CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm merely interested in a balanced view of the stats to confirm I am making the right choice getting vacinated and boosted. If, for example, the government reported that 25,000 people had died due to complications with the vacinne it would certainly re-focus my mind before deciding to get anymore.

If that's the case, the figures will be swept under the carpet and we will see more Heart Foundation appeals, urging us to donate so we can discover the mysterious reason that all these people have suddenly started to expire for no good reason. The fact that it only started to happen on this scale, AFTER the vaccines were rolled out, will not be mentioned. Lots of random theories, food additives, mobile phone masts etc', will be repeated by the MSM ad-nauseum until the sheep are convinced that their relatives have been killed by a sandwich wrapper.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doesn't it strike you as odd, that the people who are pushing the idea of total global vaccination, to preserve life... are the very same people who have been insisting for decades that the greatest threat to human life is overpopulation? 

I don't know, none of us plebs do, or probably ever will. But it is really suspicious when you think about it.

The greatest threat to human and all non human life is overpopulation.

We’re the only species to breed and breed until we destroy every other living thing. Planet Earth with become the Easter Island paradigm unless we drastically reduce our numbers over the next few generations, find ways to sustainably feed and support ourselves and restore nature on a massive global scale.

Take away the vaccines, lockdowns, shielding of the vulnerable and all other measures put in place and we’d be knee deep in corpses, fucking the county and economy right over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

when they suffer serious side effects from either the actual virus or the vaccines.

Well whatever Covid 19 mutates into in the future is up for debate, I realised a very long time ago that this deadly virus (some need to test to even know they have it) doesn't affect most reasonably healthy, under 70 year olds. The first and second 'vaccines' didn't give long term protection and don't stop transmission or catching the Kung flu in the first place and to stop the underfunded, money pit that is the NHS from being overwhelmed the government panicked and rolled out the third jab. These 'vaccines' have had no long term testing, Pfizer's research data justifying the vaccines safety (Pfizer is not a traditional style vaccine) is not reliable. 

Bearing in my these rushed through 'vaccines', with no long term testing don't stop infection, reinfection and transmission and only seem worth taking (and risking dropping dead) if your older than 70.

So weighing all this up do you regret getting three jabs and possibly a fourth, fifth, six etc?

The thought of that shite floating around my body scares me a thousand times more than the flu...I mean Covid 19. 

• Like 1

You don't really understand how viruses work do you. This will mutate into a strain which doesn't kill the host and the human immune system will develop naturally. You know, a bit like the spanish flu virus giving people the symptoms of a common cold nowadays. The vaccines are a temporary acceleration of one of these processes to reduce the number of sub-standard cunts dying when they suffer serious side effects from either the actual virus or the vaccines.

You little prick💉

Hey Big Bollock, I am looking to produce a mini Raasclaat or two but all the potential women are jabbed at least twice. If I get one of these jabbed women pregnant I'm worried my potential offspring could look like Bill Gates, have 7 fingers or the Mother could have a heart attack...leaving me with all the responsibility.

Whats your advice (sober advice please).

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

150,000 deaths for the UK that are related to Covid. I wonder how many have died because of side effects from the vaccine?? Over to you Billy try and persuade me not to have a fourth.

Even I wouldn’t be stupid enough to think I could talk you out of one more ‘shot’ for the road, “hic”.

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hey Big Bollock, I am looking to produce a mini Raasclaat or two but all the potential women are jabbed at least twice. If I get one of these jabbed women pregnant I'm worried my potential offspring could look like Bill Gates, have 7 fingers or the Mother could have a heart attack...leaving me with all the responsibility.

Find a rural local type girl from east anglia. She’ll give you kids with 8 fucking fingers, webbed as well

You don't really understand how viruses work do you. This will mutate into a strain which doesn't kill the host and the human immune system will develop naturally. You know, a bit like the spanish flu virus giving people the symptoms of a common cold nowadays. The vaccines are a temporary acceleration of one of these processes to reduce the number of sub-standard cunts dying when they suffer serious side effects from either the actual virus or the vaccines.

You little prick💉

And there we have it. The Covid 19 conundrum brilliantly solved by Dr Drew during the ad break in ‘The masked singer’

Next Saturday he’ll  be solving the ‘climate crisis’ straight after Ant and Decs new pile of shite quiz show.

Don’t forget to tune in folks.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The greatest threat to human and all non human life is overpopulation.

We’re the only species to breed and breed until we destroy every other living thing. Planet Earth with become the Easter Island paradigm unless we drastically reduce our numbers over the next few generations, find ways to sustainably feed and support ourselves and restore nature on a massive global scale.

Take away the vaccines, lockdowns, shielding of the vulnerable and all other measures put in place and we’d be knee deep in corpses, fucking the county and economy right over.

Your last paragraph completely contradicted the previous two.

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got some old test tubes and a Bunsen burner that I nicked from school, I reckon I could knock you one up in the shed. I'll need a blob of your spunk and the giblets of a fertile woman. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And there we have it. The Covid 19 conundrum brilliantly solved by Dr Drew during the ad break in ‘The masked singer’

Next Saturday he’ll  be solving the ‘climate crisis’ straight after Ant and Decs new pile of shite quiz show.

Don’t forget to tune in folks.

Ddddddddd dats all folks 

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got some old test tubes and a Bunsen burner that I nicked from school, I reckon I could knock you one up in the shed. I'll need a blob of your spunk and the giblets of a fertile woman. 

I'm getting on a bit Eric, and may well take you up on your kind offer. After all, who knows what effect these 'vaccines' will have on the child born of at least one 'vaccinated' parent.

PS If you could make the child a bit less of a cunt than me that'd be great. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your last paragraph completely contradicted the previous two.

Not really 

A well thought out and sustainable population policy over several generations would make the world a better place for all. Allowing Covid to cripple our country in early to mid 2020 would have caused untold economic damage and emotional stress.

53 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If I was you, just be glad that you've got a cock that you could impregnate a woman with if you can find one desperate enough.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could ask for a blob of Pen's spunk, and create something which looks like Frankenstein.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I was you, just be glad that you've got a cock that you could impregnate a woman with if you can find one desperate enough.

I'm ok in terms of desperate enough women thanks Big Bollock, I am genuinely concerned about having sex with, let alone a child with these jabbed up women. The baby could come out with a mask on, shouting 'get your jab Dad, you cunt'... I'm worried. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You could ask for a blob of Pen's spunk, and create something which looks like Frankenstein.

Good fucking god man. Imagine finding a volunteer to milk out a load from pens anaconda like trouser beast? They’ll need hands the size of a 6 foot 5 Irish navvy and a vice like grip to boot. When her cock gets good and angry I wouldn’t want to be within a mile.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm ok in terms of desperate enough women thanks Big Bollock, I am genuinely concerned about having sex with, let alone a child with these jabbed up women. The baby could come out with a mask on, shouting 'get your jab Dad, you cunt'... I'm worried. 

If the woman's jabbed up, why on earth would she want another little prick.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If the woman's jabbed up, why on earth would she want another little prick.

I’d have thought someone like you would be a waste of a jab. The small quantity of blood flowing through your alcohol system would be pretty much impervious to any infection 

Part man, part white cyder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Find a rural local type girl from east anglia. She’ll give you kids with 8 fucking fingers, webbed as well

Funnily enough I've been seeing this lady from Norwich Stubby Pecker. 

I've never been out there before and since joining the corner I've noticed a fair few of the membership are from that way. If as your suggestion suggests they are all related...I could (if said Norwich lady is related to) become family with either @Decimus, @scotty, or @Cunty BigBollox

Do you reckon they would think Raas would be a welcome addition?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well good luck to plod making a case for wilful neglect by someone in "public office"...

As for your breakdown of who has "significant interest" (I used the words "controlling interest") in various news media conglomerates I would firstly point out that Disney is more of an entertainment business, though they do co-own ABC, also Time-Warner is no more having been bought out by AT&T. Be that as it may, BlackRock and Vanguard own 2.61% and 2.26% of News Corp respectively; Comcast 4.26% & 8.11%, AT&T 5.1% & 7.58%. These amounts of ownership doesn't even guarantee a seat as a non executive director. Incidentally, in the absence of a name to a fact check then the author is the outfit who publishes therefore the most recent 'fact check' was authored by Reuters.

And who else owns more of a share?

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Funnily enough I've been seeing this lady from Norwich Stubby Pecker. 

I've never been out there before and since joining the corner I've noticed a fair few of the membership are from that way. If as your suggestion suggests they are all related...I could (if said Norwich lady is related to) become family with either @Decimus, @scotty, or @Cunty BigBollox

Do you reckon they would think Raas would be a welcome addition?

Don’t forget the counties leading rapist and patio expert @Neil

Its clear that the east is a hot bed of complete cunts hence they’re thick on the ground here. It must have something to do with the monotonous flat parries and the inbred towns and villages. You’re probably dating one of their sisters.

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@scotty's a Scummer, and he's not going to be best pleased with this category mistake when he gets out of Parkhurst.

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

And who else owns more of a share?

Old stuff, but helpful:

BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street own the US

When investigating the 1 October Las Vegas “mass shooting” I found out about Vanguard and Fidelity (FMR). I postponed starting a thread on this, because there were some other things I wanted to do first.

First I looked at the major shareholders in Live Nation Entertainment Inc, which includes Vanguard (several times) and Fidelity: http://investors.morningstar.com/own...jor.html?t=LYV
(archived here: http://archive.is/gfOhJ)

Then I looked at the major shareholders in MGM Resorts, which includes Vanguard (multiple times) and BlackRock: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MGM/holders?p=MGM
(archived here: http://archive.is/Du5Bl)

Then I looked at the major shareholders in Las Vegas Sands, which includes Vanguard (multiple times), BlackRock and Fidelity (FMR, LLC): https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LVS/holders?p=LVS
(archived here: http://archive.is/fEl81)

Basically there are four investment funds – the Big Four - that control the US economy:
BlackRock,
Vanguard Group,
State Street,
Fidelity.

The 8 largest US financial companies - JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, U.S. Bancorp, Bank of New York Mellon and Morgan Stanley - are 100% controlled by ten shareholders. The “big four” are major shareholders in all of these 8 financial institutions.
As a result, the privately owned Federal Reserve is controlled by the Big Four…

Some of the major companies controlled by the Big Four include:
Alcoa, Altria Group, American International Group, AT&T,

Boeing, Caterpillar, Coca-Cola, DuPont,

Exxon Mobil, General Electric, General Motors, Hewlett-Packard,

Home Depot, Honeywell International, Intel, International Business Machines,

Johnson & Johnson, JP Morgan Chase, McDonald's, Merck,

Microsoft, 3M, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble,

United Technologies, Verizon Communications, Wal-Mart Stores,

Time Warner, Walt Disney, Viacom, Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation,

CBS, NBC Universal: http://www.pravdareport.com/business...e_the_world-0/
(archived here: http://archive.is/CTDsD)

The following story talks about the Big Three passive investment funds: BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street (thus without Fidelity).
The Big Three, taken together are the largest shareholder in 40% of all publicly listed firms in the USA.
In the S&P 500 – the benchmark index of America’s largest corporations – the “big three” are the largest shareholder in 438 of the 500 firms (or roughly 88%), including Apple, Microsoft, ExxonMobil, General Electric and Coca-Cola.

In 2015, CEO of Vanguard William McNabb said: 

In the past, some have mistakenly assumed that our predominantly passive management style suggests a passive attitude with respect to corporate governance. Nothing could be further from the truth.
http://theconversation.com/these-thr...-america-77072
(archived here: http://archive.is/rZENG)

The last story was based on the following report, which concludes that the Big Three have risen considerably over the last decade and their control over the US economy is comparable to that of John D. Rockefeller and JP Morgan some hundred years ago.
BlackRock was founded in 1988 as part of the Blackstone Group of Baron Jacob Rothschild. According to the state media BlackRock is independent from Blackstone since 1995.

BlackRock is the largest of the Big Three and the biggest asset manager in the world. At mid-2016, BlackRock had $4.5 trillion in assets under management.
Vanguard — with $3.6 trillion in assets under management in mid-2016 — is currently the fastest growing asset manager of the Big Three. In 2015, the group had inflows of $236 billion, the largest annual flow of money to an asset managing company of all-time.
State Street is smaller than BlackRock and Vanguard, but still one of the largest global asset managers. In mid-2016, it had $2.3 trillion in assets under management.

The Big Three vote similar. They side with management in more than 90% of votes.
In at least one prominent case BlackRock convinced the central corporate governance team to change its policy: https://www.cambridge.org/core/servi...ncial_risk.pdf

See the following figure that shows that the Big Three dominate the US economy.
3b9b70eaea129b680b2619cfaa79ec3e34216d6f

On 05/01/2022 at 22:40, The Beast said:

This video is a bit worrying. This website https://www.howbad.info/ is useful.

https://odysee.com/@shadowcitizen:d/howbadismybatch:a

I am looking into the batches with great interest. It seems incredible that the 21st century biotech industry would churn out Sierra Leone - quality dodgy shit and ply it universally, but there you have it. Heads will roll somewhere.