CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Spot on. I couldn't have made that post more Wizz authored if I'd tried. Another cunt that's disappeared who used to make me chuckle. His hatred of Punkers, Frank and Roops. His most endearing quality though was pretending he wasn't a septic. 

Too many absentee stalwarts.

@Alfie Noakes

@Wizardsleeve

@scotty

@luke swarm

@Bill Stickers

@KingRollo

@'eavensabove

Your cuntry needs you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, I can picture the dead-dadded cunt driving around rural Oxfordshire in his Hummer, his old man's body tied to the roof rack. Trying to fit in with his atrocious Dick Van Dyke accent whilst simultaneously wearing a 10-gallon hat and stars and stripes chaps.

I had my suspicions when I first joined based on some of his lexicon. He tried his best to come across as a dearstalker clad pipe smoking gent, but I remember a thread where he revealed his location as near Niagra Falls. I'd imagine he was once middle management for Chrysler, and picture him looking like a dishevelled Chevy Chase. Longing for white picket fences and a way off the trailer park. 

An American Frank of sorts... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You above all should know what a "Greasy Weasel" Frank is, Spot. I'd imagine it's quite apparent at any 'CC' board meeting... 

oh dear... the myth is always far more exciting than the reality. The only greasy weasel and ultimate slippery sod around here is me.

8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You have improved ...like fine wine.... but....

If Frank is wine then I’d rather drink your wurthers original flavored piss. He’s been fucking shite and a character for ridicule for a good 6 years.

But on topic... why is it only football that continues this knee taking bollocks? Watched by cunts, played by cunts 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Joking aside.. and not including the last few months or so, would you say that I’m probably the best on here? 

Frank, I have reached a new nadir this evening as I watch the deciding frame of the snooker. I want the Australian to win, only because when Judd Trump talks he sounds like a nig nog.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Frank, I have reached a new nadir this evening as I watch the deciding frame of the snooker. I want the Australian to win, only because when Judd Trump talks he sounds like a nig nog.

I've been saying that for ages. His fucking 'Bristol Wigga' phonetics, and his fucking stupid haircut. Obviously done by his mum in an attempt to conceal his hideously deformed walnut head. 

I'd smash the fucking granny out of Vicki Selby.

19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Proper, considering you're no longer a majority shareholder, it might be sensible to lower the racial tone. Spotter might be approaching middle to late-stage Alzheimer's, but Mrs R still puts in the hours, keeping this place honest.. and open!  What are you playing at? 

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been saying that for ages. His fucking 'Bristol Wigga' phonetics, and his fucking stupid haircut. Obviously done by his mum in an attempt to conceal his hideously deformed walnut head. 

He seems like a nice fella. I didn't detect any wigga phonetics, and he was fairly gracious in defeat. Looks like a rat.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

He seems like a nice fella. I didn't detect any wigga phonetics, and he was fairly gracious in defeat. Looks like a rat.

Don't be silly. He talks like a founder wigga. Like a filthy black, and you know it. 

How would you react if your daughter brought home a buck-toothed Somali and asked for your blessing to marry?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punkers would like to smash the granny out of Tony Selby. Get Some In

*You may be old enough to know what that means 

14 hours ago, Frank said:

Proper, considering you're no longer a majority shareholder, it might be sensible to lower the racial tone. Spotter might be approaching middle to late-stage Alzheimer's, but Mrs R still puts in the hours, keeping this place honest.. and open!  What are you playing at? 

Frank, I have always treated you with the utmost consideration. Would I ever tell you lies, you stupid fucking cunt.

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Just tried to add Quincy to this sterling line up, but it appears the clip-on tie wearing deviants been deleted. Open wide... 

The treble chined mouth shiterer was culled long ago and this place is much the poorer. @Decimusrecently revived an old thread with some of the big hitters going great guns at each other and Quincy at his coked up best.

Woe is me

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The treble chined mouth shiterer was culled long ago and this place is much the poorer. @Decimusrecently revived an old thread with some of the big hitters going great guns at each other and Quincy at his coked up best.

Woe is me

I read the aforementioned thread and almost shed a tear. Nuggets of cunting gold and some serious old Corner style insults. This thread has spaghetti legs copping it from several parties. To quote the anarexic arse-bandit. Marvelous... 

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't be silly. He talks like a founder wigga. Like a filthy black, and you know it. 

How would you react if your daughter brought home a buck-toothed Somali and asked for your blessing to marry?

Probably suck him off. Besides your average skinny Somali cunt is positively obese compared to our frank.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I read the aforementioned thread and almost shed a tear. Nuggets of cunting gold and some serious old Corner style insults. This thread has spaghetti legs copping it from several parties. To quote the anarexic arse-bandit. Marvelous... 

You and others here might have noticed I hate franks guts to the very blackness of my core.

I won’t rest until he’s totally destroyed, but like a cockroach, you crush him and he just comes back. Even tertiary bad AIDS and 4 doses of terminal cancer can’t kill the gangly homo

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Probably suck him off. Besides your average skinny Somali cunt is positively obese compared to our frank.

You and others here might have noticed I hate franks guts to the very blackness of my core.

I won’t rest until he’s totally destroyed, but like a cockroach, you crush him and he just comes back. Even tertiary bad AIDS and 4 doses of terminal cancer can’t kill the gangly homo

That means tht you will never rest .. tbh you are a just prick tucking part timer.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2020 at 19:04, Decimus said:

Indeed, I can picture the dead-dadded cunt driving around rural Oxfordshire in his Hummer, his old man's body tied to the roof rack. Trying to fit in with his atrocious Dick Van Dyke accent whilst simultaneously wearing a 10-gallon hat and stars and stripes chaps.

He’s probably lurking around somewhere.

On 06/12/2020 at 15:30, Decimus said:

Again, a transparent attempt to cause discord. I've happily taken him on before and I think you'll recall the opposite of what you have surmised happened when I did. He's been warned this time round and I'll leave it there unless I'm further provoked

It'll be me who decides who I take on and when, not you, you greasy fucking weasel.

You have to face it Decco .. you are just a 16 hours a week part timer .. the council offices are full of them.