CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the fuck, America?

Roadkill

A Florida man is currently in critical condition after suffering third degree burns over 75% of his body. The cause? Three Yank police officers rushing him when he was filling up his bike at a petrol station, knocking it over as they were pinning him down, then having the bright idea of using a taser when they were all splashing around in the growing puddle of petrol. The resulting fireball engulfed the victim and two other officers.

https://news.sky.com/story/florida-motorcyclist-cooked-alive-after-being-tasered-by-police-at-petrol-station-lawyers-say-12616467

What level of fucking stupid does a police force have to reach where Zoolander could be used as a safety at work video?

45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was in Florida a few years ago I was amazed that most of the filth over there were fucking lardies. But these fat cunts don't need to give chase on foot because they have 6 little friends who can run faster* than the fucker they're chasing. 

*Seth Gecko -From Dusk Till Dawn

*'what we are dealing with... is fucking vampires.'

And Cheech Marin was never sleazier. 

On 20/05/2022 at 02:00, camberwell gypsy said:

"Come on pussy lovers. We got Black pussy, white pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, Spanish pussy, we got wet pussy, smelly pussy, hairy pussy......"

While I don't for one second think you're a dungaree-wearing trench maven, I'll wager you're still very familiar with the last two descriptions, lol.

• Like 1

On 20/05/2022 at 00:15, Roadkill said:

What level of fucking stupid does a police force have to reach where Zoolander could be used as a safety at work video?

Ask our very own Met, afterall they did employ @judgetwi who was more interested in keeping his kippah on his helmet than nicking anyone.

• Like 1