CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SNP....RIP

King Billy

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm just about old enough to remember the days when said waitress would have an obligatory dog end clenched between her remaining six teeth. 

Now I'm no polymath or advanced physicist, but perhaps as The Corner's resident non-spastic Hawking, you could explain. How did the precariously balanced six centimetres of ash from said dog end stay in situ for the entirety of her shift?

Sheer fucking willpower.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm just about old enough to remember the days when said waitress would have an obligatory dog end clenched between her remaining six teeth. 

Now I'm no polymath or advanced physicist, but perhaps as The Corner's resident non-spastic Hawking, you could explain. How did the precariously balanced six centimetres of ash from said dog end stay in situ for the entirety of her shift?

the woman at the ice cream kiosk had psoriasis and those flakes absolutely obeyed the laws of Physics.  Fuckin gross and absolutely true

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

All served on a chipped willow pattern plate the size of a dustbin lid on a grotty Formica table by a haggard 65-year old waitress in a completely inappropriate low-cut top, along with a giant tin cup of navvy-strength tea. I think I've just cum.

I remember when it was called "caff" not poncy "C'faaaay" like nowadays.

"Do what? Decaffeinated coffee? Wot the faaaks that? Look theres a gay bar up the road you know"! 

18 hours ago, ratcum said:

I reckon my mum would have blown me if our family had been a bit more progressive 

If anyone else had said this they'd have got a ban, and rightly so. She wasn't a slag, your mum, just ahead of her time.

On 28/01/2021 at 22:00, King Billy said:

Alex Salmond has gone full scorched earth attack on Jeanette McKrankie, the Scottish Crown Office, the MSM and Police Scotland. Total shitfest and the ginger dwarf and her cronies are in it up to their necks, which is not as deep as normal, as their average height is about 3’ 6.” 

This is going to be great fun to watch over the next few days. Who said dwarf throwing was finished?

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

etc.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The more Bojo the Scottish Fried Mars Bar digs in the more he will divide the Union. Scotland would do well in the EU. England then could settle into its lonely path of backwards and reactionary imperialism on its own. 

Are you serious ?

Yes, of course you are.  

Harold, the krankie lady is living in a dream world.  If they were outside the union they would be bankrupt.  Don't get me wrong, Scotland has been fucked over many times, and I can understand the anger of some Scots, but breaking the union and then joining the EU... I can't see it happening.  

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The more Bojo the Scottish Fried Mars Bar digs in the more he will divide the Union. Scotland would do well in the EU. England then could settle into its lonely path of backwards and reactionary imperialism on its own. 

Harold. Scotland is a dungheap entirely of it’s own making at the moment. The uneducated and uncivilised population have been programmed with anti English, pro EU, ultra woke, anti Tory, anti Labour Party fairy tales in which their destiny is independence and nothing on Earth can stop it for years now.  The SNP are seeing the roof cave in above them right now with Alex Salmond, greasy little cunt that he is rallying his loyal supporters to expose the cabal of corrupt tossers who have not only stabbed him in the back but tried to have him locked up with the help of the media, the police hierarchy and the judiciary. The SNP are currently engaged in distraction tactics on a massive scale to deflect the attention of the public from their corruption, illegality and failure in every aspect of government. Today’s episode of McSmoke and mirrors is an unbelievable attempt to deflect from their vaccine rollout debacle. The ‘real’ news which the McKrankie crime family and their pet media outlets would have the tartan skirt wearing savages digest today is that Donald Trumps golf resorts in Scotland need to be investigated under ‘unexplained wealth’ laws. Their ship is sinking faster than Natalie Wood with Robert Wagners foot on her head and the few honest SNP politicians are coming out and disowning them for the duplicitous scum that most people south of Gretna Green have seen them as for years.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2021 at 14:07, Cuntybaws said:

If anyone else had said this they'd have got a ban, and rightly so. She wasn't a slag, your mum, just ahead of her time.

We had a neighbour who was a single mother when that sort of thing was still rare. People used to clap at her from across the street. Some shouted "Lassie!"

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Harold. Scotland is a dungheap entirely of it’s own making at the moment. The uneducated and uncivilised population have been programmed with anti English, pro EU, ultra woke, anti Tory, anti Labour Party fairy tales in which their destiny is independence and nothing on Earth can stop it for years now.  The SNP are seeing the roof cave in above them right now with Alex Salmond, greasy little cunt that he is rallying his loyal supporters to expose the cabal of corrupt tossers who have not only stabbed him in the back but tried to have him locked up with the help of the media, the police hierarchy and the judiciary. The SNP are currently engaged in distraction tactics on a massive scale to deflect the attention of the public from their corruption, illegality and failure in every aspect of government. Today’s episode of McSmoke and mirrors is an unbelievable attempt to deflect from their vaccine rollout debacle. The ‘real’ news which the McKrankie crime family and their pet media outlets would have the tartan skirt wearing savages digest today is that Donald Trumps golf resorts in Scotland need to be investigated under ‘unexplained wealth’ laws. Their ship is sinking faster than Natalie Wood with Robert Wagners foot on her head and the few honest SNP politicians are coming out and disowning them for the duplicitous scum that most people south of Gretna Green have seen them as for years.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch. We should hold a referendum with the entire UK getting vote as to whether we fuck these sub arctic savages off for good. I can bet for sure the EU will tell them to piss right off

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch. We should hold a referendum with the entire UK getting vote as to whether we fuck these sub arctic savages off for good. I can bet for sure the EU will tell them to piss right off

The whole U.K. should be allowed to vote on Scottish independence. That way we could keep voting not to let them leave, even though we would love them to. They could have a referendum three times a week imo just to let the cunts know who’s boss.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The whole U.K. should be allowed to vote on Scottish independence. That way we could keep voting not to let them leave, even though we would love them to. They could have a referendum three times a week imo just to let the cunts know who’s boss.

They'll stop importing shortbread biscuits to us. What will Decs dip into his builders tea when he's counting his paper clips? 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They'll stop importing shortbread biscuits to us. What will Decs dip into his builders tea when he's counting his paper clips? 

It’s exporting, actually. But back to your point - the loss or increased cost of gut expanding Scottish products would not have been welcomed by most of the English public. And Scottish cashmere is not to be sniffed at, too.

On 28/01/2021 at 22:00, King Billy said:

Alex Salmond has gone full scorched earth attack on Jeanette McKrankie, the Scottish Crown Office, the MSM and Police Scotland. Total shitfest and the ginger dwarf and her cronies are in it up to their necks, which is not as deep as normal, as their average height is about 3’ 6.” 

This is going to be great fun to watch over the next few days. Who said dwarf throwing was finished?

https://ibb.co/GCHbKsf