CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Got to keep them compliant. If I beat them I’d probably be criticised by the likes of you. (Wrongly imo.) Its only business Panz. Get over it.

You two have clearly dropped the brain cell you were sharing when you saw Trump's arse being kcked out of office and two minutes later Cummings the Cunt getting the heave ho out of Downing Street. Mind you don't tread on it. 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You two have clearly dropped the brain cell you were sharing when you saw Trump's arse being kcked out of office and two minutes later Cummings the Cunt getting the heave ho out of Downing Street. Mind you don't tread on it. 

🍩

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Got to keep them compliant. If I beat them I’d probably be criticised by the likes of you. (Wrongly imo.) Its only business Panz. Get over it.

Not really ..some people only understand the whip n see kindness as weakness bally baby how ya turn a buck is yer own bizniz although i like ya an all ifn it came down to it id happily put a haffa pound of finest cold war semmy under yer car but me heart wouldn't be init

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Not really ..some people only understand the whip n see kindness as weakness bally baby how ya turn a buck is yer own bizniz although i like ya an all ifn it came down to it id happily put a haffa pound of finest cold war semmy under yer car but me heart wouldn't be init

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Is this the start of a sort of Peace Process Panzy Baby? Between you and me, I think you’re OK.(for a left footer)

20 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just now, King Billy said:

Is this the start of a sort of Peace Process Panzy Baby? Between you and me, I think you’re OK.(for a left footer)

Now is not the time for soundbites, but I feel the hand of history is on our shoulder. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@camberwell gypsy there you go. Posted by a cunt, for a cunt, and 'liked' by a cunt

The first thing I would do if I were a new member of this site, would be to work out whose contributions would be worth reading and whose I shouldn't waste my time on. Upon reviewing your absolutely fucking dreadful post-to-like ratio of 5.86, the worst of any regular, long term poster, you'd be firmly placed in the latter category.

If only you never lost those likes, I almost feel bad for squealing!

Lol

Fuck off.

Edited by Decimus
Mine's 1.19 by the way Lolololol. Wanker.
  • Like 2

On 16/11/2020 at 11:36, Frank said:

This is the third time you've posted this shit. What is it with this tart?

As opposed to the thousand times you've posted "idiot". You're a costume of the cunt you once were. Have you ever thought about putting jam in your shoes, and inviting your trousers down for tea? Fucking over the hill hipster... 

• Like 1