CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Left-footed footballists

Cunty BigBollox

I'm doing a Pen and watching BBC News and they're interviewing a former footballer who came out gay and his actual words were, "we want to support Jake Daniels and really get behind him". I bet you fucking do, you poof. Before shooting your spunk up his shit-tube. 

I'm glad Punkape's back to provide an opinion from the poofters viewpoint.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm doing a Pen and watching BBC News and they're interviewing a former footballer who came out gay and his actual words were, "we want to support Jake Daniels and really get behind him". I bet you fucking do, you poof. Before shooting your spunk up his shit-tube. 

Breaking News - Blackpool reveal their new home and away kits for the 2022/23 season:

web.VarsityGayLeague-300x300.jpg

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only "input" you will get from Punkape will be up the back passage.

This bloke might be a light-footed, fudge nudging, ball caresser, but with one announcement he's secured a fucking good income for life, regardless of whether he has any footballing talent. 

If it turns out that he doesn't cut it at Blackpool, do you think they would dare not renew his contract? Homophobia! The woke masses would scream. The more abuse he gets from the stands, the higher his profile will become. 

After he retires from playing it's odds on he's guaranteed a cushy well paid job with the FA promoting rainbow coloured inclusivity. Perhaps even more likely, he'll end up being a roving (raving?) sports pundit for the BBC. Expect to see his weekly reports, broadcast from the changing rooms, on Football Focus. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Queers Park Rangers

Fiddlesborough

Campbridge Utd

Rogerhim United

Morecum

Fruits of the Forest Green Rovers

Trannymere Ravers

Paeds United, Bumingham City, Scuttersfield Town, Cackrington Stanley, Frottingham Forest, Fillingham, Bumderland, Lickombe Wanderers, Sorehampton, Cockdale, Plymouth Arsegyle, Pooport County, Cocksford United, Lezster City, Felchenham Town, Bentford, Rotherim United,  Peterbummer United, Liverpoo-stabbing gay cunts FC. Fuck off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Queers Park Rangers

Fiddlesborough

Campbridge Utd

Rogerhim United

Morecum

Trannymere Ravers

Forest Green have already made their stance on bottery very clear by serving vegan-only food at their ground.

3 hours ago, nocti said:

Forest Green have already made their stance on bottery very clear by serving vegan-only food at their ground.

I miss the old days when you didn't have to mind your manners at a football ground. I remember being at Carrow Road and calling Darren Kenton a useless black bastard in 1998. Nowadays you can't even fat shame Wayne Rooney without a life time ban.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I miss the old days when you didn't have to mind your manners at a football ground. I remember being at Carrow Road and calling Darren Kenton a useless black bastard in 1998. Nowadays you can't even fat shame Wayne Rooney without a life time ban.

I remember a player. His name was John Bar-nes, and when he did his thing, the crowd threw bananas.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Neil said:

Queers Park Rangers

Fiddlesborough

Campbridge Utd

Rogerhim United

Morecum

15 hours ago, Neil said:

Trannymere RaversBendover FC

Pickering Town

Smegness Town

Arsenal

Bentford FC

Spunk Staines Town

On 19/05/2022 at 08:40, Dyslexic cnut said:

Paeds United, Bumingham City, Scuttersfield Town, Cackrington Stanley, Frottingham Forest, Fillingham, Bumderland, Lickombe Wanderers, Sorehampton, Cockdale, Plymouth Arsegyle, Pooport County, Cocksford United, Lezster City, Felchenham Town, Bentford, Rotherim United,  Peterbummer United, Liverpoo-stabbing gay cunts FC. Fuck off.

Queens of the South