CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Who wants to live forever?

Witheredscrote

Could you live forever? Experts claim humans could achieve IMMORTALITY by 2030 - and one futurist even says we'll be able to attend our own FUNERALS in a new body

What an awful fucking thought. It is only hoping that Frank is going to die of cancer very soon,that keeps me going. On the bright side, reanimating the brain will be a no-no for Drew. The cunt hasn't got one.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Could you live forever? Experts claim humans could achieve IMMORTALITY by 2030 - and one futurist even says we'll be able to attend our own FUNERALS in a new body

What an awful fucking thought. It is only hoping that Frank is going to die of cancer very soon,that keeps me going. On the bright side, reanimating the brain will be a no-no for Drew. The cunt hasn't got one.

Never mind that shit. I’ve just looked on the CC twitter thing and there’s only one picture. And it’s Diane Abbott. How revolting.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Not me,fuck that. I'm waiting for the Grim Reaper to put me out of my misery. The world is fucked and full of cunts.

Newsflash: A man has been found dead of knife wounds in the back of a grotty Bedford Rascal. Police believe that he was stabbed multiple times by a prostitute who was snatched off the street nearby. Manacles, handcuffs, rope and bottles of chloroform were found in the back. A police spokesperson said that the vehicle smelt of excrement and urine and the interior stained with dried blood and unidentifiable substance "the sarge reckons its jizz" said the spokesperson, with a chortle.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Newsflash: A man has been found dead of knife wounds in the back of a grotty Bedford Rascal. Police believe that he was stabbed multiple times by a prostitute who was snatched off the street nearby. Manacles, handcuffs, rope and bottles of chloroform were found in the back. A police spokesperson said that the vehicle smelt of excrement and urine and the interior stained with dried blood and unidentifiable substance "the sarge reckons its jizz" said the spokesperson, with a chortle.

You stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Is this some WEF gameshow and our host is Bond villain klaus schwab.

These wankers are dead serious about it and have been working on the system for a long time. As long as the cunts are stuck in a bio hard drive which can then be fed to the pigs, I am all for it.

https://www.gearrice.com/update/the-hard-drive-of-immortality-is-in-space-and-contains-the-dna-of-the-great-geniuses-of-our-history/

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I hope that you get your wish by proxy for Raas Claat.

Will your donor cock outlive you do you think, Pen? What kind of warranty did you get with it? You hefty-helmeted harridan…enjoy your Fray Bentos Easter Sunday dinner for one.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

These wankers are dead serious about it and have been working on the system for a long time. As long as the cunts are stuck in a bio hard drive which can then be fed to the pigs, I am all for it.

https://www.gearrice.com/update/the-hard-drive-of-immortality-is-in-space-and-contains-the-dna-of-the-great-geniuses-of-our-history/

There's an obvious irony in the story its author seems to have missed, in as much as Stephen Hawking's name on the 'Immortality Drive' also includes the same DNA which eventually led to his death from an irreversible neurodegenerative disease.   

21 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What the fuck is this shit? And why the bold font? It makes you look exactly like the site's other Speak & Spell spastic, who also does it because their wordsmithery is so limited they try to add emphasis with bigger, bolder lettering.

Weak, shit nom. Fuck off, you le syndrome de Down cunt.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Withers, this reads like the blog of some virgin who is utterly convinced that the megalodon still exists.

Shove your shark tooth necklace and first edition copy of 'Chariots of The Gods?' up your pseudoscientific, fucking arse.

• Like 1