CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rivers of Shit

Last Cunt Standing

Just now, Major Cunt said:

I'm enjoying watching you make a right cunt of yourself, again.

Look "Major", don't get crabby with me because you're on a no-parole life sentence on the nonce wing at HMP Frankland.

You'd better behave or I'll call the governor and you'll have your shit stained burner iPhone you've been posting with confiscated.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Naturally. But I'm not currently engaged in battle with the old poof - not yet. It's a mere game of chess, cigars and brandy etc., that's all. 

I'm more interested to see what fresher Paulie is going to reveal. 

Probably his 'Superted' y-fronts, but that's academic.

I've certainly stirred something within him.

I reckon I've scalped him previously.

Let's see.

Just now, Paulie said:

Look "Major", don't get crabby with me because you're on a no-parole life sentence on the nonce wing at HMP Frankland.

You'd better behave or I'll call the governor and you'll have your shit stained burner iPhone you've been posting with confiscated.

Yawn. You've fucked yourself here, son, but call the old bill if you like.

I'm waiting.

3 hours ago, Paulie said:

One can only assume that all the admin wallahs have died? When the humourless cunts rise from the grave you’ll be dragged off to you own “wing” of the CC cooler by by your bollocks, that I can guarantee 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One can only assume that all the admin wallahs have died? When the humourless cunts rise from the grave you’ll be dragged off to you own “wing” of the CC cooler by by your bollocks, that I can guarantee 

True Stubbs…but sad nonetheless. I’ve enjoyed the squabble and it should be treated as such.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

True Stubbs…but sad nonetheless. I’ve enjoyed the squabble and it should be treated as such.

Yes, very good fun and all that. However, I once fermented a year long vendetta against decs, bill thickers and bubba and none of overstepped the line in terms of calling each other child molesters. Also in all my years of verbally abusing frank, pen, Harold The Stupid and many other useless cunts here I’ve not suggested they’re nonces. When roops reads this she’ll hit the fucking roof 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll just go on a dirty protest. Or maybe go full Bobby Sands......

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkape will ensure we get plenty of protein…

Are you coming along as well then? Great, we can buddy up on hunger strike.

C'mon sing along with me:

🎵Could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?
Could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?
Could you go a chicken supper, you dirty fenian fucker?
Would you like a can of coke to wash it down?
Would you like a can of coke...like a can of coke...like a can of coke to wash it down?
🎵

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, very good fun and all that. However, I once fermented a year long vendetta against decs, bill thickers and bubba and none of overstepped the line in terms of calling each other child molesters. Also in all my years of verbally abusing frank, pen, Harold The Stupid and many other useless cunts here I’ve not suggested they’re nonces. When roops reads this she’ll hit the fucking roof 

She'll be elated, Stubbs. I imagine the cooler has become a very boring place of late with only Punkers in there. She might even free Judge of the ball gag and bollock zapper.

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've screen-shot all of it for posterity.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Are you coming along as well then? Great, we can buddy up on hunger strike.

C'mon sing along with me:

🎵Could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?
Could you go a chicken supper, you dirty fenian fucker?
Would you like a can of coke...like a can of coke...like a can of coke to wash it down?
🎵

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧 😂

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

True. I’ve never done the nonce thing but the bitch has coolered me many times. I have a niggling feeling that @Paulie knows what he’s up to.

Bally baby..was playin in yer neck of the woods tonight..a birthday partay outside craigavon..Indian guy throwin it for his Irish wife..durin the interlude he comes over to me for a chat n he sez..20 years ago you probably wouldn't have been welcome here...well sez i 30 years ago youd have been even less welcome..how we laffed..fine big house tho ..say that for him

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

9 hours ago, Paulie said:

Paulie, that avatar, could it be...no surely not...

18EFE41A-3592-40DF-A4AACD086FF806EE_sour

GURT?!

• Like 2