CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Song has its knockers

What a delectably chunky bit of crumpet. I usually start craving one of those in winter, but that has given me the fackin ‘orn!

After this, the next sentence I type will be ‘xhamster bbw’.  
I couldn’t possibly wank over her with that pretentious spastic caterwauling next to her.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a delectably chunky bit of crumpet. I usually start craving one of those in winter, but that has given me the fackin ‘orn!

I couldn’t possibly wank over her with that pretentious spastic caterwauling next to her.

As my 'ol grandad used to say "You don't get many of those to the pound"

6 minutes ago, BunchaCunts said:

After reading Roops Thread: The Conspiracy The Bacofoil Brigade Don't Like To Talk About and it turning to the subject of vaccines, it reminded me of this song.

Fuck off, covid two Bob Dylan 

• Like 1

On 22/05/2023 at 22:39, Eric Cuntman said:

I went to my mate’s house for Sunday lunch, late 70’s. I met his cousin Gordon there. He was a smarmy, lanky twat even then. Put ketchup on his roasties too. Geordie philistine cunt.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the hell are you talking about woman? Have you got too wax in your ears. Lol. 

Fucking hell. 

There's no doubting La Summer's talent and voice but her breakout song leaves me cold. While she may well "feel the love", one cant help thinking this is about feeling the love of the paycheck for this by-the-numbers performance. OTOH Ms Strean looks like she is enjoying herself and goes on stage to entertain.