CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Now then, now then ..

colonelkurtz

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Bullshit, Eddie.. you thick idiot fuck. The man was a true altruist and I won’t have a bad word said about him. Who in their right mind didn’t have a little fiddle with a groupie in 1975? 

Old jimmy would have loved maddie, wouldn’t you agree? 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Old jimmy would have loved maddie, wouldn’t you agree? 

It speaks volumes as to the sort of father Frank must be that he can defend two parents who went out on the piss whilst leaving multiple small children unattended. 

Thank fuck Frank hasn't got any political influence, otherwise we'd have another Lord Longford on our hands.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Savile doesn’t matter, the cunt is dead and therefore untouchable. What matters are the cunts at the top of the BBC, the Political establishment, the NHS and the fucking Old Bill who covered up for the bastard for donkeys years. They are still there, coining it in, telling us what to do and what to think. Step forward Esther you  fucking hypocrite sack of shit.

Fuck the lot of them, bunch of cunts.

On 07/04/2022 at 23:07, colonelkurtz said:

That Andrew Neil might be a bit of a cunt but during the Netflix reality TV show about Savile he was the only guest celeb who got anywhere close to pressurising him by using his  years of media shithousery skills  to actually ask pertinent questions of him which certainly got the cunt sweating and almost but not quite got some semblance of an admission from the fucking sack of shit . Halfway through the programme Mrs Kurtz looked up from her book and  remarked "Sweet Jesus ..Savile looked like he fucking stunk to high heaven" . One thing was perfectly clear , old jug ears Charlie Boy, Thatcher , the BBC and the rest of the sychophants brigade were well and truly mugged off good and proper by the weapons grade weirdo. 

I’ve just watched it, and I think it fascinating that by 1994 the press basically had the story but it was suppressed another decade plus by a rearguard action of high-powered friends, and media cowed into submission by the likes of George Carmen, who basically admitted his client was a nonce. Savile did what predators always do, go for the easy pickings, the sick, the wayward, the poor and vulnerable. If he’d have diddled Prince William, and by the sound of it he might have had the chance, he’d have been slung into the Seg at HMP Wakefield before you can say “how’s about that then?”. The footage of Thatcher fawning over the Cunt, pushing for a knighthood made me want to spew. Did she never ask why the establishment felt a K might be beyond the pale? And that little knot of Friday Morning club tame coppers he kept on staff in Leeds? No doubt enjoying their pensions and golf club memberships by now, perhaps a fourball with David Duckenfield. As the credits rolled, I had to wonder; did Louis Theroux make any phone calls or do any internet work at all before his documentary, or was his research clouded by the years of Saturday evening telly with his chips and beans?

No one comes out of it well. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve just watched it, and I think it fascinating that by 1994 the press basically had the story but it was suppressed another decade plus by a rearguard action of high-powered friends, and media cowed into submission by the likes of George Carmen, who basically admitted his client was a nonce. He did what predators always do, go for the easy pickings, the sick, the wayward, the poor and vulnerable. If he’d have diddled Prince William, and by the sound of it he might have had the chance, he’d have been slung into the Seg at HMP Wakefield before you can say “how’s about that then?”. The footage of Thatcher fawning over the Cunt, pushing for a knighthood made me want to spew. Did she never ask why the establishment felt a K might be beyond the pale? And that little knot of Friday Morning club tame coppers he kept on staff in Leeds? No doubt enjoying their pensions and golf club memberships by know, perhaps a four ball with David Duckenfield. As the credits rolled, I had to wonder; did Louis Theroux make any phone calls or do any internet work at all before his documentary, or was his research clouded by the years of Saturday evening telly with his chips and beans?

No one comes out of it well. 

Theroux has admitted he got charmed by the cunt early on. The fucker was a master manipulator with a lifetime of experience, safe in the knowledge that his dirty little secret would be kept quiet at least until he died.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Savile doesn’t matter, the cunt is dead and therefore untouchable. What matters are the cunts at the top of the BBC, the Political establishment, the NHS and the fucking Old Bill who covered up for the bastard for donkeys years. They are still there, coining it in, telling us what to do and what to think. Step forward Esther you  fucking hypocrite sack of shit.

Fuck the lot of them, bunch of cunts.

What do you expect from a whining Kike, judge?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's that fucking glitch that got me a 6 month ban. It wiped my comment again.  Fuck Roops, and fuck CC. 

What glitch? The facility to post edit works as well.

Edited by Test
Testing post editing facility

19 hours ago, Frank said:

Bullshit, Eddie.. you thick idiot fuck. The man was a true altruist and I won’t have a bad word said about him. Who in their right mind didn’t have a little fiddle with a groupie in 1975? 

Who and what were you fiddling with in ‘75?

The mind boggles you sinister fucking poof

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a truly bizarre state of affairs. I suppose you could chalk it up to an embarrassingly poor attempt by Frank to get me banned. On the other hand, though, it does raise some questions about the man. I'll certainly be keeping a closer eye on him from now on, not that I relish the prospect of sifting through his endless beige shite.

I think some cunt needs to post a picture of the George Harrison-esque child snatcher seen on that fateful night in Portugal. Apparently Clement Freud has a villa within the vicinity. Was a certain member working freelance at the time... 

• Like 1

On 09/04/2022 at 02:36, Roadkill said:

Theroux has admitted he got charmed by the cunt early on. The fucker was a master manipulator with a lifetime of experience, safe in the knowledge that his dirty little secret would be kept quiet at least until he died.

Lets face it, the cunt dropped enough hints at what he was up to. That's why plenty of people knew he was a fiddler including the old bill. He was a high ranking Mason as well, so was most of the senior noddies in the Yorkshire Police. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lets face it, the cunt dropped enough hints at what he was up to. That's why plenty of people knew he was a fiddler including the old bill. He was a high ranking Mason as well, so was most of the senior noddies in the Yorkshire Police. 

Jimmy Savile, a mason? No.