CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 30/11/2021 at 21:06, Wolfie said:

Sometimes you're how I imagine Neville Chamberlain might have been during his meeting with Hitler to neogotiate a peace deal, only this time one of the Fuhrer's backroom staff has spiked his gentle schnapps with MDMA crystals, which further shrunk his bollocks and made him want to hug everyone.

You're a good soul, WD, but I haven't seen a bigger pussy since the late Rick_B poisoned himself with a Guardian weekend recipe. 

I just want everyone to be happy Wolfie.  Sorry if my conduct is bringing the Corner into disrepute.  

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just invite @Ape™️to join you in your love bunker. The cunt always has a few dozen cans of bean (tesco blue stripe, naturally) on him at all times 

Ape staring at me with his mask on for years would definitely tip me over the edge Stubbs. The fumes from all that helicopter paint in a poorly ventilated bunker too is a recipe for disaster. I can’t see it as a good idea at all.

On 01/12/2021 at 21:36, King Billy said:

Ape staring at me with his mask on for years would definitely tip me over the edge Stubbs. The fumes from all that helicopter paint in a poorly ventilated bunker too is a recipe for disaster. I can’t see it as a good idea at all.

Tough shit. With that stockpile of bean he's the man for the apocalypse so you'll just have to learn to live with him. I'm sure after a few years he'll take of his mask and of course said fumes from painting his Airfix Sikorsky fleet with get you stoned. 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Tough shit. With that stockpile of bean he's the man for the apocalypse so you'll just have to learn to live with him. I'm sure after a few years he'll take of his mask and of course said fumes from painting his Airfix Sikorsky fleet with get you stoned. 

1. stock pile of bean

2. take of his mask

3. with get you stoned

4. You stupid fucking cunt. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Tell us more Ed? 

Well Frank, the attendees resembled the cast of the sopranos, the eulogy was filled with expletives and inappropriate stories that clearly upset the widow and finally the coffin disappeared to disco inferno, magnificent. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Watch your insolence sambo. HMRC and the plod knowing about your car wash/slave empire is only a phone call away.  

With an axe falling hard on the public sector employment, thanks to the carefully massaged austerity program, they wouldn’t dare to undermine their future employment prospects.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/12/2021 at 21:22, Weary&Disgusted said:

I just want everyone to be happy Wolfie.  Sorry if my conduct is bringing the Corner into disrepute.  

My apologies, I've only just seen this.

While I have no problem with you generally, and quite like your eclectic taste in music, you are fast-becoming the Corner's leading beige bag of gluten-free snowflake shit.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 14/12/2021 at 19:13, Wolfie said:

My apologies, I've only just seen this.

While I have no problem with you generally, and quite like your eclectic taste in music, you are fast-becoming the Corner's leading beige bag of gluten-free snowflake shit.

In order to save you any further high blood pressure spikes, I'll fuck off out of it as an early Xmas present to you.  

14 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

In order to save you any further high blood pressure spikes, I'll fuck off out of it as an early Xmas present to you.  

If you are being serious, you're more of a wet weekend than I had first thought.

You are a benefit to this site, such is your unique blend of compromising honesty, good sense of justice about the world, and ability to manoeuvre backwards at the slightest whiff of conflict, the latter rather like the French.

For the first time, I apologise, and I would genuinely feel ashamed to be the person who pushed you away. But grow some balls, ffs.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You are a benefit to this site, such is your unique blend of compromising honesty, good sense of justice about the world, and ability to manoeuvre backwards at the slightest whiff of conflict

I’ve been expecting Roops to say something similar to me for a while now. Anyday now I reckon.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You are a benefit to this site, such is your unique blend of compromising honesty, good sense of justice about the world

I used to believe the same about WD, Wolfie, but the man has proven himself to be a disgusting fucking hypocrite.

@Weary&Disgusted others alongside Wolfie have commented on your sense of fair play and social justice long before tonight, so could you explain this to me. Black people, Asians, homosexuals, transexuals and a myriad of other races, minorities and nationalities have been absolutely denigrated on this site for years. Every slur and stereotype you can imagine has been levelled at them but you've never raised any concerns about it. In fact, whilst not indulging in the abuse yourself, you've implicitly supported it by awarding 'likes' and by not challenging it.

Yet as soon as I criticise the Jews you're pissing your fucking pants and losing your shit. 

I hope you do flounce off, you're a fucking charlatan and a disgrace hiding under a thin veneer of tolerance.

Cunt.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you are being serious, you're more of a wet weekend than I had first thought.

You are a benefit to this site, such is your unique blend of compromising honesty, good sense of justice about the world, and ability to manoeuvre backwards at the slightest whiff of conflict, the latter rather like the French.

For the first time, I apologise, and I would genuinely feel ashamed to be the person who pushed you away. But grow some balls, ffs.

I agree Wolfie. WD is a very rare inhabitant on here. His common sense opinions, calm reasonable manner,  and the extremely knowledgable way he debates most topics, in an eerily similar way to myself, would be sorely missed. I’m not sure if I could do it on my own.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I used to believe the same about WD, Wolfie, but the man has proven himself to be a disgusting fucking hypocrite.

@Weary&Disgusted others alongside Wolfie have commented on your sense of fair play and social justice long before tonight, so could you explain this to me. Black people, Asians, homosexuals, transexuals and a myriad of other races, minorities and nationalities have been absolutely denigrated on this site for years. Every slur and stereotype you can imagine has been levelled at them but you've never raised any concerns about it. In fact, whilst not indulging in the abuse yourself, you've implicitly supported it by awarding 'likes' and by not challenging it.

Yet as soon as I criticise the Jews you're pissing your fucking pants and losing your shit. 

I hope you do flounce off, you're a fucking charlatan and a disgrace hiding under a thin veneer of tolerance.

Cunt.

You're all heart, Decs. Seriously, it pains me to say anyone who runs away after being called 'Neville Chamberlain, beige in colour, a pussy or snowflake or similar', and can't handle a bit of banter, in spite of knowing very well the characteristics of the site (which was established years before they signed up), would have been labelled a 'fucking pussy of a species deserving of extinction' by Charles Darwin.

Can't we somehow interchange his exit for Dogshit Dave/Joker/R-Soles/Mr Shit?  

• Like 1