CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The National Television Awards

Guest Vicious Bastard

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

While I have all sympathy for you for not knowing your father, you fucking bastard, it doesn't give you the right to post piss poor noms. like this. Be a bit more specific FFS.

Indeed. Unless the thick cunt wants to be regarded as such by the big hitters here, I suggest he has another stab at it. 
An open goal topic if ever there was

Guest Vicious Bastard
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. Unless the thick cunt wants to be regarded as such by the big hitters here, I suggest he has another stab at it. 
An open goal topic if ever there was

Go fuck yourselves ,you gibbon molesting sodomites.

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

While I have all sympathy for you for not knowing your father, you fucking bastard, it doesn't give you the right to post piss poor noms. like this. Be a bit more specific FFS.

This is indeed a shit nomination, especially after a sterling effort with his recent Nick Ferrari intro. But Jesus Drew, give the newbie a break for having a go – and certainly not warranted by the bold above.

Have you been on the Frosty Jack's, occasionally getting some inter-flat exercise by helping to lift your TV-bound missus from your @cuntspotter-style sofa?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vicious Bastard said:

Try this fuckstick:

I’ve just flicked onto this shit show of talentless cunts; all staples of ITVs prime time dross designed to keep the ultra thick, lazy benefit scrounging scrum glued to their sofas and ordering endless pizzas and useless crap

I can pretty much bet the women there choked on a mile of producers cock to realise their brilliant talent. And all the blokes are poofs ‘an all.

Why can’t some ISIS Taliban cunts storm the event with flame throwers, VX gas and lump hammers? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Try this fuckstick:

I’ve just flicked onto this shit show of talentless cunts; all staples of ITVs prime time dross designed to keep the ultra thick, lazy benefit scrounging scrum glued to their sofas and ordering endless pizzas and useless crap

I can pretty much bet the women there choked on a mile of producers cock to realise their brilliant talent. And all the blokes are poofs ‘an all.

Why can’t some ISIS Taliban cunts storm the event with flame throwers, VX gas and lump hammers? 

Party pooper.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This is indeed a shit nomination, especially after a sterling effort with his recent Nick Ferrari intro. But Jesus Drew, give the newbie a break for having a go – and certainly not warranted by the bold above.

Have you been on the Frosty Jack's, occasionally getting some inter-flat exercise by helping to lift your TV-bound missus from your @cuntspotter-style sofa?

Let nothing be said against my guitar sofa.

Guest Vicious Bastard
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Try this fuckstick:

Whilst I suspect ,Stubby Pecker of being a avid reader of "The Sun", and god forbid, a Labour party member complete with green hair , Joe 90 NHS specs and piss stained dungarees, I have to agree with his prognosis of the aforementioned , shite program. Once, this type of program was reserved for the hysterical, ungrateful colonial bastards on the other side of ," The pond". Their society has slowly degenerated in to a fetid cesspit since the Redcoats fucked off home.  Sad to say, like many unsavory things ( strange smelling swarthy people in boats , for one) has found its way to this sceptered isle. When the simian faced, Katie Garroway received a award for a program about her husband's illness , "Finding Derek,"  I could stand it no longer. (I watch this kind of shit as a kind of penance , for being a total cunt and a twisted twat) Derek, wasn't lost, he was infested by covid , as the fleas of a camel infest a Arabs sphincter.

I could stand this vomit no more.The Americans may find this , self congratulating shit entertaining , but they are well used to sucking their own organs and that of their peers.

I switched over, and watched a a enlightening program called ,

"Knitting for Unrepentant Nazis", Which was much more interesting.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Try this fuckstick:

That's more fucking like it, stubs. 

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Vicious Bastard said:

Gibbons are tree dwelling animals with exceptionally long arms, the result of millions of years (probably) of evolution. It’s highly unlikely that a human being could manoeuvre them into a position where they could have anal intercourse with them. I suppose they could shoot them with some kind of drugged up dart and then take advantage of them but why would you bother in the first place? You really haven’t thought this through have you mate?

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Gibbons are tree dwelling animals with exceptionally long arms, the result of millions of years (probably) of evolution. It’s highly unlikely that a human being could manoeuvre them into a position where they could have anal intercourse with them. I suppose they could shoot them with some kind of drugged up dart and then take advantage of them but why would you bother in the first place? You really haven’t thought this through have you mate?

I was in Katakolon yesterday Judge, on the Christina O having cocktails with my fiancé. The bar stools are upholstered with whale’s foreskins. What do you make of that?

Guest Vicious Bastard
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have given this long and careful thought, dear sir. Gibbons, are quite attractive and have several plus points.

If you come home in the wee hours, covered in spew , with a kebab on your head , pissed as a rat and stinking like a Chinese's whores sock, a Gibbon will say nothing, also, she will never complain about your sexual prowess, or lack off.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

See your PM, Maestro. They’ve found a vertical bra washed up in Corfu. The only positive from this whole tragedy is it’s sent that sorry little mutant, Ape into a mental tailspin.

Ming was stick thin too. For fun the kids used to throw her in at the deep end at Ruislip lido and watch her sink like a worm. Ape is the site’s modern day MikeD. Think I’ll do a video. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Ming was stick thin too. For fun the kids used to throw her in at the deep end at Ruislip lido and watch her sink like a worm. Ape is the site’s modern day MikeD. Think I’ll do a video. 

Can you make it a 'snuff' one?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vicious Bastard said:

I have given this long and careful thought, dear sir. Gibbons, are quite attractive and have several plus points.

If you come home in the wee hours, covered in spew , with a kebab on your head , pissed as a rat and stinking like a Chinese's whores sock, a Gibbon will say nothing, also, she will never complain about your sexual prowess, or lack off.

Another reason they are better than women, is they don't interrogate you about every other gibbon you've shagged.