CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Great Barrier Reef, which we’ve been told for years is at a tipping point of survival?

Manipulated and carefully quoted ‘scientific’ facts by the MSM. Just like the forest fires in the West coast of the US which the fake news media are constantly using as proof of the imminent end of days for the Earth. The facts are slightly different though. The early decades of the 20th century saw vastly more millions of acres destroyed by fire every year than today. The list of lies and fearmongering is endless by the climate change industry. Just like the widely held belief (fabricated by the overwhelmingly left wing MSM) that the British were the biggest perpetrators (numerically speaking)  of the  Trans Atlantic slave trade. Approx 12 million unfortunate cunts who should have run a bit faster,  more than 50% of who were captured, transported, sold and owned by the Portuguese.

Covid 19 is seamlessly morphing into the existential climate crisis and the rights and freedoms which have been given up by all you fucking sheep during the last 18 months aren’t coming back ever, because the tyrants have seen how fucking easy it was to have you all locked down and hiding behind the couch, waiting for the latest instructions from your masters.

Fuck off.

If you want some real fake news, Billy, how about the fucking RSPB claiming that Herring Gulls are an endangered species?

Ask anyone who lives within 20 miles of the fucking sea, the mutant cunts are all over the show, shitting everywhere and dive bombing like it's a 90s acid house rave.

I had one nesting on my roof a few years ago and it was making a racket fit to wake the dead. My old man's airgun and black widow in reserve, I planned to brain the delinquent cunt and rid myself of its squawking and Oliver its cunt chicks. Cue my utter surprise to find out that I'd be breaking the law by killing a protected species. They'll be telling us that rats are rarer than red squirrels next.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you want some real fake news, Billy, how about the fucking RSPB claiming that Herring Gulls are an endangered species?

Ask anyone who lives within 20 miles of the fucking sea, the mutant cunts are all over the show, shitting everywhere and dive bombing like it's a 90s acid house rave.

I had one nesting on my roof a few years ago and it was making a racket fit to wake the dead. My old man's airgun and black widow in reserve, I planned to brain the delinquent cunt and rid myself of its squawking and Oliver its cunt chicks. Cue my utter surprise to find out that I'd be breaking the law by killing a protected species. They'll be telling us that rats are rarer than red squirrels next.

Had a young one in my back garden for a few days - must've fell off the roof because the cunt couldn't fly yet. Four fucking days of cornflakes in the morning and shit on the back doorstep, then it fucked off the moment it got the hang of itself and shat on the kitchen window on the way out. Cunt.

36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If that’s your attempt at humour, I’d say you’re done here. 

Stick around for a while bubs if you wanna make something of it. You won’t because you know you’re not sharp enough. Never have been. Weaker chin than Wolfie.  Fuck off. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stick around for a while bubs if you wanna make something of it. You won’t because you know you’re not sharp enough. Never have been. Weaker chin than Wolfie.  Fuck off. 

Bubba ain’t no Quincy cock fingers but I believe he has the measure of you, pipe down. 

On 16/10/2021 at 22:35, King Billy said:

The ‘climate crisis’ is a load of fucking bollocks, as is ‘white supremacy’, ‘systemic racism’, ‘transphobia’, ‘child poverty’, ‘the male hierarchy’ and all the thousands of other weaponised reasons to keep the vast majority of fucking idiots scared, divided and confused constantly. 
The simple fact is that 99% of human beings are ridiculously easy to manipulate and control. They will willingly believe every bullshit fairy tale the MSM feed them 24/7. And keep working themselves towards an early grave for fuck all reward, while the 1% sit in their ivory towers, getting richer every day and laughing their fucking bollocks off at how easy it all is.

On 16/10/2021 at 23:47, King Billy said:

Going OK at the moment Old Chap. The whole testing/tracing/vaccine industry is a scam mate. A get rich quick scheme for all Bozos pals. I’ve been to Hungary and Gran Canaria in the last 6 weeks, unvaccinated and haven’t taken a single test. My pal gives me a code for the online form to fly out and the same for the Passenger locator form to return as if I’ve booked and paid for tests. Ive got a QR code and two pages of gobbledygook he sent me months ago which apparently proves I’ve been double vaxxed aswell. It’s all a massive psyop to get  the sheep accustommed to complying with the ever increasing rules. Fuck them.  

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Great Barrier Reef, which we’ve been told for years is at a tipping point of survival?

Manipulated and carefully quoted ‘scientific’ facts by the MSM. Just like the forest fires in the West coast of the US which the fake news media are constantly using as proof of the imminent end of days for the Earth. The facts are slightly different though. The early decades of the 20th century saw vastly more millions of acres destroyed by fire every year than today. The list of lies and fearmongering is endless by the climate change industry. Just like the widely held belief (fabricated by the overwhelmingly left wing MSM) that the British were the biggest perpetrators (numerically speaking)  of the  Trans Atlantic slave trade. Approx 12 million unfortunate cunts who should have run a bit faster,  more than 50% of who were captured, transported, sold and owned by the Portuguese.

Covid 19 is seamlessly morphing into the existential climate crisis and the rights and freedoms which have been given up by all you fucking sheep during the last 18 months aren’t coming back ever, because the tyrants have seen how fucking easy it was to have you all locked down and hiding behind the couch, waiting for the latest instructions from your masters.

Fuck off.

G'wan, you're really Monumental Cunt, aren't you? Intimating you've outfoxed three countries with a forged covid passport is complete tosh as well. You've obviously been doubled jabbed.

• Like 3

There is a 76 year old cunt who originates from Mitcham (in Surrey I think) I think but now lives in Wrexham, he has spent the last 18 moths screaming on arsebook about covid being a scam, that he never wears a mask and in the lockdowns used to do his shopping in Ellesmere Port thus breaching the Welsh Government rules, screaming about the vaccination programme.  I actually know one of his neighbours who is also on arsebook. That neigbour says that right through the lockdowns he went to the local supermarkets meekly complying by wearing a mask. is certainly double vaxxed and that his car was never away from his driveway for him to have gone more than a couple of miles.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

The list of lies and fearmongering is endless by the climate change industry.

Bill, this line is trotted out with monotonous regularity by the sceptics. Did it ever occur to you that any opinion the climate change industry had the clout to foist onto a gullible public would be utterly dwarfed by the financial muscle wielded by the oil industry? And that if there was any possibility of plausibly refuting the concept of CO2 driven global warming they'd be all over it like a rash, in every media outlet on the planet? They've given up, because it really isn't possible to sensibly put a case forward any more, you might as well argue that smoking doesn't cause lung cancer and sugar doesn't impact weight gain and diabetes. If the oil sheiks had any way of showing even a possibility that their product wasn't causing the issue they'd do it, because it's going to literally kill a lot of them when they no longer have the yanks by the balls to defend them and their "peaceful" neighbours suddenly decide that they rather like the look of that chunk of property. The Middle East is on track for a monster bloodletting when oil power hits the buffers. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

It’s tiresome, B. All ecosystems are going to shit, due to rapacious human activity.

All colonial countries participated in slavery for a cheap, pre fossil-fuels source of energy.

49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

G'wan, you're really Monumental Cunt, aren't you? Intimating you've outfoxed three countries with a forged covid passport is complete tosh as well. You've obviously been doubled jabbed.

Are you Jamaican Roops? We won't be having any of that slang around here ok.

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ayatollah Khan has his eye on the labour leadership I reckon. Got chatting to a geordie bloke outside a pub in London a while back, he was saying how friendly and great Newcastle is @Roadkill, can you confirm this? I haven't had a holiday in ages and as I'm not 'vaccinated' it's hassle going abroad these days. Thought I'd drive up from London, stopping off in various places on my way to Scotland etc. 

Be patient, Raastwat, we’re getting to the under 12’s soon.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Be patient, Raastwat, we’re getting to the under 12’s soon.

Yeah and I bet you're all for giving a non 'vaccine' to young people who don't even need it so fat cunts with underlying self inflicted health problems (type 2 diabetes) like yourself can escape nature's way of thinning the herd. All that drinking and extra weight is terrible for ones health you know old chap, can cause cancer and all sorts. 

I was going to say I hope the new 'vaccine' resistant strain makes it way into your shared kitchen in your shared house... but that would be out of order. 

You vile piece of shit. Lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yeah and I bet you're all for giving a non 'vaccine' to young people who don't even need it so fat cunts with underlying self inflicted health problems (type 2 diabetes) like yourself can escape nature's way of thinning the herd. All that drinking and extra weight is terrible for ones health you know old chap, can cause cancer and all sorts. 

I was going to say I hope the new 'vaccine' resistant strain makes it way into your shared kitchen in your shared house... but that would be out of order. 

You vile piece of shit. Lol. 

15 minutes ago, dave said:

It's not the only thing you share with Woofles, is it, Dickless?

Now look Dave I'm not following all this 'your into shit' shit at all, but after I rightfully called DC a vile piece of shit you appear out of nowhere.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now look Dave I'm not following all this 'your into shit' shit at all, but after rightfully calling DC a vile piece of shit you appear out of nowhere.  

It's just a figment of your imagination, get over it.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, scotty said:

Bill, this line is trotted out with monotonous regularity by the sceptics. Did it ever occur to you that any opinion the climate change industry had the clout to foist onto a gullible public would be utterly dwarfed by the financial muscle wielded by the oil industry? And that if there was any possibility of plausibly refuting the concept of CO2 driven global warming they'd be all over it like a rash, in every media outlet on the planet? They've given up, because it really isn't possible to sensibly put a case forward any more, you might as well argue that smoking doesn't cause lung cancer and sugar doesn't impact weight gain and diabetes. If the oil sheiks had any way of showing even a possibility that their product wasn't causing the issue they'd do it, because it's going to literally kill a lot of them when they no longer have the yanks by the balls to defend them and their "peaceful" neighbours suddenly decide that they rather like the look of that chunk of property. The Middle East is on track for a monster bloodletting when oil power hits the buffers. 

The Middle East will be the next Afghanistan, once all economically-viable oil gets extracted - which will be sooner than they estimate.
The whole area will resemble a parched crater, after local “issues” get finally resolved.

20 hours ago, Frank said:

Is clavo your new jacko? What a pair of creepy individuals. 

I’ve been viewing your feeble attempts at humour for the past few years, each getting weaker than the last. Walnut head was your last good post.

Kill yourself. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I’ve been viewing your feeble attempts at humour for the past few years, each getting weaker than the last. Walnut head was your last good post.

Kill yourself. 

Your new to this aren't you .. every time I tell your boyfriend Snowy to fuck off he runs away .. was your dad Professor of Cunting at Oxford University?

33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Kill yourself. 

That's fair, bubs, but either way I'm living the dream. I've now reached legendary status on here and regardless of whatever comes next, I'll be remembered by every cunt there ever was for a thousand years. 

• Like 1