CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

This is about the best submarine build we can expect from you - there must be loads of empty boxes strewn around your hovel.

9-AA28-ABF-2-EDD-49-A9-B922-8-A16-A84-E6

I’m looking for a new project. Do you have 3000 tonnes of 50mm steel plate, a quayside and a 60 foot gantry crane I can borrow?

And a big pop riveter.

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

37 hours of oxygen - they could keep holding their breath for a minute each to ensure they can stretch their supply out for as long as possible.

My bestie Kazza, can hold her breath for 64 seconds at a time, I can do 55 seconds.

Pres Biden has commented, Raddish Sunhat hasn't yet read the news, so nothing from him at the mo.

No Eric Cuntsmen tonight? Eric knows a lot about most things, so he will know plenty about missing subs.

My bestie Kazza, can hold her breath for 64 seconds

She'll have to hold it a lot longer when i have my foot on her fucking head. 

So, the US Congress-funded Coast Guard is putting hundreds of millions into an operation to rescue an eccentric explorer and four super-wealthy individuals, one a Pakistani billionnaire, underlining the authority's desire to save human lives. This, from essentially the same US Armed Forces authority which has so far thrown approximately $47bn into Ukranian military aid, resulting in the deaths of around 25-30,000 young Russians, most of which didn't want to fight... just putting things into perspective.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So, the US Congress-funded Coast Guard is putting hundreds of millions into an operation to rescue an eccentric explorer and four super-wealthy individuals, one a Pakistani billionnaire, underlining the authority's desire to save human lives. This, from essentially the same US Armed Forces authority which has so far thrown approximately $47bn into Ukranian military aid, resulting in the deaths of around 25-30,000 young Russians, most of which didn't want to fight... just putting things into perspective.  

@King Billyhas put his imaginary 125m Lurssen Mega Yacht, William III, which is moored at Bantry Bay on standby. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

The only explanation I can think of is that there must be something in that sub which will finally nail Donald Trump and send him to Death Row before the 2024 election. 🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They are, at least, getting first hand experience of how the lower-class passengers on Titanic died.

Unfortunately, they didn't realise that was part of the package.

(they should have read the small print) 🤣

57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

@King Billyhas put his imaginary 125m Lurssen Mega Yacht, William III, which is moored at Bantry Bay on standby. 

That one’s long gone Gypps. My new imaginary Tera yacht ‘The Eclipse’ (162.5m) which I recently acquired from Roman Abramovich for a very reasonable sum of cash and a free Christmas tree every year for life, came with its full crew of grade A+ prozzies included, is currently at Harland and Wolff in Belfast for a major refit and name change. I’ve not yet made a final decision on the name but it’ll either be ‘MV GUSTY SPENCE’ or ‘MV MICHAEL STONE’. I’m inclined towards the latter as I’m having a 76.2mm/60 AK-176 mounted on the bow and I think Michael would appreciate it if we let rip at Milltown Cemetery (the scene of his heroic mission) as we slipped quietly out of Belfast harbour and on our way out to the Irish Sea and the N. Atlantic to blast the shit out of some icebergs. 
Tbh I never realised that it was a full time job being  a billionaire, but ‘hey ho’ I guess some people have it worse than me so I’m not going to moan about my lot.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

That one’s long gone Gypps. My new imaginary Tera yacht ‘The Eclipse’ (162.5m) which I recently acquired from Roman Abramovich for a very reasonable sum of cash and a free Christmas tree every year for life, came with its full crew of grade A+ prozzies included, is currently at Harland and Wolff in Belfast for a major refit and name change. I’ve not yet made a final decision on the name but it’ll either be ‘MV GUSTY SPENCE’ or ‘MV MICHAEL STONE’. I’m inclined towards the latter as I’m having a 76.2mm/60 AK-176 mounted on the bow and I think Michael would appreciate it if we let rip at Milltown Cemetery (the scene of his heroic mission) as we slipped quietly out of Belfast harbour and on our way out to the Irish Sea and the N. Atlantic to blast the shit out of some icebergs. 
Tbh I never realised that it was a full time job being  a billionaire, but ‘hey ho’ I guess some people have it worse than me so I’m not going to moan about my lot.

Next time I'm in Belfast I must visit the butchers in Shankhill. From what I've heard you can get some nice cuts off them 

• Like 1