CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

On 28/01/2021 at 23:16, cuntspotter said:

They all had it... 5 died. They died of it...because of it.... it ripped through the staff as well . Two ended up in hospital. When it I say it ripped through...they went down like nine pins... everyone within 2 weeks except four staff...including me.  I was surprised that the vast majority have actually come through it ok... yes..the elderly do recover...that is my point. Another thing... don’t get it ..for fucks sake. It looks pretty fucking awful.

For those that get it severe, it is awful, but I have seen so many ways people die slowly and painfully from chronic diseases, I try to keep it in perspective. 

15 hours ago, The Beast said:

For those that get it severe, it is awful, but I have seen so many ways people die slowly and painfully from chronic diseases, I try to keep it in perspective. 

Quite so. We are a society in information overload. It’s perspective that is woefully lacking, at the moment.

57 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Quite so. We are a society in information overload. It’s perspective that is woefully lacking, at the moment.

We'll all live to 120 as long as they keep putting pictures of open cancer sores eating away at people's necks and people dying of cancer on boxes of tabs. Trust the plan, Spotto - drink as much as you can before you pass out and ride your bike surrounded by two-ton lumps of metal going much faster than you and emitting stuff that'll kill you in fifteen minutes if you were locked in a room with it. You'll be fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I don’t know what’s going on, spot, but you appear to be completely shot through. 

Frank I’m re registered. Perhaps you ought to employ me as your nurse, minder, chauffeur. I’ll see off any silly cunt who bothers you if they are brave enough to approach in the first place.  I have an advanced driving license and am a registered nurse.the bad news is that there’ll be no drinking that fucking gut rot gin or smoking opium allowed......unless I’m fucking smoking it. Think on it Frank..this could be the dream fucking ticket.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Frank I’m re registered. Perhaps you ought to employ me as your nurse, minder, chauffeur. I’ll see off any silly cunt who bothers you if they are brave enough to approach in the first place.  I have an advanced driving license and am a registered nurse.the bad news is that there’ll be no drinking that fucking gut rot gin or smoking opium allowed......unless I’m fucking smoking it. Think on it Frank..this could be the dream fucking ticket.

I think this lockdown business has got the better of you spotter. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’ve become a drunkard. 

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Do you now wear adult nappies?

• Like 1

Dear good people of The Corner,

My bit of the world has just gone into five day lockdown after a security guard at a COVID hotel tested positive after seemingly visiting every off licence and halal butcher in south Perth. 

You guys have had much more experience of this lockdown thing than me, so I’m looking for tips, games to play with the wife, keeping a dog happy indoors, Netflix content to stream, interesting reads, and general help passing the hours until we can emerge. And @Eric Cuntman, can you confirm the kill distance for an Adler 12g straight-pull shotgun, just in case the hoardes make it up the drive?

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My bit of the world has just gone into five day lockdown after a security guard at a COVID hotel tested positive after seemingly visiting every off licence and halal butcher in south Perth. 

You guys have had much more experience of this lockdown thing than me, so I’m looking for tips, games to play with the wife, keeping a dog happy indoors, Netflix content to stream, interesting reads, and general help passing the hours until we can emerge. And @Eric Cuntman, can you confirm the kill distance for an Adler 12g straight-pull shotgun, just in case the hoardes make it up the drive?

Do they have a vaccine programme there?

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fran Lebowitz.. Netflix. Nothing else worthwhile. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you haven't already seen it I can recommend "The Boys" on Amazon Prime Video. Even more use of the word "cunt" than this site on a Friday night.

Great show. Especially the part where Homelander deafens an already blind superhero because he doesn't like the idea of the corporation in charge of his team making decisions for new members based on political correctness... after almost being caught drinking the breast milk of his former boss and mother figure who's head he melted with his laser vision.

I wonder how many people will think I'm taking the piss?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Carry on as normal, it's all an overreaction...you have to play your part in helping the world's population achieve herd immunity. If you live in Australia surely that shite lager and over indulgence in BBQ protein will fend off the Covid proteins anyways, what is this phacking Mumsnet? You bellend.