everyone is waiting with baited breath. You have my word I will not disclose your details to the board if you take the sensible route and PM me.

Perhaps @Dyslexic cnut can offer some expertise on this particular subject. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Another double possessive underlined; what a delicious irony given your English criticism at the start of your comment). Nonsensical idiot.

Re: in bold, prove it by PMing me your CV; it's the better of two options. The other is to post a brief outline of your qualifications to the Corner in your reply, as I'm sure everyone is waiting with baited breath. You have my word I will not disclose your details to the board if you take the sensible route and PM me.

Perhaps @Dyslexic cnut can offer some expertise on this particular subject. 

This is a lot of huffing and puffing, Big Bad Woofles, but the only thing you've been blowing with any success lately is Dyslexic's cock. 

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that Hamilton? Jesus fucking christ almighty. He looks like some pimp cunt from Taxi Driver. What a weapons grade wanker he really is. 

Oh there's much, much more. Here he is sporting WW1 era naval camouflage complete with high heels to boost him up to an imposing 5'4:

NINTCHDBPICT000488095334.jpg?w=620

I honestly think he took the Zoolander film completely seriously.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Goober said:

no one on this site has a higher level of qualification than I do.   

Better not get into a pissing contest about doctorates and professorships on here. There's bound to be some cunt who has a Nobel prize. Or even better yet...

ECDL-logo-28D2D40C1D-seeklogo.com.png ecdl-logo-full.webp

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Better not get into a pissing contest about doctorates and professorships on here. There's bound to be some cunt who has a Nobel prize. Or even better yet...

They sold this to us at sixth form college as being an absolutely "essential" qualification for the digital age, in fact, I think it was mandatory.

I've never seen a job application at work that has had it included, but if I did it would go straight in the fucking bin alongside all the disabled and ethnic forms.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They sold this to us at sixth form college as being an absolutely "essential" qualification for the digital age, in fact, I think it was mandatory.

I've never seen a job application at work that has had it included, but if I did it would go straight in the fucking bin alongside all the disabled and ethnic forms.

You've a better chance of landing a job if you send in a picture of a house made from macaroni, glue and glitter.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

This is a lot of huffing and puffing, Big Bad Woofles, but the only thing you've been blowing with any success lately is Dyslexic's cock. 

You're terrifying Goober, especially when angry. Which of course is most of the time. Let's remind ourselves of some more razor-sharp cuts in the past few days:

'You really do have an severely over-inflated opinion of yourself'

'no one on this site has a higher level of qualification than I do'

'We can go round and round and round but you'll not land a single blow'

'I can assure you I'm just as durable as you if I choose to be'

'you keep poking and I'll keep kicking'

'Every prod can be responded to with a kick, but do you really want to go down that road?'

And, last but by no means least, a personal favourite: 'I gave you an out, I suggest you take it.'

I'll be amazed if I'm still here at the end of the month at this rate, lol.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

In my two years on the council they sent us all on this course (2005). An old biddy was running the course and she was fixated with us all doing paste and copy and fonts via key strokes rather than by using the mouse. Every cunt I saw who had passed this course seemed to have a struggle to do even the most basic tasks.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cuntwad and her amazing ability to answer all the questions on University Challenge!

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're terrifying Goober, especially when angry. Which of course is most of the time. Let's remind ourselves of some more razor-sharp cuts in the past few days:

'You really do have an severely over-inflated opinion of yourself'

'no one on this site has a higher level of qualification than I do'

'We can go round and round and round but you'll not land a single blow'

'I can assure you I'm just as durable as you if I choose to be'

'you keep poking and I'll keep kicking'

'Every prod can be responded to with a kick, but do you really want to go down that road?'

And, last but by no means least, a personal favourite: 'I gave you an out, I suggest you take it.'

I'll be amazed if I'm still here at the end of the month at this rate, lol.

Bloody hell, Woofter. Watch that blood pressure, no one here wants you to have a heart attack.

29 minutes ago, Goober said:

Bloody hell, Woofter. Watch that blood pressure, no one here wants you to have a heart attack.

You've certainly calmed the fuck down from your 1,000-word midnight hissy fits earlier this week. If I may, I'll take just a fraction of credit.

Seriously, you might have all of the qualifications in the world coming out of your gaunt little academic arse, but the most relevant missing would be 'cunting'.

Joe Average.

20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I got a fully functional Dyson Sphere, I could have progressed technology by thousands of years overnight, but I traded it for Pokemon cards.

Fuck me killa, after decs banging on about aliens the other night I did some reading about drake equations and Dyson spheres- have you been doxing me?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

At least in Old Edna Foden's house in Sandbach the throne was in the corner of the kitchen and you could pull a curtain across it whilst you were heaving.

And still be able to stir the pot of stew simmering away on the hob with your unbelievably long appendage.