CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Notting Hill Carnival

Wolfie

2 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Tragic death of a charismatic 25 year old from Merseyside has a similar feel.

If anybody ever asks, “What does a male crack whore look like?”, just show them this cunt’s picture. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

More stabbings, sexual assaults, street fights, muggings, tonnes of litter etc... why hasn't the BBC reported on or uploaded any of these videos?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11159883/Notting-Hill-Carnage-Thug-punches-woman-face-shocking-video-carnival.html

A couple of days ago, similar numbers of people congregated for an airshow a couple of miles from here. There weren’t any stabbings, serious crimes or assaults on police officers. I suppose that pointing out that 95+% of the attendees were caucasian is a ridiculous and racist comparison to make. 

The event was marred slightly by 3 of the Red Arrows pilots being suspended. Why?… because they’ve apparently been ‘toxic and misogynistic’. Which means that one of them probably paid a female colleague a compliment. Which is now a hate crime.

This species is genuinely fucked. Roll on death.

• Like 3

On 27/08/2022 at 17:20, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No shit, an open invite to any corner member (except @Penelope Alive, @Frank and @cunt and @Carl Sway wanting to experience the vibes... PM me and bring some rum you fucking tight cunts.

Now it's all over, ain't you glad you accepted Old Raas's invitation, bet you had a lovely fuckin' time?  🔪🤕🩸

See ya next year 🤢

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is it 'Big Kazza' or 'Big Kazzia'? Maybe 'she' doesn't exist, maybe 'she' is you, or could it be you're a man and like a 'Big Kock up your Azzia'. You fucking fruitcake. Lol. 

& who exactly are you as if I don't know, you saddo.

Aren't you clever hiding behind your keyboard?

Your willy is tiny too - Big Kazza told me.😛

1 hour ago, cunt said:

Now it's all over, ain't you glad you accepted Old Raas's invitation, bet you had a lovely fuckin' time?  🔪🤕🩸

See ya next year 🤢

There were reports of a weirdo hanging around the portable toilets, trying to get to the shit. Are you bored of dogshit and fancied some Jerk chicken flavoured shit instead? You sinister, vile piece of shit. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ProfB said:

& who exactly are you as if I don't know, you saddo.

Aren't you clever hiding behind your keyboard?

Your willy is tiny too - Big Kazza told me.😛

ProfB give it a rest, I've been partying for two whole days. Why did you like said comment then? You really are a daft and mad cunt.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

More stabbings, sexual assaults, street fights, muggings, tonnes of litter etc... why hasn't the BBC reported on or uploaded any of these videos?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11159883/Notting-Hill-Carnage-Thug-punches-woman-face-shocking-video-carnival.html

Commander Alison Heydari (I wonder how far her Anglo Saxon roots can be traced) told the BBC today that, “The atmosphere over the past two days has been largely positive and good natured, as Carnival should be.”

I wonder if the fake news MSM would have been so eager to accept such a blatantly untruthful statement if this level of violent criminality had just taken place at say Aintree, Wembley, Glastonbury, the boat race (I only included that for Skippy), or any other mass event where the vast majority of the attendees looked slightly less colourful, and they could bring racism into the conversation?

Anyway 1 pushing up the daisies and 7 others punctured is better than nothing I guess. We should be grateful for small mercies innit?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder why @Last Cunt Standing's "terrific" CSI steelband didn't feature in this year's NHC video footage; perhaps they were busy playing in the Ladbrooke Grove area at around 8pm last night.

I saw a video of a load of ‘revellers’ twerking on top of a bus stop, which duly collapsed onto several daft cunts standing underneath it. Stupid cunts must have thought it was a double decker bus stop.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I saw a video of a load of ‘revellers’ twerking on top of a bus stop, which duly collapsed onto several daft cunts standing underneath it. Stupid cunts must have thought it was a double decker bus stop.

He said "Bill, I believe this is killing me, as the smile ran away from his face"

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s a tragedy Baws, the young black kid who stabbed him to death was a promising footballer/ rapper/ actor/ potential doctor and all round good egg. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

It’s a tragedy Baws, the young black kid who stabbed him to death was a promising footballer/ rapper/ actor/ potential doctor and all round good egg. 

If Thatcher hadn’t sold off all the Yoof Clubs to her billionaire mates none of this would have happened (probably).

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There were reports of a weirdo hanging around the portable toilets, trying to get to the shit. Are you bored of dogshit and fancied some Jerk chicken flavoured shit instead? You sinister, vile piece of shit. 

Oh, well done, that pathetic string of drivel will certainly endear you to your chums in the 'boys club', and you managed it all on your own, give yourself a pat on the back, but put the knife down first, it could cause a nasty injury. 🤣

• Like 1

I wrote something similar to this a few years back on another thread relating to this festival.

As a white person, I would only see myself represented at such an event, slowly going up and down Westbourne park Avenue in my steamroller, flattening every fucking float and every wanker that has a sound system outputting bass that measures off the Richter scale. 

Having said that, it did look like things got a bit shitty at the Reading festival this year.