CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye bye Bozo. Shut the door on your way out, you fat lying cunt.

King Billy

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And the 2021 award for 'Stating The Fucking Obvious' goes to the recipient of 'Worst Corner Poster in History'.

Unlike the Labour party whose backbenchers are a group of dissonant communist fucking lunatics with absolutely no influence, the Tory 1922 Committee have Boris dancing like a spasticated parody of himself. Nasty fucking cunts to a man, they're renowned for letting fall guys such as the idiotic scarecrow push their agenda whilst they sit in the shadows and hide their blatant corruption and proclivity for taking back handers from numerous lobbying groups.

Your rambling fucking nonsense hasn't enlightened anyone with more than five brain cells, we all know the score.

Not true. This is very enlightening to Panzy, who, at last count, had 143 brain cells. Unfortunately he's loaned a single brain cell to each of the 139 cousins in his extended Catholic family so they can remember to breathe. 

Worst corner poster in history? Fuck me, there's a long list of nominees for that award. As shite as he is, I'm skeptical that CM makes top 10. It does mean, despite his best efforts, he's shite at being shite. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And the 2021 award for 'Stating The Fucking Obvious' goes to the recipient of 'Worst Corner Poster in History'.

Unlike the Labour party whose backbenchers are a group of dissonant communist fucking lunatics with absolutely no influence, the Tory 1922 Committee have Boris dancing like a spasticated parody of himself. Nasty fucking cunts to a man, they're renowned for letting fall guys such as the idiotic scarecrow push their agenda whilst they sit in the shadows and hide their blatant corruption and proclivity for taking back handers from numerous lobbying groups.

Your rambling fucking nonsense hasn't enlightened anyone with more than five brain cells, we all know the score.

I hope he read this before he managed to climax from his conspiracy-bombshell wank and you ruined his night.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surely you’re delighted that the Northern Ireland economy is booming by comparison to the rest of the UK, Billy? Almost like the Ulsterfolk have some sort of competitive advantage over the rest of the UK. If only we could work out what that was. 

I’ll get me DeLorean. 

You must be aware by now that I have resided for many years somewhere in the Greater London area LCS? I’m long past obsessing about the economic or any other situation in the six counties. My bowler has been gathering cobwebs in the wardrobe for longer than I care to remember. I still, as yet haven’t reached the stage where I want to mock and criticise the place where I grew up, all the time wondering what could have been if I’d stayed?
I guess you must have had  much more of a reason to leave your roots than me, judging by the constant whataboutery you direct at the country you claim to originate from yet  always criticise.

Strewth mate.

• Like 2

On 12/12/2021 at 00:46, King Billy said:

You must be aware by now that I have resided for many years somewhere in the Greater London area LCS? I’m long past obsessing about the economic or any other situation in the six counties. My bowler has been gathering cobwebs in the wardrobe for longer than I care to remember. I still, as yet haven’t reached the stage where I want to mock and criticise the place where I grew up, all the time wondering what could have been if I’d stayed?
I guess you must have had  much more of a reason to leave your roots than me, judging by the constant whataboutery you direct at the country you claim to originate from yet  always criticise.

Strewth mate.

I wouldn't consider myself a patriot at all, and LCS makes some valid points that I agree with regarding the state of the UK. But it's like someone slating your kids. You may think that they're little fucking shits, but anyone other than you suggesting it automatically puts your back up and you'll defend them no matter what.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2021 at 01:58, Decimus said:

I wouldn't consider myself a patriot at all, and LCS makes some valid points that I agree with regarding the state of the UK. But it's like someone slating your kids. You may think that they're little fucking shits, but anyone other than you suggesting it automatically puts your back up and you'll defend them no matter what.

“I am sorry I mistook a BYOB drinks party in the garden as a work event”.

I realise my geography apparently excludes me from voicing an opinion, but fuck me it must be pretty clear by now. He thinks you’re all fucking idiots. He might even be right. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“I am sorry I mistook a BYOB drinks party in the garden as a work event”.

I realise my geography apparently excludes me from voicing an opinion, but fuck me it must be pretty clear by now. He thinks you’re all fucking idiots. He might even be right. 

It is, almost literally, beyond belief. The wind was sown when that Mekon-looking cunt Dominic Cummings wasn't immediately banged up, and now here comes the entirely predictable whirlwind.

As has been stated before, I don't know how those Labour cunts can look at themselves in the mirror of a morning, knowing that they couldn't get elected against the Tory Boy chancers. (In fact, I don't know how Angela Rayner can look at herself in the mirror, full stop. The belming cunt is eerily reminiscent of Jamie Oliver's aborted twin sister.)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It is, almost literally, beyond belief. The wind was sown when that Mekon-looking cunt Dominic Cummings wasn't immediately banged up, and now here comes the entirely predictable whirlwind.

As has been stated before, I don't know how those Labour cunts can look at themselves in the mirror of a morning, knowing that they couldn't get elected against the Tory Boy chancers. (In fact, I don't know how Angela Rayner can look at herself in the mirror, full stop. The belming cunt is eerily reminiscent of Jamie Oliver's aborted twin sister.)

Her older sister Claire was always good for a laugh with her column in The Sun. 'Dear Claire, my boyfriend prefers to fuck a dead pigs head than me' ....oops, back on the Tories.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always assumed that Jamie Oliver's tongue was really a malformed, conjoined sibling. The 'Belial Bradley' of Billericay.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Labour Party are a worry in themselves. Can you imagine that hapless bunch of half wits finding themselves in power?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The Labour Party are a worry in themselves. Can you imagine that hapless bunch of half wits finding themselves in power?

Spot I keep sending you PMs, check your inbox.

No I cannot imagine that hapless bunch in power, they couldn't organise a piss up or works event in a brewery - unlike Boris.

Love ProfB xxx

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Angela Raynor has aspirations to be PM. It’s no secret that her and Starmer can’t stand each other and one of them will be stabbed in the back by the other before the next election. This council estate teenage single mother/heroine, who’s supposedly a role model  that the public should bow down to, said on TV this morning, when asked what questions should Bozo be asked at PMQs later….”Was you at the party or not?” Apologies if I’ve spelled ‘was’ incorrectly. This cunt probably meant ‘wuz’. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fixed Penalty Notices then for the Walking Sack of Custard and his neighbour the Fekker from the Exchequer. I do hope they can afford to pay. 

All just “fluff” though. Nothing for you plebs to see or trouble yourselves with. Back to work. 

Sunak's approval rating has dipped dramatically for some reason. Could it be his millionaire/billionaire wifes tax status? Could it be him still allowing the energy companies to make crazy profits...whilst loaning us £200 to help out with energy costs? Or could it be he's a gurning little skinny cunt, with a head and ears too big for his body. 

• Like 1