CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belgians

Neil

I'm working for a couple of Belgians at the mo and wondered if they're all as fucking boring with zero personalities as the two I'm dealing with? The house is so minimalist and soulless and it matches their humourless demeanour exactly. Is it just these two or are they all fucking robotic personality deprived dorks?

Just now, Neil said:

I'm working for a couple of Belgians at the mo and wondered if they're all as fucking boring with zero personalities as the two I'm dealing with? The house is so minimalist and soulless and it matches their humourless demeanour exactly. Is it just these two or are they all fucking robotic personality deprived dorks?

Have you had a squeeze of their buns?

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Belgium is only famous for two things, chocolate and paedophiles, and they only invented chocolate to entice kids.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neil said:

You're talking about a country whose weakest beer is about 8%, so you can't have a good session in their pubs, they pour mayonnaise on their chips and their most famous landmark is a statue that is taking a piss.  That's why they're so fucking dull. 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're talking about a country whose weakest beer is about 8%, so you can't have a good session in their pubs, they pour mayonnaise on their chips and their most famous landmark is a statue that is taking a piss.  That's why they're so fucking dull. 

Of all the idiot characters that have come and gone on here, gyps, you are probably the ugliest of them all. You’re an horrible fucking thing and I sincerely wish you an early death. 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Of all the idiot characters that have come and gone on here, gyps, you are probably the ugliest of them all. You’re an horrible fucking thing and I sincerely wish you an early death. 

Idiot. Yes I know the Beast already did it... before you get all fucking excited again.

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

You smooth talking bastard. I bet Ming frothed in her drawers when you sweet talked her.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I quite like Belgium. We've taken our camper on a couple of occasions and the weather has been scorching enough to make even Frank overcome the embarrassment of wearing shorts. I love the strong beer, traditional food (especially in the south, near Charleroi) and fantastic carriageway system which, despite roughly the same volume of cars per x-area as the UK, seems to flow with relative ease. It's clean, safe, and has shit loads of beautiful forests and lakes in the south.

But yes, as a species they are the world's most boring, mundane, characterless fucking souls. When God gave nations personalities, he somehow bypassed the Belgians. I'll wager if you were to locate @Gronda Gronda's IP address, it'd be slap-bang in the middle of Brussels. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Francis, Gypps is a close personal friend of mine. We had finger-time back in the 80’s in her Dad’s caravan. Is there any need?

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Says the petty little cunt who was so pleased with himself for pulling me up on missing a quoted post.  

What an unconscionable wanker you are.

Some things you should simply let be, Eric. This is the fifth post you’ve made over four days, hopelessly defending something that none of us can remember.