CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joel Zwiebel, rogue landlord.

Witheredscrote

This fat, sweaty, cut cocked cunt has been exposed as a money grabbing bastard. Having purchased 4 houses in the Lewisham area, he, unhindered by the LA, crammed them full of up to 6 individuals per house. Charging up to 950 quid per person, per month. I'm pretty sure he could have 'pass on' a percentage of it to the local housing officers. The biggest laugh is that he was in, 2017, banned from being a landlord, by the High Court.

On a lighter note, here is our Jewdy entertaining his family. @Wolfie, weren't you invited?

• Like 1

This seems an opportune thread to mention the latest protests in Israel, featuring banners like "Netanyahu = Nazi". Remember when the Board of Deputies of British Jews attacked anyone who even remotely criticised Israel, let alone called them fascists, denouncing them as anti-Semitic Holocaust deniers? Strangely, Marie van der Zyl has been quiet on this one. I suppose she's too busy tonguing Keir Starmer's arsehole for banning Jeremy Corbyn.

israel-prote_hpMain_20230327-093227_16x9_992.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This fat, sweaty, cut cocked cunt has been exposed as a money grabbing bastard. Having purchased 4 houses in the Lewisham area, he, unhindered by the LA, crammed them full of up to 6 individuals per house. Charging up to 950 quid per person, per month. I'm pretty sure he could have 'pass on' a percentage of it to the local housing officers. The biggest laugh is that he was in, 2017, banned from being a landlord, by the High Court.

On a lighter note, here is our Jewdy entertaining his family. @Wolfie, weren't you invited?

It’s not as good as the one with Muslims dancing to Chas & Dave.

On 28/03/2023 at 21:48, Frank said:

Ah, the good old days, when men knew how to enjoy themselves without hurting anybody else.

Not like today, pissed-up, crack-head, Ganja cunts, sticking knives in each other just for getting off the bus at the wrong stop. 👥

On 28/03/2023 at 19:29, Witheredscrote said:

I notice they're all geezers. Was punkers invited? 

On 03/04/2023 at 06:28, Cunty BigBollox said:

I bet this cunt doesn't carry out his own boiler repairs that any other cunt of a landlord would do, in fact, he looks the type that would get very nervous around a gas pipe.

Gas boiler? I bet he wouldn’t even have any idea how to get his fridge up and running if it conked out full of White Lightning on a Saturday night. Probably doesn’t even have the right type of screwdriver that he’d need if he did know what to do either.

Classic Jewish behaviour that comes as no surprise to anyone. Mass profiteering at the expense of an inflation afflicted post WW1 Kraut population is one of the major reasons the Austrian Painter got upset with this lot.

Of course this cunt won't end up in any sort of camp, because unlike Nazi Germany, if you've got half a cock and a funny hat these days you have a license to do whatever the fuck you want by playing the anti-Semitism card.

Fuck off @judgetwi

• Like 3

On 28/03/2023 at 19:50, Cuntybaws said:

This seems an opportune thread to mention the latest protests in Israel, featuring banners like "Netanyahu = Nazi". Remember when the Board of Deputies of British Jews attacked anyone who even remotely criticised Israel, let alone called them fascists, denouncing them as anti-Semitic Holocaust deniers? Strangely, Marie van der Zyl has been quiet on this one. I suppose she's too busy tonguing Keir Starmer's arsehole for banning Jeremy Corbyn.

israel-prote_hpMain_20230327-093227_16x9_992.jpg

Never mind this shite Bawys, it’s kicking right off in Jerusalem.

With any luck, every disaffected sand wallah in the region will try to storm Israel and take back what’s theirs. The kikes will slaughter the fucking lot of course, but lose at least half of there lot in the process. 

Good result for the rest of the world 

• Like 1

On 28/03/2023 at 19:29, Witheredscrote said:

That's 30 seconds i will never see again, thanks for sharing this video you fucking French spastic.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2023 at 14:51, Decimus said:

Aren't you one of "The Chosen People" R-Soles? I'm not sure dog shit is kosher, mind you.

This could possibly explain a lot; we’ve all obviously assumed that dr dog shite simply hung around puppies arseholes and amassed a huge collection of canid stools for his sick hobby. However, if he is one of the tribe, there’s got to be some money in it. 

• Like 1