CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wimbledon: Menstruation is the new Robinson’s Barley Water

Last Cunt Standing

17 minutes ago, and said:

And yet, you married one, and claim, in your younger days, to be some sort of stud/fanny magnet.

Probably more of your 'imaginings'.

If by stud you mean I've had sex with more than one woman, then I suppose you're correct. I can't recall ever describing myself as a legendary swordsman, though, but any mention of premarital sex is clearly enough to get your blood pressure up.

You really are one odd, little puritanical man. Put your fucking Bible down and make me laugh or get the fuck off my site, Quaker boy.

21 minutes ago, and said:

And yet, you married one, and claim, in your younger days, to be some sort of stud/fanny magnet.

Probably more of your 'imaginings'.

Yup, the sickest 'imagination' on CC, without a doubt. The mind boggles about what could be going on inside that cunt's walnut sized brain.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If by stud you mean I've had sex with more than one woman, then I suppose you're correct. I can't recall ever describing myself as a legendary swordsman, though, but any mention of premarital sex is clearly enough to get your blood pressure up.

You really are one odd, little puritanical man. Put your fucking Bible down and make me laugh or get the fuck off my site, Quaker boy.

'Quaker boy', lol... such is the cereal offender's prolific cataloguing and worship of dog shit.

'ere all week.

19 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Yup, the sickest 'imagination' on CC, without a doubt. The mind boggles about what could be going on inside that cunt's walnut sized brain.

Alicia Silverstone (Clueless, 1995) vs Kristen Stewart (Twilight, 2008)... who's your pick?

You filthy fucking borderline cunt.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

As you've openly admitted to rubbing your grotty little bullet over barely legal 'women', you have lost any right to cast aspersions on the imaginings of any other cunt on here.

The only thing I'm imagining right now is taking a pair of bolt cutters to your bollocks and making you fit and safe to live in civilised society.

• Like 2

I don't understand why this is considered a problem. It may not be the most scientific of studies, admittedly, but as someone who has studied the gussets of every fit bird at Wimbledon for over 40 years, often in slow motion, I can categorically state that I have never detected the faintest hint of leakage.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't understand why this is considered a problem. It may not be the most scientific of studies, admittedly, but as someone who has studied the gussets of every fit bird at Wimbledon for over 40 years, often in slow motion, I can categorically state that I have never detected the faintest hint of leakage.

How long did that arse poster exist before you knew it was a bloke?

I only ask because when I was at school, a kid named Tony J*******, came in one Friday morning and declared to thirty or so kids in a classroom that he “would definitely fuck that weird bird out of Culture Club!”

I’ve been wary of commenting on media images ever since.

6 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

I don't recall seeing any marches demanding equal opportunity for brickies and miners.

You’re very lucky then. I wish I could say the same because  I’m seriously regretting buying this fucking house on the main Jarrow to London Road.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The picture quality of your 14” Decca monochrome portable TV may have something to do with that. Id try replacing the wire coat hanger with an indoor ariel from Poundland. It will definitely improve the picture quality a bit and you’ll be able to hang your duffle coat up in the wardrobe again too. 
No need to thank me Baws. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How long did that arse poster exist before you knew it was a bloke?

I only ask because when I was at school, a kid named Tony J*******, came in one Friday morning and declared to thirty or so kids in a classroom that he “would definitely fuck that weird bird out of Culture Club!”

I’ve been wary of commenting on media images ever since.

I hope you kicked his fucking stupid fucking cunt in Eric. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

The picture quality of your 14” Decca monochrome portable TV may have something to do with that. Id try replacing the wire coat hanger with an indoor ariel from Poundland. It will definitely improve the picture quality a bit and you’ll be able to hang your duffle coat up in the wardrobe again too. 
No need to thank me Baws. 

I had a mains/battery Ferguson portable when I was a teenager. I used to have a ten foot length of dual speaker wire with two ends twisted round the metal pegs on the telly and the other ends hanging out the window. It wouldn’t work with the coat hanger loop it came with.

8 fucking D-cell batteries!

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I hope you kicked his fucking stupid fucking cunt in Eric. 

He was a fucking psycho. I wasn’t a wimpy kid by any means but I wouldn’t have scrapped that loony unless I had no choice. He probably would have put a boy George wig on my corpse and bummed it.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He was a fucking psycho. I wasn’t a wimpy kid by any means but I wouldn’t have scrapped that loony unless I had no choice. He probably would have put a boy George wig on my corpse and bummed it.

Did you really want to hurt him?

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It should have a nice roof. One of that lot was a Tyler.

I may have got that wrong.

Don’t ever trust a roofer Eric. Always going in about ‘flat roofs’ when any fool can see they actually mean ‘fat poofs’. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a mains/battery Ferguson portable when I was a teenager. I used to have a ten foot length of dual speaker wire with two ends twisted round the metal pegs on the telly and the other ends hanging out the window. It wouldn’t work with the coat hanger loop it came with.

8 fucking D-cell batteries!

The boss of Ferguson was murdered by an international hitman who went to school with the boss of Samsung. Coincidence, I don’t think so. Samsung have never officially denied being involved which means they basically admit it. And another weird thing is that no one’s been able to find any photos of the two of them together at school, or planning the hit since it happened.