CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1%

ChildeHarold

23 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I do know quite a few people who are currently working from home who can't wait to get back to the office. We will of course have to wait until next winter to be sure that the vaccine is having the hoped for effects.

He could start "squaring the bill" by digging into the MPs and Lords Expenses Swag Bag. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

What a complete and utter pile of wank.

As Dec's implied, half the fuckers have sat at home eating wotsits and wanking for the best part of a year, the other half have just been doing the jobs they're paid to do, but now they're sabre rattling and making noises about 'strike funds' whilst the pandemic continues. Some fucking heroes.

Imagine the Army suggesting strike action whilst a war was raging...

Well put.

I am all for a public healthcare system, but these bloated pay rise demands need to fall on deaf ears. Sunak, do us all a favour and don’t give anything at all. One per cent is more than generous, in fact, there should be none until the utterly obliterated private sector has had a chance to recover.
Give it a breather, some of you two-faced, selfish, entitled cunts.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Be interesting if many nursing staff do walk out on strike, just to see how many clap happy seals support them. Probably many at the beginning but how long will it last when more and more  patients end up in body bags?

You can show your support by ”working from home” and spending your nights swilling Chardonnay and posting mindless fucking drivel on CC! Solidarity, comrades! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t come crying to me when your cock turns yellow.

Yep, orange cock syndrome. A serious condition mainly affecting the great unwashed and unemployed.

Dr, my cock has turned orange. 

What have you been doing?

Mostly sitting at home playing video games, eating wotsits and wanking.

Aha!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Be interesting if many nursing staff do walk out on strike, just to see how many clap happy seals support them. Probably many at the beginning but how long will it last when more and more  patients end up in body bags?

What an outstanding way to completely destroy any goodwill they've built up in the last year.

A brilliant plan dreamt up by union leaders and supported by Labour activists (including Harold). I fucking hate unions. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Tax breaks to encourage people to take out private healthcare are long overdue.

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

What an outstanding way to completely destroy any goodwill they've built up in the last year.

A brilliant plan dreamt up by union leaders and supported by Labour activists (including Harold). I hate fucking hate unions. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Tax breaks to encourage people to take out private healthcare are long overdue.

I'm looking forward to see if MPs award themselves a pay rise! I'm really hoping they do and the British public tear them a new arsehole. I'd love to see fucking rioting outside parliament. Maybe it'll happen. I doubt it but maybe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm looking forward to see if MPs award themselves a pay rise! I'm really hoping they do and the British public tear them a new arsehole. I'd love to see fucking rioting outside parliament. Maybe it'll happen. I doubt it but maybe.

Never a popular move, but given the level of responsibility they have £82K a year isn't exactly a King's Ransom, or it isn't if they are one of the minority that do the job well. Giving themselves a pay rise at this particular moment though would be, let's say, a bit fucking stupid.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I went into nursing I knew the money was crap but that is not why I did it. I worked hard and took a different route im medicine and I'm better for it. Each of those nurses know how hard it was going to be when they went into it as a career so don't start whining about a pay rise. Many workers out there haven't had a pay rise in years. Also, where the fuck is the extra money going to come from? 

We see that the UK government is planning to cut aid to Pakistan and India by 50%.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

How? Most of them have done fuck all but man empty wards for a year. Major treatments and minor operations have been put on hiatus whilst they pretend that they're being overrun with millions of severely ill cunts coughing out their covid riddled lungs.

The fact is most of them have had it even easier than usual, I'd rather pay 800 quid a month in health insurance than give a single penny to these over entitled, hero worshipped, useless fucking cunts.

Fuck the NHS.

Well that’s you off the Christmas card list. Local government is of course a paragon of efficiency and financial discipline, with essential functionaries in every office. Tree Preservation Orders won’t file themselves. 

Confirming the law of equal and opposite reaction, Australian nurse recruiters are already drowning in enquiries. Market forces, dear boy - by the sound of your enthusiasm for private healthcare, you’ll approve heartily. Maybe you could clap?

Band 5 Staff Nurse, Birmingham, 10y service, av. £16.30 per hour.

RN, 10 year service, Adelaide, av. £26.76 per hour. 

Nurse/patient ratios are also quite embarrassingly different, but I’ll leave it there. You’ll have stopped listening anyway, possibly to go clock out on flexitime. 

19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well that’s you off the Christmas card list. Local government is of course a paragon of efficiency and financial discipline, with essential functionaries in every office. Tree Preservation Orders won’t file themselves. 

Confirming the law of equal and opposite reaction, Australian nurse recruiters are already drowning in enquiries. Market forces, dear boy - by the sound of your enthusiasm for private healthcare, you’ll approve heartily. Maybe you could clap?

Nurse/patient ratios are also quite embarrassingly different, but I’ll leave it there. You’ll have stopped listening anyway, possibly to go clock out on flexitime. 

I've had offers in the past to go to Australia to work. But why would I want to go to a fucking shithole on the arse end of the globe? If I wanted to go back to life in the 70s I'd build a fucking time machine. Let's face it, the only decent band to come out of there were Men at Work and even their lead singer was a sweaty. 

55 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That's all very well, but threatening to strike at the moment is tantamount to holding a gun to the government's head. It's not a good idea. Let's be realistic, nursing has never been well paid in the UK but private sector grunts are unlikely to fair any better, on average. 

As I alluded to, soldiers don't suddenly get special treatment when they're sent into the firing line and neither should nurses or the copius amounts of pen pushers. 

Job security has considerable value, as does 10 to 20% off at virtually every retail outlet. It's a shit sandwich and it's just bad luck that they're at the thin end of the wedge at the moment. 

I can't see this generating huge amounts of support amongst people that actually take a moment to sit back and think about it.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've had offers in the past to go to Australia to work. But why would I want to go to a fucking shithole on the arse end of the globe? If I wanted to go back to life in the 70s I'd build a fucking time machine. Let's face it, the only decent band to come out of there were Men at Work and even their lead singer was a sweaty. 

INXS weren't completely awful and if I'm honest I'd move there if it offered a chance to sniff Kylie's underpants (and her sister's come to that). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

INXS weren't completely awful and if I'm honest I'd move there if it offered a chance to sniff Kylie's underpants (and her sister's come to that). 

Reminds me of Chubby Brown’s reply when asked about reincarnation and how what he’d like to return...’as the the Nolan sister’s bog seat’ might have been acceptable in the 80’s, but who needs chemo-minge juice dribbling down their chin in this day and age?

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don’t work for the tourist board love, so suit yourself. Detroit has a great music scene, and you can pick up a house for about a buck fifty. Perhaps pitch the caravan over there, you’ll love it.

6 hours ago, Goober said:

You should be so lucky.

• Like 2