CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corrie Nation XII: Oath of Allegiance

Last Cunt Standing

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I was going to suggest you read it and think about the implications of your government legislating what you may and may not have an opinion on, but I now realise that that won’t actually affect you, having felt the need to ask the question. 
As you were Dumbo.

Give me your educated n thoroughly baked take on this latest outrage on free speech ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

The only good thing about our Monarchy is that we finally have an our very own Qilf, Kate would get it right in the bumhole. Elisabeth Vagina and all that.

Kate has serious anorexia 

Even your tinsy maggot would split her in 2. However, with her twiglet frame, disposal would be a piece of piss. The rascals suspension wouldn’t even budge

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kate has serious anorexia 

Even your tinsy maggot would split her in 2. However, with her twiglet frame, disposal would be a piece of piss. The rascals suspension wouldn’t even budge

Helen ‘Melons’ Windsor was the only decent royal crumpet. I’m sure you have a picture file under ‘posh tits’ or something similar.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Helen ‘Melons’ Windsor was the only decent royal crumpet. I’m sure you have a picture file under ‘posh tits’ or something similar.

Queen Victoria was a proper sort from a distance on a dark night.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m a Royalist. I was upright and respectful today. I’m not comfortable with the shallow lack of respect for convention and pageantry on these pages. It’s infantile. That said, Penny Mourdant holding an erect sword for ten minutes with them beautiful Charlie-Wobblers? I spoffed  and blew my beans on the remote. Mrs Cnut doesn’t believe I spilled my medication so tonight I’m in the spare bedroom. God Save the King.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m a Royalist. I was upright and respectful today. I’m not comfortable with the shallow lack of respect for convention and pageantry on these pages. It’s infantile. That said, Penny Mourdant holding an erect sword for ten minutes with them beautiful Charlie-Wobblers? I spoffed  and blew my beans on the remote. Mrs Cnut doesn’t believe I spilled my medication so tonight I’m in the spare bedroom. God Save the King.

Indeed, She could hold my erect pork sword and i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be 10 minutes before I'd lob salty ropes across her bows.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Neil said:

The only good thing about our Monarchy is that we finally have an our very own Qilf, Kate would get it right in the bumhole. Elisabeth Vagina and all that.

What’s your view on Rose Hanbury, Neil? William’s rather fond by all accounts and she is supposedly skilled at the Dark Arts. Would she be on your list?

On 07/05/2023 at 15:35, Last Cunt Standing said:

What’s your view on Rose Hanbury, Neil? William’s rather fond by all accounts and she is supposedly skilled at the Dark Arts. Would she be on your list?

Maybe if they replicated this with my cock in the middle of the pair of 'em but on her own? Nah it's a no from me,then again she's never too posh to nosh

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

The problem with the RF is that QE2 was holding it all together. With her gone, it may only be a matter of time before we have a presidency foisted upon us. Andrew, Harry, Charles? All have skeletons in their closets and it does not bode well for the future.

Skeletons in cupboards?

Are you a relative of Fred West ?

Anybody putting up with the cuntfest from Windsor Castle? Got my mum around and insists on watching it. Thought it couldn't get any worse than Katy Perry but than what's left of  Take That minced onto the stage looking like a The man from Milk Tray convention.  

I fucking despair I really do

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anybody putting up with the cuntfest from Windsor Castle? Got my mum around and insists on watching it. Thought it couldn't get any worse than Katy Perry but than what's left of  Take That minced onto the stage looking like a The man from Milk Tray convention.  

I fucking despair I really do

Your mum is still alive?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anybody putting up with the cuntfest from Windsor Castle?

Nope. I'm currently sat outside in the garden with the fire pit going smoking a joint. I'm imagining it's the sparks of a modern 5th November that will blow every last one of the leeching, disgusting cunts up, along with all their fawning, flag waving supporters.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nope. I'm currently sat outside in the garden with the fire pit going smoking a joint. I'm imagining it's the sparks of a modern 5th November that will blow every last one of the leeching, disgusting cunts up, along with all their fawning, flag waving supporters.

That's where I'd be if the old duffer hadn't turned up. 

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I would have thought that with your life so perfect & complete that you would be full of joy.

11 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I would have thought that with your life so perfect & complete that you would be full of joy.

Pen, Pen, Pen. My life is far from perfect, if it was I wouldn't be here. And neither would you or any other regular poster.

For one night let's acknowledge what we all have in common, not that which separates us.