CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public gatherings of more than six people in pubs restaurants ect banned from monday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

On 04/10/2020 at 15:43, ChildeHarold said:

Here's looking at you baby! 

On 05/10/2020 at 16:38, ChildeHarold said:

You're the dumb cunt. Always butting into a thread in order to get a Like. About as fucking useful as a bluebottle in a portable loo. The one you was born in somewhere in the smelly outback. 

On 05/10/2020 at 18:53, ChildeHarold said:

Go and fuck your bumchum in the Kimberley. 

On 06/10/2020 at 15:45, ChildeHarold said:

I've given up trying too hard with a fucking runt like you and your followers. Shit attracts flies. In this case you're the shit and EC, KB, SP and the other cunt are the flies. Make merry. 

On 06/10/2020 at 16:11, ChildeHarold said:

Don't like it when the same inter member acrimony you habitually resort to in your posts is applied to your own old arse. You are a fucking Australian right wing racist who lands on noms and and other members like a bluebottle with acrimonious and derailling comments. Shit faced wanker. 

Just a small selection of quality output here. The owners, adim and roops must be so proud of their baby.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Show me where, in the past 4 years, it differs from your childish shite. Sap. 

Rattled. It's great to know I'm getting to you Fwank. You'll be pleased to know I've got a lot more material in the pipeline regarding your effeminate dress sense, withered stickman body, shockingly bad toupee and you penchant for gay sex.

Show in the last 4 years you've actually made a half decent contribution to any debate here?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled. It's great to know I'm getting to you Fwank. You'll be pleased to know I've got a lot more material in the pipeline regarding your effeminate dress sense, withered stickman body, shockingly bad toupee and you penchant for gay sex.

Show in the last 4 years you've actually made a half decent contribution to any debate here?

Fucking right stubs, let the reptile have both barrels. 

46 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fucking right stubs, let the reptile have both barrels. 

@Eddie, I can't help but notice your aggressive behaviour of late.  Are you having business problems, or are you suffering from the quite normal feelings of a rejected lover?

I have it on good authority that Fatty tried to warn you about shagging Welsh tarts.  Apparently you tried to drown him in his own car-wash. Calm down, and let it go mate.

• Like 1

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, I can't help but notice your aggressive behaviour of late.  Are you having business problems, or are you suffering from the quite normal feelings of a rejected lover?

I have it on good authority that Fatty tried to warn you about shagging Welsh tarts.  Apparently you tried to drown him in his own car-wash. Calm down, and let it go mate.

Right on all counts withers, The self loathing is at an all time high, I only have the ginger girl with the leather skin left, pray for me old pal x

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck you Scrote, nothing wrong with back scuttling Welsh tarts, I warned him about sheep shagging, didn’t listen though!!!

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It all makes sense now with the estate agent link. I dread to think what a cringeworthy little wanker he must be to deal with face to face. 

He makes incredibly feeble attempts to pick the bones of the trolls targets. Exactly the same as Pen whose bollocks seem to grow upon Frank's arrival, and no doubt a twitch from its 10" yogurt sprayer. A pair of ubiquitous cunts who's departure wouldn't be noticed. 

Finding the Estate Agent was a reasonably simple task given his lack of Internet security. There's a crazy golf course nearby where he's no doubt a patron. 

What a pair of hanging on the trolls coatails useless cunts! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

It all makes sense now with the estate agent link. I dread to think what a cringeworthy little wanker he must be to deal with face to face. 

It definitely goes some way to explaining his obsession with class – borne from an obvious inferiority complex. Most estate agents don't need qualifications of any particular note: a big mouth, an ubiquitous nature, and the ability to swindle pensioners from their life savings – all driven by an obsession with money – appear to be the prerequisite requirements.

Isn't that so @Earl of Punkape, you yellow tie-wearing, pink mini-driving faggot?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It definitely goes some way to explaining his obsession with class – borne from an obvious inferiority complex. Most estate agents don't need qualifications of any particular note: a big mouth, an ubiquitous nature, and the ability to swindle pensioners from their life savings – all driven by an obsession with money – appear to be the prerequisite requirements.

Isn't that so @Earl of Punkape, you yellow tie-wearing, pink mini-driving faggot?

Indeed - he’s basically a low life scum bag that gets to pretend he’s wealthy, by sitting around in expensive houses that he can only ever dream of owning. What an absolute fucking wanker.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

And while most GPs wear smart casual to work, these wankers sport chrome-plated suits to coordinate with their Big Ben-sized Swiss watches.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

How’re the house sales going? Are you on target for your bonus this month?

An estate agent parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues. As he’s getting out of the car, a truck comes speeding along too close to the kerb and takes off the door before speeding off.

More than a little distraught, the estate agent grabs his mobile and calls the police. Five minutes later, the police arrive. Before the policeman has a chance to ask any questions, the estate agent starts screaming hysterically:

“My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined, it’ll simply never
be the same again!”

After the estate agent finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust: “I can’t believe how materialistic you estate agents are,”

“You lot are so focused on your possessions that you don’t notice anything else in your life.”

“How can you say such a thing at a time like this?”, snaps the estate agent.

The policeman replies, “Didn’t you realise that your right arm was torn off when the truck hit you.” The estate agent looks down in absolute horror……….

“Oh my God!” he screams – “Where’s my Rolex?!”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Honestly, I think the nearest Punkers has been to an estate agent, scum that they are, is when they're trying to evict the low life from a slum they're trying to sell.