CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inheritance Tax

Ape™️

Guest Fatty Junior
5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Some people work hard, buy a house, pay a mortgage using money they’ve already paid tax on, buy shares and accrue savings, again using money they’ve already paid tax on. They buy cars, jewellery and other possessions using money they’ve paid tax on. They’re self-sufficient throughout their lives, and have never been a burden to the state. And at the end, all this wealth isn’t theirs to do with as they wish, as the HMRC cunts want another chunk. It’s a fucking joke. 

Fuck me, you are one boring Cunt

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Concurred. You've boasted on so many occasions that you're here to entertain, @Frank, so what's holding you back? You'll agree calling you 'boring' has become perfectly justified - so do something about it.

Alright.. fair enough. I've got this guitar-based nom in mind which is loosely based on the Ape, the recent loss of his poor old mum, and his ignorance over very simple inheritance tax regs. It's in the theme of 'nobody knows you when you're down and out' and if admin gives me the nod, I guarantee to get it up by Sunday lunchtime. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alright.. fair enough. I've got this guitar-based nom in mind which is loosely based on the Ape, the recent loss of his poor old mum, and his ignorance over very simple inheritance tax regs. It's in the theme of 'nobody knows you when you're down and out' and if admin gives me the nod, I guarantee to get it up by Sunday lunchtime. 

My mum is alive and well, troll. However, I’m sure If she had a son like you it would be a different story.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

She's dead and fucking buried in these lyrics I've just penned Ape. This is on par with 'all that jazz'. 

"You fucked up the business, your life and the kids.. a-wheelchair-bound fuckwit with a brain like a sieve"

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

"You fucked up the business, your life and the kids.. a-wheelchair-bound fuckwit with a brain like a sieve"

I don't know what's going on in my tiny mind, baws, but Ape's idiotic IHT nom has sparked something that could be magical. Just waiting for the green light from Spotter.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know what's going on in my tiny mind, baws, but Ape's idiotic IHT nom has sparked something that could be magical. Just waiting for the green light from Spotter.

I think it's such a mind numbingly boring subject to nominate, although totally expected from such a tedious fuckwit like him, that any shit musical vid would brighten it up. Go for it.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think it's such a mind numbingly boring subject to nominate, although totally expected from such a tedious fuckwit like him, that any shit musical vid would brighten it up. Go for it.

Sorry, Drew, but I think you're losing this one. Siding with Lumbricus francois doesn't help either. Tax of any kind is enough to boil one's piss, particularly inheritance tax, and is very worthy of nomination. 

One might assume that inheritance tax is a tax of the rich. It's not. The rich, with exceptions for those that have not planned ahead, dodge it via the many loopholes available, the poor are exempt, which leaves the middle classes to get clobbered. 

Are you in favour of paying tax upon tax upon tax to support lazy, incontinent, piss soaked, invalids to live independent lives when their value to society is only to make us feel better about ourselves because of our benevolence? Do you enjoy paying for their mobility scooters, their 6 litres of strong cider a day and their tena pads, when the average, productive contributor to society can't get an appointment to see a NHS doctor even though their grossly enlarged, potentially cancerous, prostate means it takes them an hour to take a piss in the morning before they start their commute? 

Oh, wait...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I should, basically, give half to them.  How I kept my hands off the cunt is a credit to me. 

Strangling a charity worker is usually frowned upon by the authorities  Gypps, no matter how much you disagree with their fundraising methods. Just saying.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I wish we weren’t friends now Frank, because I’d definitely tell you to ‘fuck right off you toupee topped cunt’, but I would never talk to a mate like that. 

11 hours ago, Goober said:

Sorry, Drew, but I think you're losing this one. Siding with Lumbricus francois doesn't help either. Tax of any kind is enough to boil one's piss, particularly inheritance tax, and is very worthy of nomination. 

One might assume that inheritance tax is a tax of the rich. It's not. The rich, with exceptions for those that have not planned ahead, dodge it via the many loopholes available, the poor are exempt, which leaves the middle classes to get clobbered. 

Are you in favour of paying tax upon tax upon tax to support lazy, incontinent, piss soaked, invalids to live independent lives when their value to society is only to make us feel better about ourselves because of our benevolence? Do you enjoy paying for their mobility scooters, their 6 litres of strong cider a day and their tena pads, when the average, productive contributor to society can't get an appointment to see a NHS doctor even though their grossly enlarged, potentially cancerous, prostate means it takes them an hour to take a piss in the morning before they start their commute? 

Oh, wait...

I entirely agree with everything you say Goobs, it seems to be my unexplainable hatred of model helicopter pilots that causes me to criticise a worthy nom in such a way. Please forgive a fellow bog dweller.

11 hours ago, Goober said:

Oh, wait...

Also cull insulin dependent diabetics.

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Even more sinister was the bombardment from multiple cancer charities he had to put up with the day after the old dear passed away…I wonder who flogged them that information?

Wills that have been granted probate are a public record accessible to anyone.