CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.

Last Cunt Standing

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I will let you into a secret , a few years ago I was an extra in Eastenders, I’ve appeared in 11 episodes, also 3 outings in London's burning, fucking faggot. 

Ed, you sound exactly like David Earl.

Check your PMs for an unsolicited dick pic from @PANZER MURPHY he's been getting hard over Craig Fairbrass and other such Rise of The Foot Soldier nonsense in recent weeks.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I will let you into a secret , a few years ago I was an extra in Eastenders, I’ve appeared in 11 episodes, also 3 outings in London's burning, fucking faggot. 

I was expecting some sort of Baritone voice, not that kind dildo up your arse shite Eddie. Fucking hell, you could and should have been an extra in Sam Smiths latest Gay music video. Lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was expecting some sort of Baritone voice, not that kind dildo up your arse shite Eddie. Fucking hell, you could and should have been an extra in Sam Smiths latest Gay music video. Lol.

Frank beat me to it, he got the gig on the casting coach in sams trailer. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’ve just listened to myself and I feel sick, all my life I’ve thought I sounded like ray fucking winstone when in fact I sound like the nonce from derek. I’m driving me electric wank wagon into the Thames, frying tonight. 

You sounded a bit like the Kenny Everett character, ‘Reg Prescott’. The DIY expert.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I’ve just listened to myself and I feel sick, all my life I’ve thought I sounded like ray fucking winstone when in fact I sound like the nonce from derek. I’m driving me electric wank wagon into the Thames, frying tonight. 

Refreshingly honest. Have a like you pavement Ape.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Vorsprung durch Technik Ed. Make sure to post the video of the fowl tampering frog trying to flee (in the time honoured French tradition) on his 70 year old Mobylette which he bought with his share of the proceeds when the pair of jackboots, the loaded Luger and Iron Cross (with oak leaves) which were found under the bed in la maison Scrote shortly after the war, were auctioned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well shameful 

All that stick over my cream bin. All those years. What a potless pikey cunt! Jamie Oliver, Bake Off and The Gruffalo. Look at all that Bakelite shite on what looks like the cheapest MDF roll-edged shelf I've ever seen. A total waste of a life. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

All that stick over my cream bin. All those years. What a potless pikey cunt! Jamie Oliver, Bake Off and The Gruffalo. Look at all that Bakelite shite on what looks like the cheapest MDF roll-edged shelf I've ever seen. A total waste of a life. 

I bet the stupid cunt left his daughters school curriculum schedule on the fridge door too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Everyone knows that your average mongrel dog tends to have a higher intelligence quotient than a pure bred model. That being said, I assume that your Ming-bred bastard was reading Tchaikovsky by the age of three based upon your sneering comments re 'The Gruffalo'?

I'll be sure to pass on to my toddler your utter disdain for her choice of reading material, you stupid old bastard.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet the stupid cunt left his daughters school curriculum schedule on the fridge door too.

Funnily enough, her school calendar is literally a few centimetres out of view. Not being a stupid fucking cunt, however, I managed to keep the frame focused upon the apparent surplus of nonexistent bakelite on my shelves.

After all is said and done, the redundant little prick still hasn't spotted the blatant Easter egg I left in frame for him.