CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London

Eddie

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

My best advice would be not take yourself too seriously. This site is a massive piss take after all, and if you're not too sure about me that's fine. 

The Christmas party's always involve a few straightners so we can sort it out then. Ask @Eddie he's always hitting the heavy bag incase Fender shows up.

It might be a good idea to stay off the amphetamines, DC, and drop a few Xanax instead. 

I’m with you, I see now. I’m not sure what a ‘straightener’ is to be honest. I’m quite new to the site but all advice is most welcome. Do you know the recruitment officer who’s been in touch? Lovely fella…Frank?

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sometimes I lie, DC.

It's been known to happen on occasions, Frank. However, the Corner wouldn't be the same without your claims of driving a black cab, being a commercial landlord, and the occasional acidic comment, and obviously the odd obscure song... 

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It's been known to happen on occasions, Frank. However, the Corner wouldn't be the same without your claims of driving a black cab, being a commercial landlord, and the occasional acidic comment, and obviously the odd obscure song... 

I’m in a bit of a corner, Major. Eric’s gone through the archives and revealed to the board that I’ve supposedly bought a pair of double monk’s from J. Lobb every year for the past six years. Shoes that should last a lifetime! Do you think he might have considered the extraordinary array of colours they offer?  

I must come across like some sort of charlatan. I hope he doesn’t go through my travelling diaries. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’m in a bit of a corner, Major. Eric’s gone through the archives and revealed to the board that I’ve supposedly bought a pair of double monk’s from J. Lobb every year for the past six years. Shoes that should last a lifetime! Do you think he might have considered the extraordinary array of colours they offer?  

I must come across like some sort of charlatan. I hope he doesn’t go through my travelling diaries. 

If we're being honest, Frank, I rather admire your bravery. It takes some serious bottle for a bald man to wear a wig, constantly worrying whether anyone will notice and publicly shame you whilst children point and laugh.

On top of that, you gad about dressed like a Pet Shop Boys backing dancer, continuously risking the very real threat that sooner or later you'll get horrendously queer bashed.

You well 'ard bastard.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If we're being honest, Frank, I rather admire your bravery. It takes some serious bottle for a bald man to wear a wig, constantly worrying whether anyone will notice and publicly shame you whilst children point and laugh.

On top of that, you gad about dressed like a Pet Shop Boys backing dancer, continuously risking the very real threat that sooner or later you'll get horrendously queer bashed.

You well 'ard bastard.

Decco I am in a bit of a quandary here as to whether I continue to like Frank's posts or I switch to liking your posts .. do you have any advice on this matter?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

On top of that, you gad about dressed like a Pet Shop Boys backing dancer, continuously risking the very real threat that you'll get horrendously queer bashed.

You well 'ard bastard.

Most of the shit flung at me on here is water off a duck’s back. However, if there’s one thing that I’ve struggled with throughout my life, it’s my extraordinarily thin legs. Thank goodness for Universal Works in Soho, who offer the ‘Aston Pant’... a wonderful wide-legged, three-quarter-length in burgundy.

https://www.workingclassheroes.co.uk/clothing/jeans-trousers/universal-works-aston-pant-raisin-twill__205530

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Most of the shit flung at me on here is water off a duck’s back. However, if there’s one thing that I’ve struggled with throughout my life, it’s my extraordinarily thin legs. Thank goodness for Universal Works in Soho, who offer the ‘Aston Pant’... a wonderful wide-leg three-quarter-length in burgundy.

https://www.workingclassheroes.co.uk/clothing/jeans-trousers/universal-works-aston-pant-raisin-twill__205530

I'd just invest in a course of steroids and a gym membership. In the long run it's going to give you more self esteem than constantly bidding on genuine Rodney Trotter slacks on Ebay. 

48 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Decco I am in a bit of a quandary here as to whether I continue to like Frank's posts or I switch to liking your posts .. do you have any advice on this matter?

You could like them both? I find both of them entertaining on a regular basis.

I wish I could say the same for others on here.

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

Most of the shit flung at me on here is water off a duck’s back. However, if there’s one thing that I’ve struggled with throughout my life, it’s my extraordinarily thin legs. Thank goodness for Universal Works in Soho, who offer the ‘Aston Pant’... a wonderful wide-legged, three-quarter-length in burgundy.

I wouldn’t worry about spindly legs, Frank (unless the torso has the proportions of the sixties’ TV set). They can be seen as tricky target in a street fight, not that I have you for a combat-ready, Hackney boy.

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Fucks sake.

• 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He appears to be following Covid rules  at least. Masked up and holding a bottle of hand sanitiser, so at least he’s not going to kill his granny. I bet he’s fully jabbed and ‘boosted’ too. Probably works at the BBC.

• Like 1

On 23/01/2022 at 21:45, Wolfie said:

@Neil you dirty bastard. I guess the local Anglian slags don’t do it for you anymore after you’ve raped most of them several times? 

On 23/01/2022 at 21:57, King Billy said:

He appears to be following Covid rules  at least. Masked up and holding a bottle of hand sanitiser, so at least he’s not going to kill his granny. I bet he’s fully jabbed and ‘boosted’ too. Probably works at the BBC.

Probably has a 'mental health' issue and believes society is against him "cos I is bleck, innit blud"?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 03/06/2021 at 20:00, Wolfie said:

Enoch Powell:

'We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.'

Read every pamphlet and heard every recorded rally/meeting. Never heard a racist word from his mouth. The crux of his argument was that cultural mixing was bad for societal coherence. I agree with this 100%. Trouble is, a black girl can drain the cum from your balls with a great deal more skill than any white woman trying the same.

It's difficult. 

5 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Read every pamphlet and heard every recorded rally/meeting. Never heard a racist word from his mouth. The crux of his argument was that cultural mixing was bad for societal coherence. I agree with this 100%. Trouble is, a black girl can drain the cum from your balls with a great deal more skill than any white woman trying the same.

It's difficult. 

Not mine. The white soles of their feet look ridiculous when they're laying on their back, and they smell. And they leave twangy clock spring hairs on the pillow if they're moulting.